An update on my executive status -- you know for the crying liberal insect peons that seethe with envy

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re a desperate sod.
I'm not the one trying desperately to impress a mouth breathing pig slob tho

just saying
I’m saying you have fuck off taste and are easily duped by skinny drug addicts. Whatever floats your boat sunshine. Just don’t come here trying to bugle your “successes” yoo desperate fuckwit. Get the fuck outta here! Lolol
:LOL3:

You mad lol.
and desperate

imagine trying to romance that ugly elephant .... shudders

I guess if you are a chub chaser, fit would seem "skinny"?
Oak wouldn't seem skinny by anyone's standards

unless viewing her via one of these crazy circus mirrors
Eeeeeeeeeeew Biggie and a druggie. The combined stank must’ve been overpowering! Both get the fuck outta here yoo clowns! Lolol
Bro -- word has it that fat chicks smell really bad

you know, down there

oink oink

Big hold up.

He legit just insulted us by saying that we stunk during sex.

:LOL3: :LOL3:

We got a new one to add to the list lol

Definately not something we have been told yet bahahaha.
It's like watching an ant farm scatter aimlessly when you hit them with sunlight and a magnifying glass

this is why I love fucking with these cretins so much :LOL3:

We stink when we fuck :D

I mean we did most of our.....intimacy in NY. I don't know how else he expected us to ward off predators while in such a vulnerable act.

All those braindead prog butt rapers running around and shit.
Your organ failure during your druggie dayz you silly muppet. Did yoo even finish high school? Get the fuck away stinker! Lolol

I hope he fucked her before she contracted Hep C.
The both of them are forum tragics. You should of seen the shit that went down over a decade ago. I was looking out for Dove’s kids telling her that social child welfare needed to intervene and take her kids away. She flipped her shit like a loon.

Well I died of organ failure 12....9 years ago. So I would think I'd be a forum attraction.

I dont think I knew you ten years ago and I dunno about the rest of that weirdness. Perhaps you are confusing me with someone else?
What you need to do is stop acting so self-righteous. Nobody is perfect. Now we can troll and have a bit of fun. But nobody wants to hear about your personal issues and failed romances. Get over yourself. As far as your political stance…less is more. People don’t want to read paragraphs of utter shit. Make a point, then move on.

I dont give a shit what you want to read, Break.

1. I'm not at all self righteous. You actually align with the sanctimonious group here....so you are not a very good judge of character on that.

2. I dont bring up anything about my "personal issues" or "failed romances". The fuck? You blathering ass hurt babies are the ones who start bleating whatever gossipy versions of my "failed romances" or "personal issues" you find to be....I dunno insulting? Notice I dont really bother correcting you. Realize that doesnt make it true or correct or anything.

I think the most personal thing I posted was about my car breaking down and my husband and I buying a new one. YOU forum randos are the ones who carry on like middle schoolers about other "personal" shit you have no way of knowing about.

3. Get over YOURSELF and put me on ignore. People come on a voluntary basis and whatever they read is on them. You dont whine at people to post in ways that suit you. If you dont like reading them.....then dont. It's that easy.

Have we cleared things up a bit? Or would you like to continue discussing how the air smelled 12 years ago in the room where Big and I would get busy?
TL;DR

There you go. Keep doing that. It works.
Stop your tedium. As for your ol’ mate Biggie…the cunt needs his own audience and forum, he’s stuck in a loop here.

Big doesnt cry when he reads boards he logs on to, Break.

He is just meeting the level, is all.
You need to listen for a change. Life can be cruel to little people like you too.

No, Break. I'm not listening to people who cant manage more than a few sentences and consider that a strength.

Was that too many words? Let me know. I'll throw a scat gif in if it helps.
admin wants a cock gif

in PM please tho

Admin just called me "fuck buddy".

And Break thinks more of my "personal drama" was just shared :LOL3:

Fuck me they are just stupid. That's the issue. Its idiocracy.

