Another white child died, media silence

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I mentioned this in Fecesbook and you know what some black POS said?

"Blacks endured that kind of stuff for a long time, so whites should deal with it too."

So let me get this straight, today so many whites die on the hands of blacks with no social repercussion

Because blacks perceive whites as a menace

Since whites used to kill blacks with no social repercussion

So if I'm not mistaken

Whites are the persecuted race now, so...

Gloves are off, you fucks.

Welcome to the fight

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Welcome to the fight
You know what I think?

Liberals are riling up these people knowing they won't stand a chance when the shit hits the fan

Their goal is exactly getting rid of the people who are always bitching about the system and wanting handouts

If you were to enslave a whole world, who would you keep? The useless fucks who only know how to riot, commit crimes and live on handouts

OR

The people who would work for a living without complaining all the time?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Welcome to the fight
You know what I think?

Liberals are riling up these people knowing they won't stand a chance when the shit hits the fan

Their goal is exactly getting rid of the people who are always bitching about the system and wanting handouts

If you were to enslave a whole world, who would you keep? The useless fucks who only know how to riot, commit crimes and live on handouts

OR

It does seem like liberals want to destroy the black race undress the guise of a false flag

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey OP, looks like KFOX and KWTX were not silent, you shit for brains liar.

Is it on CNN? NO IT ISNT YOU DUMB FUCKING CUM STAIN BITCH!

Whoa! Blaze! Calm down, bro.

Thread title is about "media silence," not "lefty nutjob lamestream media silence."

Two different things, muh man.
When threads are chosen to be posted in the sweatshop it WILL be derailed and open to any shit anybody wants to post... Staying on topic doesn't apply down here... Every day is a school day Blurt...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Understood. But what has abortion got to do with anything?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Understood. But what has abortion got to do with anything?

Allow me.

Abortion should have been an outcome after your mom was raped by billygoats at a truck stop toilet but she lacked opposing thumbs and couldn't aim the hanger correctly.

how did I do?

When's the first time you experienced boob envy btw? 12? Did you ever wanna take one of the pretty girls out back and fillet them?

Asking for a friend of a friend

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Yo Blazedawg, your Little Lady looks good in red.
175461190_10158061015305906_174432054877665164_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Welcome to the fight
You know what I think?

OR

That's part of it.

Look at what the government allows in poor minority communities. The riots.

Js.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Welcome to the fight
You know what I think?

OR

It does seem like liberals want to destroy the black race undress the guise of a false flag
I mean, it's impossible to expect anything else considering they're training blacks to be nothing but their lap dogs.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I mentioned this in Fecesbook and you know what some black POS said?

"Blacks endured that kind of stuff for a long time, so whites should deal with it too."

So let me get this straight, today so many whites die on the hands of blacks with no social repercussion

Because blacks perceive whites as a menace

Since whites used to kill blacks with no social repercussion

So if I'm not mistaken

Whites are the persecuted race now, so...

Gloves are off, you fucks.

You have fucking nailed it my friend. They say this freely.... "kill whitey" "down with whitey", and act like we are suppose to take it, and that it is justified. All while their leader is buying 5.... no 6 now mansions! Fuckin' sum'bitches! Who day tink day foolin'!!!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Thread title is about "media silence," not "lefty nutjob lamestream media silence."

True dat, true dat, but da sum'bitch called me a liar!!!! Dem fightin' words!!!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I mean....Admin called him a shit for brains liar.
I doubt Sponge BLurt Sissy pants cares.

Hahahahaha, I just wanna say, dat shit was funny lol. I love SpongeBob, and I love Blurt, but dat was funny lolololol.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Welcome to the fight
You know what I think?

OR

I mean, it's impossible to expect anything else considering they're training blacks to be nothing but their lap dogs.

The media puts words in their mouths, cause "fear sells". Then Big Tech reinforces it, compounding the issue. THEN Big Corporate, owned by the elites that own the media and Big Tech also reinforce it. They are shoveling it down their throats, and they are lapping it up exactly as you say..... as lap dogs.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Black Lives Matter!

Is now a bad time?

I’m surprised you and Blazor are not arguing negligent entrustment on behalf of the parents tbh

I posted a pic of the mom earlier, I guess the other guy was the dad. I have no idea how dude came to be a babysitter, but I do know he was wrong on all accounts harming kids the way he did. Aint right.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Black Lives Matter!

Is now a bad time?

I’m surprised you and Blazor are not arguing negligent entrustment on behalf of the parents tbh

I posted a pic of the mom earlier, I guess the other guy was the dad. I have no idea how dude came to be a babysitter, but I do know he was wrong on all accounts harming kids the way he did. Aint right.

would you have trusted your child to that man in the pic?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Black Lives Matter!

Is now a bad time?

Fuck no! But I didnt trust ANYBODY to raise my kid, other than my wife, and even that was questionable lol.

Nah, I worked, while my wife stayed home and raised my kid cause I didnt want anyone else raising him. She didnt go back to work til he was in school, and she worked his school hours.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Black Lives Matter!

Is now a bad time?

Fuck no! But I didnt trust ANYBODY to raise my kid, other than my wife, and even that was questionable lol.

Nah, I worked, while my wife stayed home and raised my kid cause I didnt want anyone else raising him. She didnt go back to work til he was in school, and she worked his school hours.

My point is this situation has nothing to do with race.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Black Lives Matter!

Is now a bad time?

But my point is the media aint covering it.... cause a white dude didnt "wrastle a black kid" to death.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Black Lives Matter!

Is now a bad time?

But my point is the media aint covering it.... cause a white dude didnt "wrastle a black kid" to death.

a child is dead and you’re worried about what race they are? Wtf?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Black Lives Matter!

Is now a bad time?

How many white people you know of die last year? Tell me. Tell me one name.

Im SAYING, the media has a narrative. Why cant you see that?

I've stated, and Dove has stated, many other kids that have died cause of this fucking RACE WAR against whitey. White and black, even Mexican and Asian. INNOCENT people are dying, and the GODDAMN MEDIA is instigating this SHIT!!!!! WAKE UPPPPP MURDOCK!!!!!! Hell I just posted videos earlier today where CNN dude is busted instigating this shit cause "FEAR SELLS!"!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuck you Admin, your the definition of boring, ya saggy titted cunt! Eat the peanuts outta my shit ya limey bastard!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Black Lives Matter!

Is now a bad time?

How many white people you know of die last year? Tell me. Tell me one name.

Im SAYING, the media has a narrative. Why cant you see that?

I've stated, and Dove has stated, many other kids that have died cause of this fucking RACE WAR against whitey. White and black, even Mexican and Asian. INNOCENT people are dying, and the GODDAMN MEDIA is instigating this SHIT!!!!! WAKE UPPPPP MURDOCK!!!!!! Hell I just posted videos earlier today where CNN dude is busted instigating this shit cause "FEAR SELLS!"!

It's a class war being launched on the poor, really.

Race is just a tool being used.

Shes not going to understand your point. It's only conveniently about race anytime a white person kills a black person. No matter what the circumstance is. If it's a cop defending another black person....it doesnt matter.

If a white person kills a black person, it ALWAYS because of race. Period.

But when a black person kills a white person....race now has nothing to do with it.

It's not us who make these things about race. But people on this far left terrorist narrative cannot get that. They dont compute this double standard.

SO many completely innocent people are dead right now because of BLM the domestic terrorists.