An update on my executive status -- you know for the crying liberal insect peons that seethe with envy

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lmao at piggy lily snorting in the background

Hitler could be on here and as long as he is taking shots at people Lily hates, she will be up in his ass like it's a pazki buffet on Fat Tuesday.
Skinny dipshit say wot? :LOL3:

Sorry I'm not gonna drool with you this evening.

Do better or go huff some more pork.
Dat avatar but! :LOL3:

Yeah it's old pic. I was 20. I like this one.

Are you gonna start insulting my looks now again? Narcissism spiking?

"Hur der I'm breakfall and I'm sitting in mangina mucus trying to hurt peoples feelings cuz I'm too dumb to know how reproduction works derpa derp! U look ooogglay!!!"

While he buddies up with a psycho slob who lives online and uses PI and has psycho tantrums everytime someone posts in ways that cross her lol

I bet you are rolling your eyes at your inbox, aintcha? :LOL3:
No…you look cute. Just take some criticism constructively. You type way too much. If you were actually speaking…you’d be chewing peoples’ ears off with your excessive words. Damn…

Enlarge the photo...she's got a butter face
Wait... You're actually grotesque, sit the fuck down... I saw you talking about boxing, WTF are you stupid? Do you think people have suddenly forgotten you need a hand to get your ass off the couch? What's the point in talking shit like that? Have you got a fantasy playing in your skull?
caODC77.jpg
Here's my "fantasy" soldier here to ruin your circus! Come back with the usual shit and watch me ignore your irrelevant grunts... Fuckin waste of life lol
She’s actually a strong women and looks good. Not everyone enjoys skinny chicks I assure you of that. When you get to my age you might appreciate fuller-bodied women. But each to their own. Don’t be another idiot that jumps on the fat bandwagon. Quite a few of you have surprised me, most recently @Harry McKnackers .
I couldn't give a shit about her weight, I was pleasant to her for ages and she just turned on me, fuck that mate...
I sit back and see her holding her own…and then all you guys have nothing other than to attack her body size. That says a lot.
Mate, I've been here most of the day, I have 2 full days to myself my other half is working in Newcastle till Thursday... I've avoided any arguments and hunted for good war stuff and pics n shit, trying to get back to the old days, it's ALWAYS certain people that want these circular arguments, I'm tired of that pointless shit! Remember when we could act like normal e-pals, call each other a fahget or whatever and there was ni drama, like that...
I’m trying to watch the UFC. Main event has just started. All I’m saying is that when a bunch of blokes all jump on one bandwagon, it shows a serious weakness of character. There is no denying that fact no matter how you wish to look at it. Anyway… each to their own, I’ll keep being me.

It's not a bandwagon.

Oak is a mentally unhinged sow.
Plus she’s fat stupid and ugly

spam
Lard

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
oooo

Hitler could be on here and as long as he is taking shots at people Lily hates, she will be up in his ass like it's a pazki buffet on Fat Tuesday.

"Hur der I'm breakfall and I'm sitting in mangina mucus trying to hurt peoples feelings cuz I'm too dumb to know how reproduction works derpa derp! U look ooogglay!!!"

While he buddies up with a psycho slob who lives online and uses PI and has psycho tantrums everytime someone posts in ways that cross her lol

No…you look cute. Just take some criticism constructively. You type way too much. If you were actually speaking…you’d be chewing peoples’ ears off with your excessive words. Damn…

Wait... You're actually grotesque, sit the fuck down... I saw you talking about boxing, WTF are you stupid? Do you think people have suddenly forgotten you need a hand to get your ass off the couch? What's the point in talking shit like that? Have you got a fantasy playing in your skull?
caODC77.jpg
Here's my "fantasy" soldier here to ruin your circus! Come back with the usual shit and watch me ignore your irrelevant grunts... Fuckin waste of life lol
She’s actually a strong women and looks good. Not everyone enjoys skinny chicks I assure you of that. When you get to my age you might appreciate fuller-bodied women. But each to their own. Don’t be another idiot that jumps on the fat bandwagon. Quite a few of you have surprised me, most recently @Harry McKnackers .
I couldn't give a shit about her weight, I was pleasant to her for ages and she just turned on me, fuck that mate...
I sit back and see her holding her own…and then all you guys have nothing other than to attack her body size. That says a lot.
Mate, I've been here most of the day, I have 2 full days to myself my other half is working in Newcastle till Thursday... I've avoided any arguments and hunted for good war stuff and pics n shit, trying to get back to the old days, it's ALWAYS certain people that want these circular arguments, I'm tired of that pointless shit! Remember when we could act like normal e-pals, call each other a fahget or whatever and there was ni drama, like that...
I’m trying to watch the UFC. Main event has just started. All I’m saying is that when a bunch of blokes all jump on one bandwagon, it shows a serious weakness of character. There is no denying that fact no matter how you wish to look at it. Anyway… each to their own, I’ll keep being me.

It's not a bandwagon.

He will learn the hard way like we all did.

He thinks we were never that one poor bastard saying "oh Oak is really hanging in there in these dogpiles....shes....holding her own!".

I give a few weeks depending on how often he logs on lol
We used to say the same thing until we realized there's a reason everyone despises that fat ugly pig

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
oooo

caODC77.jpg

It's not a bandwagon.

He will learn the hard way like we all did.

He thinks we were never that one poor bastard saying "oh Oak is really hanging in there in these dogpiles....shes....holding her own!".

