An update on my executive status -- you know for the crying liberal insect peons that seethe with envy

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Thank fuck Biggie is too engrossed in sucking cock to say as much. When he catches a breath of air, he is too cumstruck to come up with anything that we haven’t heard already. At the pub, they must use the top of his head as a drink table. Baahahahahahaaaaa :LOL3:

You know it's because he thinks you guys are utterly stupid, right?
My degrees say otherwise! PAWNED! :LOL3:

Your posts say you dont actually HAVE those degrees though.

KPWNT.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Thank fuck Biggie is too engrossed in sucking cock to say as much. When he catches a breath of air, he is too cumstruck to come up with anything that we haven’t heard already. At the pub, they must use the top of his head as a drink table. Baahahahahahaaaaa :LOL3:

They're a GED love match, bro.
I think he has his, but hers is a work in progress, my sources tell me.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

They're a GED love match, bro.
Bozio and Drooliet…

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

KPWNT.
Suggest.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

KPWNT.
Suggest.

Touche

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

KPWNT.
You never finished high school did you? Lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

KPWNT.

Her grammar is truly atrocious sometimes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

KPWNT.

Did you, Break? Honestly?

Tell the truth.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

KPWNT.

She gets overly-excited. :Happy5:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

KPWNT.
Suggest.

Not even.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

KPWNT.

She gets overly-excited. :Happy5:

I think it's low education status.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

KPWNT.

Tell the truth.
Yeeeeeesh and 7 years in college. But that’s besides the point. You people are forever stating how stupid others are, and yet haven’t even matriculated. Now that is some serious bumfuckery going on in your world! Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

KPWNT.

Tell the truth.
Yeeeeeesh and 7 years in college. But that’s besides the point. You people are forever stating how stupid others are, and yet haven’t even matriculated. Now that is some serious bumfuckery going on in your world! Lol

So what class taught you that a "fetus" is a thing separate from a human? Or whatever species is pregnant with said fetus?

Do tell.

Oh and after that, please inform me....oh educated one....what species a pregnant woman has in her uterus and at what point exactly does this mystery species become a human. And how many other mammals does this phenomenon occur in?

Thank you in advance. Here is your opportunity to show me how dumb I am.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Lmao at piggy lily snorting in the background

Hitler could be on here and as long as he is taking shots at people Lily hates, she will be up in his ass like it's a pazki buffet on Fat Tuesday.
Skinny dipshit say wot? :LOL3:

Sorry I'm not gonna drool with you this evening.

Do better or go huff some more pork.
Dat avatar but! :LOL3:

Yeah it's old pic. I was 20. I like this one.

Are you gonna start insulting my looks now again? Narcissism spiking?

"Hur der I'm breakfall and I'm sitting in mangina mucus trying to hurt peoples feelings cuz I'm too dumb to know how reproduction works derpa derp! U look ooogglay!!!"

While he buddies up with a psycho slob who lives online and uses PI and has psycho tantrums everytime someone posts in ways that cross her lol

I bet you are rolling your eyes at your inbox, aintcha? :LOL3:
No…you look cute. Just take some criticism constructively. You type way too much. If you were actually speaking…you’d be chewing peoples’ ears off with your excessive words. Damn…

Enlarge the photo...she's got a butter face
Wait... You're actually grotesque, sit the fuck down... I saw you talking about boxing, WTF are you stupid? Do you think people have suddenly forgotten you need a hand to get your ass off the couch? What's the point in talking shit like that? Have you got a fantasy playing in your skull?
caODC77.jpg
Here's my "fantasy" soldier here to ruin your circus! Come back with the usual shit and watch me ignore your irrelevant grunts... Fuckin waste of life lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

KPWNT.

Tell the truth.

So what class taught you that a "fetus" is a thing separate from a human? Or whatever species is pregnant with said fetus?

Do tell.

Oh and after that, please inform me....oh educated one....what species a pregnant woman has in her uterus and at what point exactly does this mystery species become a human. And how many other mammals does this phenomenon occur in?

Common sense.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Like is every mammal just pregnant with a thing called a "fetus" that has no specific species that isnt alive yet and somehow grows into said species?

