An update on my executive status -- you know for the crying liberal insect peons that seethe with envy

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lmao at piggy lily snorting in the background

Hitler could be on here and as long as he is taking shots at people Lily hates, she will be up in his ass like it's a pazki buffet on Fat Tuesday.

Says the dumbass that literally kisses up to Neo Nazis, Confederates and White Supremacists...on this forum and outside in the real world.

You just cannot make this shit up!
fattest and biggest racist on the board says what?

How often do you lick clean Aryan's shitty balls after his threesome with Dilf and Shamp?
how often do you clean your bib after you devour a pork roast whole?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lmao at the weeble wobble whale trying to impress snowflakefall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hitler could be on here and as long as he is taking shots at people Lily hates, she will be up in his ass like it's a pazki buffet on Fat Tuesday.

Says the dumbass that literally kisses up to Neo Nazis, Confederates and White Supremacists...on this forum and outside in the real world.

How often do you lick clean Aryan's shitty balls after his threesome with Dilf and Shamp?

Now that was just sad.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Skinny dipshit say wot? :LOL3:

Sorry I'm not gonna drool with you this evening.

Do better or go huff some more pork.
Dat avatar but! :LOL3:
seriously tho

did you ever see the picture of Oink with her S-t-t-t-t--t-t-t-t--t-t-t-t--t-t-t-t--t-t-t-t--t-t-t-t-omach hanging out waaaaaaaaaaaaaay over a belt that was on at least 5 sizes too tight?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Now that was just sad.
NOt as sad as your BMI, whale

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Now that was just sad.

Even more sad is your fully erect 3 inch dick

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Now that was just sad.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha fat pig is xxxxxl mad now :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Now that was just sad.

It doesn't take anger to recognize a man that overcompensates for his, uhm, "shortcomings". :GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So supply chain issues are still a bitch and preventing me from getting the exact Audi A8 that I want with all the options I want

I'm guessing I'll simply have to slum it when I show up to executive lunches with my peers at expensive steakhouses in Tampa where I eat for free because the companies picking up the tab know I am important in either my Audi A6 or BMW 530i ...

ugh.... the crosses I have to bear sometimes.

But, the good news is that I'll be hanging out with some family and friends in my 8 person spa this evening which is enclosed in an all cedar gazebo on the beautiful deck adjacent to my 6 bedroom mansion with Olympic size swimming pool

Did I mention that I make over 200K a year working from home in a very cushy job?

Oh, and I'm probably one of the best cooks on the east coast.

Vegas was great by the way and I hope I didn't neglect to mention that I spent over 650.00 on a single dinner my second night there. I mean, when you got it like that why not? Eh?
Did I not say I'd make my insect peon liberal victims seethe with jealous rage by posting this?

Thus says Biggie the Prophet -- Biggie the Righteous - Biggie The Better

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Now that was just sad.

It doesn't take anger to recognize a man that overcompensates for his, uhm, "shortcomings". :GiggleBitch:
Doesn't take good eyes to see your big fat self from more than a block away

Mad, pig?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

hahahahahahahahaha pork huffing

is it really a thing?

It is tonight.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
mad-tantrum.gif

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Now that was just sad.

Mad, pig?
I'm looking through you, and you're not the same, you've grown misshapen, and you hairs not the same!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah it's old pic. I was 20. I like this one.

Are you gonna start insulting my looks now again? Narcissism spiking?

"Hur der I'm breakfall and I'm sitting in mangina mucus trying to hurt peoples feelings cuz I'm too dumb to know how reproduction works derpa derp! U look ooogglay!!!"

While he buddies up with a psycho slob who lives online and uses PI and has psycho tantrums everytime someone posts in ways that cross her lol

I bet you are rolling your eyes at your inbox, aintcha? :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wait wait was that post too long?

I'm not used to having this front row seat to reverse evolution.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

:Happy5::Happy5::Happy5:

Now that was just sad.

Mad, pig?

Not even a little bit. :Happy5:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Now that was just sad.

Mad, pig?
I'm looking through you, and you're not the same, you've grown misshapen, and you hairs not the same!

Do you love him more today than you did yesterday?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Hur der I'm breakfall and I'm sitting in mangina mucus trying to hurt peoples feelings cuz I'm too dumb to know how reproduction works derpa derp! U look ooogglay!!!"

bwa hahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Jesus Christ, how hilarious to see her rage posting...

@Breakfall you hurt her feelings man.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

While he buddies up with a psycho slob who lives online and uses PI and has psycho tantrums everytime someone posts in ways that cross her lol

No…you look cute. Just take some criticism constructively. You type way too much. If you were actually speaking…you’d be chewing peoples’ ears off with your excessive words. Damn…

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No…you look cute. Just take some criticism constructively. You type way too much. If you were actually speaking…you’d be chewing peoples’ ears off with your excessive words. Damn…

Enlarge the photo...she's got a butter face

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Nope. I'm a SKINNY DRUGGY. Totally butt ooogllay.

Own it. That's where you've been going.

And that's not true at all. You just disagree with me and you dont want to put effort into that. You want to be able to say I'm wrong and I should just accept that or im the one with a problem.

Still waiting on this constructive criticism because so far all I see is mindless retarded shit slinging and offended cries when someone posts an actual response.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Thank fuck Biggie is too engrossed in sucking cock to say as much. When he catches a breath of air, he is too cumstruck to come up with anything that we haven’t heard already. At the pub, they must use the top of his head as a drink table. Baahahahahahaaaaa :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Thank fuck Biggie is too engrossed in sucking cock to say as much. When he catches a breath of air, he is too cumstruck to come up with anything that we haven’t heard already. At the pub, they must use the top of his head as a drink table. Baahahahahahaaaaa :LOL3:

He loves him some cock as far as anyone can tell.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You know it's because he thinks you guys are utterly stupid, right?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

And that's not true at all. You just disagree with me and you dont want to put effort into that. You want to be able to say I'm wrong and I should just accept that or im the one with a problem.
You do have a problem. Just treat me like your big brutha that’s trying his utmost to steer you on the right track.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

My degrees say otherwise! PAWNED! :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My degrees say otherwise! PAWNED! :LOL3:

They're a GED love match, bro.

Swiping for low education matches...lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You do have a problem. Just treat me like your big brutha that’s trying his utmost to steer you on the right track.

I already have a big brother and he can actually read several paragraphs of stuff.....you guys cant even manage 5 sentences. And you dont cope well with opposition.

Just sayin.