You just finished posting within the last day or so about how you two stink when you fuck. You a
Ask Oak. She knows everything how to use Google.

Fixed.

Prowler....before one googles, they first must understand they dont know the answer.

If she ever used google....I mean....she would be right more often lol
She knows how to devour a pork butt whole tho.

When you eat your own shit on a daily.....you do get good at it.
and pigs like Oink do eat their shit daily

lolz

Vigorously.
and greedily too

These people cant handle much can they?
It's funny watching Oink kiss Snowflakefall's ass

and then watching snowflakefall trying to kiss, well, one of Oink's many ass cracks distributed throughout her blubber body

but my thread is rocking tho

how many buckets of liberal tears are ready for my brewery ?

Do liberal tears power your superhero sense of smell?
I'll leave a sense of smell to peaches and his mechanical taco nose

Peaches isn't claiming to smell people through the internet though. That's you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You’re a desperate sod.

just saying
I’m saying you have fuck off taste and are easily duped by skinny drug addicts. Whatever floats your boat sunshine. Just don’t come here trying to bugle your “successes” yoo desperate fuckwit. Get the fuck outta here! Lolol

You mad lol.
and desperate

Eeeeeeeeeeew Biggie and a druggie. The combined stank must’ve been overpowering! Both get the fuck outta here yoo clowns! Lolol

you know, down there

oink oink

Big hold up.

It's like watching an ant farm scatter aimlessly when you hit them with sunlight and a magnifying glass

I mean we did most of our.....intimacy in NY. I don't know how else he expected us to ward off predators while in such a vulnerable act.

Your organ failure during your druggie dayz you silly muppet. Did yoo even finish high school? Get the fuck away stinker! Lolol

The both of them are forum tragics. You should of seen the shit that went down over a decade ago. I was looking out for Dove’s kids telling her that social child welfare needed to intervene and take her kids away. She flipped her shit like a loon.

Well I died of organ failure 12....9 years ago. So I would think I'd be a forum attraction.

I dont think I knew you ten years ago and I dunno about the rest of that weirdness. Perhaps you are confusing me with someone else?
What you need to do is stop acting so self-righteous. Nobody is perfect. Now we can troll and have a bit of fun. But nobody wants to hear about your personal issues and failed romances. Get over yourself. As far as your political stance…less is more. People don’t want to read paragraphs of utter shit. Make a point, then move on.

1. I'm not at all self righteous. You actually align with the sanctimonious group here....so you are not a very good judge of character on that.

2. I dont bring up anything about my "personal issues" or "failed romances". The fuck? You blathering ass hurt babies are the ones who start bleating whatever gossipy versions of my "failed romances" or "personal issues" you find to be....I dunno insulting? Notice I dont really bother correcting you. Realize that doesnt make it true or correct or anything.

I think the most personal thing I posted was about my car breaking down and my husband and I buying a new one. YOU forum randos are the ones who carry on like middle schoolers about other "personal" shit you have no way of knowing about.

3. Get over YOURSELF and put me on ignore. People come on a voluntary basis and whatever they read is on them. You dont whine at people to post in ways that suit you. If you dont like reading them.....then dont. It's that easy.

Have we cleared things up a bit? Or would you like to continue discussing how the air smelled 12 years ago in the room where Big and I would get busy?
TL;DR

Stop your tedium. As for your ol’ mate Biggie…the cunt needs his own audience and forum, he’s stuck in a loop here.

You need to listen for a change. Life can be cruel to little people like you too.

No, Break. I'm not listening to people who cant manage more than a few sentences and consider that a strength.

Stop repeating yourself like a crazy person. Put in an argument and allow others to criticise constructively if necessary. I honestly have not seen anyone on forums repeat themselves so many times. It makes you look extremely unstable young lady.

So stop reading me, Break.

Is that HARD?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You’re a desperate sod.

just saying

You mad lol.
and desperate

you know, down there

oink oink

Big hold up.

TL;DR

admin wants a cock gif

in PM please tho

You just finished posting within the last day or so about how you two stink when you fuck. You a

Fixed.