I give a few weeks depending on how often he logs on lol
We used to say the same thing until we realized there's a reason everyone despises that fat ugly pig

Yep.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If any cunt wants a truce, fine I don't give a shit but I ain't spending all my time doing whatever the fuck that is... I'm gonna try and get good media and shit here, shit needs to change the board has become dull as fuck... People have been allowed to run riot for too long, remember when there were people in meltdown and whiny bastard of the month, all that shit is coming back, a betting system is also gonna be put in place, CHANGE is coming and it's about fuckin time... BF hasn't been around much lately but when he comes back, things will start moving... Folk can shove their arguments up their arses!
DLCVbcQ.png
Seeing this could earn you a few days in meltdown lol, need some FUN man...

Will you stop crying if I promise to ignore your crying ass?
In what way am I crying? I don't give a shit, like me, don't, who the fuck cares? It's not important, getting the board moving again is... I've got no drama with anybody except one person who can actually rot in hell for all I care, it's easy to make the downers disappear you know... I make perfect sense, if I was on your side there would be hearts and awards haha
I'm taking a step back from the drama and get posting crazy shit again, all this crap has become mind numbing...
You want the board to move again?

Confine spastic rodents like Pig, HOlidork and admin to some kind of spazout area of the forum where they can gibber like fucksticks amongst themselves like the looney toon jagoffs they are.

They've already made several members like Raven, Succubus and Ice sick of this place.

how do I know? Each of them told me before they left

They are forum parasites that bring no value to any board they infect. I tried to warn Flea at SG but she has a big heart and didn't realize what pieces of shit they really are until after I let the board die.

They'll spam the fuck out of a board with their monotonous TDS drivel day in and day out then cry like bitches when you hit them with their own shitty gimmick.

Take for instance the "admin sucks cock" gimmick. They've cried their eyes out to the owner and claimed it's ruining the board but I'd bet a fucking pay check if I were saying "trump sucks cock" in every other post they'd be all glee and gooey like that fat slob Oak with a twinkie in her mouth.

FACT

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If any cunt wants a truce, fine I don't give a shit but I ain't spending all my time doing whatever the fuck that is... I'm gonna try and get good media and shit here, shit needs to change the board has become dull as fuck... People have been allowed to run riot for too long, remember when there were people in meltdown and whiny bastard of the month, all that shit is coming back, a betting system is also gonna be put in place, CHANGE is coming and it's about fuckin time... BF hasn't been around much lately but when he comes back, things will start moving... Folk can shove their arguments up their arses!
DLCVbcQ.png

In what way am I crying? I don't give a shit, like me, don't, who the fuck cares? It's not important, getting the board moving again is... I've got no drama with anybody except one person who can actually rot in hell for all I care, it's easy to make the downers disappear you know... I make perfect sense, if I was on your side there would be hearts and awards haha
I'm taking a step back from the drama and get posting crazy shit again, all this crap has become mind numbing...

Your battle with me was your choice. I don't happen to agree with your racist philosophy. I tried being fair with you and you chose to jump on the bandwagon of hate.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DLCVbcQ.png

Confine spastic rodents like Pig, HOlidork and admin to some kind of spazout area of the forum where they can gibber like fucksticks amongst themselves like the looney toon jagoffs they are.

They've already made several members like Raven, Succubus and Ice sick of this place.

They are forum parasites that bring no value to any board they infect. I tried to warn Flea at SG but she has a big heart and didn't realize what pieces of shit they really are until after I let the board die.

They'll spam the fuck out of a board with their monotonous TDS drivel day in and day out then cry like bitches when you hit them with their own shitty gimmick.

Take for instance the "admin sucks cock" gimmick. They've cried their eyes out to the owner and claimed it's ruining the board but I'd bet a fucking pay check if I were saying "trump sucks cock" in every other post they'd be all glee and gooey like that fat slob Oak with a twinkie in her mouth.

FACT

"Admin sucks cock" poster takes 0 responsibility.

You literally have threads that NO ONE, not even your friends, posts on. STFU you bag of stupid hot air.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
DLCVbcQ.png

FACT

You literally have threads that NO ONE, not even your friends, posts on. STFU you bag of stupid hot air.
says the fat pig who started a forum that no one posted on

lmao you ugly whale

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DLCVbcQ.png

FACT

lmao you ugly whale

I never stole one from anyone and destroy it within a month or two. You fail with your personality.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
DLCVbcQ.png

FACT

lmao you ugly whale

It was supposed to be for "adults" only. So basically an echo chamber.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
DLCVbcQ.png

FACT

lmao you ugly whale

I never stole one from anyone and destroy it within a month or two. You fail with your personality.
neither did I you fat miserable pig

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
DLCVbcQ.png

FACT

lmao you ugly whale

and like the two people in this community that don't despise her

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
DLCVbcQ.png

FACT

lmao you ugly whale

and like the two people in this community that don't despise her
Oi bozo…you’re the biggest fucking echo chamber here, and your ex is fucking damaged goods! Get the fuck outta here you dopey cunt! Lol

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The best weeping PM messages I found in the SG database actually weren't from Oink to me

they were from her to others

juicy stuff

wait until I share

lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
10 hours of libs crying...lmao...
No buddy…we don’t cry!

He the biggest pussy of them all. That is a fact. Had to travel half way around the world to find a foreigner that would give him some pussy.
Oh he’s a case alright! His choice in women says it all. Clearly he denies that his little head was doing the thinking for his big head when he decided to soak it all up! Lolol

I agree, he likes going down on his brethren.