Help me understand. You enlightened, smart as fuck motherfuckers.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hitler could be on here and as long as he is taking shots at people Lily hates, she will be up in his ass like it's a pazki buffet on Fat Tuesday.

"Hur der I'm breakfall and I'm sitting in mangina mucus trying to hurt peoples feelings cuz I'm too dumb to know how reproduction works derpa derp! U look ooogglay!!!"

While he buddies up with a psycho slob who lives online and uses PI and has psycho tantrums everytime someone posts in ways that cross her lol

No…you look cute. Just take some criticism constructively. You type way too much. If you were actually speaking…you’d be chewing peoples’ ears off with your excessive words. Damn…

Wait... You're actually grotesque, sit the fuck down... I saw you talking about boxing, WTF are you stupid? Do you think people have suddenly forgotten you need a hand to get your ass off the couch? What's the point in talking shit like that? Have you got a fantasy playing in your skull?
caODC77.jpg
Here's my "fantasy" soldier here to ruin your circus! Come back with the usual shit and watch me ignore your irrelevant grunts... Fuckin waste of life lol

I know your emotionally fraught constantly, but I never said I boxed. I said boxing is a sport. And if you had a girl like that wanted anywhere near you, you wouldn't be rimming Aryan and Filth constantly.

Go away, girlie man, before I make you cry by simply saying you don't deserve to be a dog owner.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Like is every mammal just pregnant with a thing called a "fetus" that has no specific species that isnt alive yet and somehow grows into said species?

Again with the grammar mistakes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

caODC77.jpg

Ah Shamp! Good to see you.

I was just getting a lecture on self righteousness from people who hate "druggies".

Glad you could join us. Power in numbers. :Jammin:

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

I just got back froom a quick walkie, with the doggo, what's all this about then?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

caODC77.jpg
She’s actually a strong women and looks good. Not everyone enjoys skinny chicks I assure you of that. When you get to my age you might appreciate fuller-bodied women. But each to their own. Don’t be another idiot that jumps on the fat bandwagon. Quite a few of you have surprised me, most recently @Harry McKnackers .

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

KPWNT.

Tell the truth.

Do tell.

Common sense.

Well then it should be easy. Please answer my questions.

I'll NEVER point out how stupid you guys are again the minute you put me in my place with facts and primary reputable science.

Prove me wrong....I'll lick my own asshole on video and post it with a sign that says "long live Karl Marx".

Go on.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

caODC77.jpg

I was just getting a lecture on self righteousness from people who hate "druggies".

Liberals are racists, felches racist!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

caODC77.jpg
She’s actually a strong women and looks good. Not everyone enjoys skinny chicks I assure you of that. When you get to my age you might appreciate fuller-bodied women. But each to their own. Don’t be another idiot that jumps on the fat bandwagon. Quite a few of you have surprised me, most recently @Harry McKnackers .

That's all they do, they think it makes them manly. It just tells me who has the small dicks.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

caODC77.jpg

I was just reading something the other day that people with a high IQ are more likely to take drugs... You can tell lol
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I just got back froom a quick walkie, with the doggo, what's all this about then?

Just my peasent self humbly asking for crumbs of the massive enlightened intellect I'm clearly getting PWNT by is all.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

KPWNT.

Tell the truth.

Do tell.

Common sense.

Well then it should be easy. Please answer my questions.

I'll NEVER point out how stupid you guys are again the minute you put me in my place with facts and primary reputable science.

Prove me wrong....I'll lick my own asshole on video and post it with a sign that says "long live Karl Marx".

Go on.
I’d pay you 3.5K just to see that! :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

KPWNT.

Tell the truth.

Do tell.

Common sense.

The rights of a fetus do not and should not supersede the rights of the individual in this country. Citizens are endowed with rights by the Constitution.

That is the law of this land.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

caODC77.jpg

I was just reading something the other day that people with a high IQ are more likely to take drugs... You can tell lol
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

We have a winner. :LOL3:

There is a reason for this. We KNOW life hurts lol.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

caODC77.jpg
She’s a fat slob that normal ppl can’t stand

Fact