Prowler....before one googles, they first must understand they dont know the answer.

lolz

Vigorously.
and greedily too

and then watching snowflakefall trying to kiss, well, one of Oink's many ass cracks distributed throughout her blubber body

and snowflakefall

owned

next one, planet?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You’re a desperate sod.

just saying

You mad lol.
and desperate

you know, down there

oink oink

Big hold up.

TL;DR

admin wants a cock gif

in PM please tho

Fixed.

lolz

Vigorously.
and greedily too

One can just tell that they’re stinkers! Just add Mongtini into the mix and you have a stench that could peel away paint!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Snowflakefall be like "leggo my piggo" whenever we make fun of Planet Oak.

Isn't it sad that you hate me so much that you want others to hate me too?
I don't care whether that bipolar spastic hates you. Tard :LOL3:

Yes, you want everyone to hate me so that it justifies your Napoleonic rage
Did you need a steak or something?

I need you to get therapy so that you can heal the child within you. Nah, go fuck yourself....lmao

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You’re a desperate sod.

just saying

You mad lol.
and desperate

you know, down there

oink oink

Big hold up.

TL;DR

Stop repeating yourself like a crazy person. Put in an argument and allow others to criticise constructively if necessary. I honestly have not seen anyone on forums repeat themselves so many times. It makes you look extremely unstable young lady.

Is that HARD?
I don’t read you…I gloss over you noob. You’re not a Bastard…you’re a tragic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You’re a desperate sod.

just saying

You mad lol.
and desperate

you know, down there

oink oink

Big hold up.

TL;DR

Is that HARD?

So then why are you bitching so much about what you claim I post when you dont even read it?

You fucking wack job.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You’re a desperate sod.

just saying

You mad lol.
and desperate

you know, down there

oink oink

Big hold up.

TL;DR

Is that HARD?

So then why are you bitching so much about what you claim I post when you dont even read it?

You fucking wack job.
cause he doesn't know how to not own himself?

Plus fat Oak's tit rolls are cutting off blood supply to his brain

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You’re a desperate sod.

just saying

You mad lol.
and desperate

you know, down there

oink oink

Big hold up.

TL;DR

Is that HARD?

You fucking wack job.
cause he doesn't know how to not own himself?

Plus fat Oak's tit rolls are cutting off blood supply to his brain

Clearly :LOL3: :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lmao at piggy lily snorting in the background

Hitler could be on here and as long as he is taking shots at people Lily hates, she will be up in his ass like it's a pazki buffet on Fat Tuesday.

Says the dumbass that literally kisses up to Neo Nazis, Confederates and White Supremacists...on this forum and outside in the real world.

You just cannot make this shit up!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hitler could be on here and as long as he is taking shots at people Lily hates, she will be up in his ass like it's a pazki buffet on Fat Tuesday.
Trump could log in and take shots at people she doesn't like and she'd shit herself in delight then roll around and giggle snort in it

that pig ogre has no integrity

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Says the dumbass that literally kisses up to Neo Nazis, Confederates and White Supremacists...on this forum and outside in the real world.

And he’s coloured would you believe!? One can’t make that shit up! :LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

fattest and biggest racist on the board says what?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Trump could log in and take shots at people she doesn't like and she'd shit herself in delight then roll around and giggle snort in it

As he spreads his cheeks for his betters...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And he’s coloured would you believe!? One can’t make that shit up! :LOL3:te

Yes, we call them sell outs, Tio Tacos (very old school), Whitexicans...

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

As he spreads his cheeks for his betters...
you're not even better than a brown loaf of yesterday's breakfast

fact

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

And he’s coloured would you believe!? One can’t make that shit up! :LOL3:te

Yes, we call them sell outs, Tio Tacos (very old school), Whitexicans...
worthless wetback says wha?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fattest and biggest racist on the board says what?

How often do you lick clean Aryan's shitty balls after his threesome with Dilf and Shamp?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter