Another white child died, media silence

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
VHCFFxN.jpg

A 24-year-old Texas man was booked into jail on capital murder charges this week after telling authorities he used "wrestling-style moves" on a 1-year-old boy left in his care who later died in a hospital.

The boy’s numerous injuries last week included a skull fracture, KFOX 14 of El Paso reported. But suspect Marvin Rex Lake insisted to authorities that he hadn’t caused all of the child’s injuries.

"I did not hurt his head," Lake reportedly told investigators. "I only caused the internal injuries."

x354YuF.jpg

Little Ahren Joshua DeHart, plus another toddler and an infant, were all being watched by Lake last week in El Paso, police wrote in an arrest affidavit, according to the station.

The two other children also had injuries, KWTX-TV of Waco reported.

Around 5 p.m. April 13, Ahren appeared to be "in good health and alert" during a video call between Lake and the two parents, but in a subsequent call around 9:30 p.m., Lake called Scheider and claimed that Ahren had "rag-dolled" and vomited a red substance, the affidavit said, according to KFOX 14.
After the parents arrived back at the apartment around midnight, they called paramedics and Ahren was soon admitted to a hospital with numerous injuries that medical staff described as "non-accidental," the station reported.

The boy had suffered brain damage, a skull fracture, lung hemorrhaging and abdominal injuries and bruising, authorities said.

The suspect later told investigators that he and the boy had been sitting on a futon, watching TV, when Lake decided to try "several wrestling-style moves" on the small child.

The care taker said his hand slipped and little Ahren struck the frame of the futon, according to the affidavit. Later, Lake said he got upset at Ahren for ripping a pillow, so he held the boy tightly, not realizing his own strength, FOX 14 reported.

Now get this......

The suspect also inquired about possibly receiving financial compensation for damage to his futon frame, according to KFOX 14.

• Oh Shit!
Reactions: Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People need to pick better baby sitters.

....now about the only babysitters people will hire hire in the future are those with 4 year degrees in childcare & a massive criminal record check...all for the pincely sum on Minimum Wage.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

....now about the only babysitters people will hire hire in the future are those with 4 year degrees in childcare & a massive criminal record check...all for the pincely sum on Minimum Wage.

What is even more fucked up, is Biden has waived background checks for immigrant children being adopted.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What is even more fucked up, is Biden has waived background checks for immigrant children being adopted.

Makes a case for state subsidized regulated daycare/childcare.
One province in Canada - Quebec - has such a program.
Sometimes they cover the entire cost of daycare.

Perhaps this Texas case was of a mother who had no choice but to go out and work leaving her child in the trust of someone ill-qulafied for those duties?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
VHCFFxN.jpg

A 24-year-old Texas man was booked into jail on capital murder charges this week after telling authorities he used "wrestling-style moves" on a 1-year-old boy left in his care who later died in a hospital.

The boy’s numerous injuries last week included a skull fracture, KFOX 14 of El Paso reported. But suspect Marvin Rex Lake insisted to authorities that he hadn’t caused all of the child’s injuries.

"I did not hurt his head," Lake reportedly told investigators. "I only caused the internal injuries."

x354YuF.jpg

Little Ahren Joshua DeHart, plus another toddler and an infant, were all being watched by Lake last week in El Paso, police wrote in an arrest affidavit, according to the station.

The two other children also had injuries, KWTX-TV of Waco reported.

Around 5 p.m. April 13, Ahren appeared to be "in good health and alert" during a video call between Lake and the two parents, but in a subsequent call around 9:30 p.m., Lake called Scheider and claimed that Ahren had "rag-dolled" and vomited a red substance, the affidavit said, according to KFOX 14.
After the parents arrived back at the apartment around midnight, they called paramedics and Ahren was soon admitted to a hospital with numerous injuries that medical staff described as "non-accidental," the station reported.

The boy had suffered brain damage, a skull fracture, lung hemorrhaging and abdominal injuries and bruising, authorities said.

The suspect later told investigators that he and the boy had been sitting on a futon, watching TV, when Lake decided to try "several wrestling-style moves" on the small child.

The care taker said his hand slipped and little Ahren struck the frame of the futon, according to the affidavit. Later, Lake said he got upset at Ahren for ripping a pillow, so he held the boy tightly, not realizing his own strength, FOX 14 reported.

Now get this......

The suspect also inquired about possibly receiving financial compensation for damage to his futon frame, according to KFOX 14.

I'm more angry at the treacherous Lugenpresse and all the BLM bandwagon hoppers for ignoring tragic cases like this than I am at the fucking subhuman savage who committed the crime.

If this isn't a solid argument for capital punishment being implemented nationwide, I don't know what is.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
See, lynching niggers from light poles can be a good thing! Who the fuck lets some feral nigger watch their white kid anyway? Fukin morons prolly would have left him with Michael Jackson if he were still alive! KILL THIS NIGGER!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I wont even use babysitters. If I go anywhere where I cannot take Squish and I cant leave her with her father, I dont go or I leave her with her oldest sister.

Or my mother in law.

Never ever with babysitters.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I wont even use babysitters. If I go anywhere where I cannot take Squish and I cant leave her with her father, I dont go or I leave her with her oldest sister.

Or my mother in law.

Thing is, there've been cases where a child died in the care of female babysitters who were White too.

So...I wouldn't use thie incident to single out Blacks as the Bad Guy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Or my mother in law.

Thing is, there've been cases where a child died in the care of female babysitters who were White too.

Where did I draw any distinction?

I said "babysitters" period. I didnt say a thing about color or gender. I wouldnt leave my child with ANYONE who isn't my husband, my oldest daughter or my mother in law.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Or my mother in law.

Where did I draw any distinction?

I said "babysitters" period. I didnt say a thing about color or gender. I wouldnt leave my child with ANYONE who isn't my husband, my oldest daughter or my mother in law.

...especially some guy who's build like a linebacker and uses the child as football.

Another guy who should get executed or at very least, raped and severely beaten daily in prison for the reaminder of his life.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hey OP, looks like KFOX and KWTX were not silent, you shit for brains liar.

Where's your faux-outrage, you cum guzzling degenerate?

If the races were reversed and a white adult had murdered a black child you and your comrades would have howled and screeched about it for months and months.

But because it's whitey on the receiving end, it doesn't matter right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You know he means the corporate media race grifters. The ones who give you people your narratives.

Unless it helps the political establishment they aren't interested.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You know he means the corporate media race grifters. The ones who give you people your narratives.

Unless it helps the political establishment they aren't interested.
Good effort Duuuhv.

True I shouldnt bother trying to explain obvious things to people so infected with partisan hatred that all they can do is drool and growl.

Muh bad.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I mentioned this in Fecesbook and you know what some black POS said?

"Blacks endured that kind of stuff for a long time, so whites should deal with it too."

So let me get this straight, today so many whites die on the hands of blacks with no social repercussion

Because blacks perceive whites as a menace

Since whites used to kill blacks with no social repercussion

So if I'm not mistaken

Whites are the persecuted race now, so...

Gloves are off, you fucks.