Another white child died, media silence

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Black Lives Matter!

Is now a bad time?

I’m surprised you and Blazor are not arguing negligent entrustment on behalf of the parents tbh

I posted a pic of the mom earlier, I guess the other guy was the dad. I have no idea how dude came to be a babysitter, but I do know he was wrong on all accounts harming kids the way he did. Aint right.

would you have trusted your child to that man in the pic?

Fuck no! But I didnt trust ANYBODY to raise my kid, other than my wife, and even that was questionable lol.

Nah, I worked, while my wife stayed home and raised my kid cause I didnt want anyone else raising him. She didnt go back to work til he was in school, and she worked his school hours.

My point is this situation has nothing to do with race.

But my point is the media aint covering it.... cause a white dude didnt "wrastle a black kid" to death.

a child is dead and you’re worried about what race they are? Wtf?

Are you this fucking dense?

The point is, the media would have a meltdown if the races were reversed and BLM would embark on the rampage to end all rampages. But because whitey is the victim, there's little to no outrage from the press or the establishment.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look, you cant argue with Murdock because her brain is all plugged up with nigger jizz. Bitch is permanently brain damaged.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
They already ready to lynch him. This the next Chauvin. Lebron says so....

2021-04-21_15-16-33.jpg

LeBron James Tweets Image Of Columbus Cop, Threatens "You're Next"
Apr 21, 2021

If you need to know the facts surrounding the death of knife-wielding 16-year-old Ma’Khia Bryant in Ohio, it's all detailed here.

Of course, knowing the facts is racist and assuming the only reason that the police officer "murdered" this "peaceful" teen was "systemic racism" is how we are being trained to think... and that appears to have triggered wannabe social-justice-warrior (and basketball player) LeBron James who tweeted an image of the suspected police officer (CNN reported him as Nicholas Reardon) in the incident to his millions of Twitter followers... with the threat "you're next".

James clearly got told, presumably by his lawyers (or Jack Dorsey or quite frankly, any sane rational human being) to take that down and just 20 minutes later, the basketball star deleted this disgusting tweet...........

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Amazing how they wont give the name of the shooter who shot Ashli at the Capitol, but all other officers names involving shooting black folk are given out immediately.