Oerdin Loves Andy!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, Aryans accusation reads like a yahoo news article. Tons of shit left out. I bet that nigger did it and ironically, the white lynch mobs niggers and libs cry crocodile tears over, chose to lynch a white skinned jew rather than the feral nigger who most likely did it.
yUy3MBk.jpg

What utter fuckin BS!!!
This fahget thinks kikes don't even commit crimes! :facepalm:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, Aryans accusation reads like a yahoo news article. Tons of shit left out. I bet that nigger did it and ironically, the white lynch mobs niggers and libs cry crocodile tears over, chose to lynch a white skinned jew rather than the feral nigger who most likely did it.

You're basing this on what exactly?
You know the governors position on this is public info, right? Sheesh!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
yUy3MBk.jpg

What utter fuckin BS!!!
This fahget thinks kikes don't even commit crimes! :facepalm:
OK nigger lover!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

No idea what you mean by that, but the weasel K1ke was guilty and tried framing the darkie for it who supposedly had learning difficulties.

The reason the ADL was formed was because Jews were so incensed over one of their own getting what he deserved and a taste of real justice at the hands of the Goyim.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No idea what you mean by that, but the weasel K1ke was guilty and tried framing the darkie for it who supposedly had learning difficulties.

The reason the ADL was formed was because Jews were so incensed over one of their own getting what he deserved and a taste of real justice at the hands of the Goyim.
Maybe the governor and the other goy were bewitched by the boogyjew.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A common Antifa/communist tactic. They attack everyone who is not on their side who has a camera then they have pro-Antifa camera people photograph the other side trying to dox people so they can be attacked at home, have their employers harassed, and generally just carry out organized harrassment, intimidation, and violence campaigns.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can see the violent antifa terrorists throwing things at police then crying and pretending to be a victim after police respond to his attack by shooting a bean bag at him.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This can only end in civil war.

No, you elect the right people and you arrest the violent law breaking criminals, you change the laws to force truth and not indoctrination to be taught in schools, and you regulate the hell out of big tech so they can't act as an agent of one party. Do the same with media. A return to a fairness doctrine for both as well as regulations preventing them from banning or demonizing or deprioritizing without a court order would largely work.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A common Antifa/communist tactic. They attack everyone who is not on their side who has a camera then they have pro-Antifa camera people photograph the other side trying to dox people so they can be attacked at home, have their employers harassed, and generally just carry out organized harrassment, intimidation, and violence campaigns.

Basically all "con" means is everyone who opposes the communists.

So be it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No, you elect the right people and you arrest the violent law breaking criminals, you change the laws to force truth and not indoctrination to be taught in schools, and you regulate the hell out of big tech so they can't act as an agent of one party. Do the same with media. A return to a fairness doctrine for both as well as regulations preventing them from banning or demonizing or deprioritizing without a court order would largely work.

Not if our elections are constantly rigged. We have all been trying HARD to vote this out and its failing.

Js.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Thats a pipe dream. violent civil war with about 30 million dead is where we're going.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So those women who were protesting the spa letting men swing semi hard dicks in little girls faces is just facism then?

Alrighty.

You know I had an epiphany that you guys are so psychologically castrated and disconnected from reality that's it's not worth it for ANYONE to assume you people can be reasoned with. You can't.

Admin wants us to know that if you dont want women being sexually assaulted and raped in prison and female spaces.....you are a facist and it's now okay for antifa to commit violent crimes against you and stomp on your rights to speak out in protest.

You people are the DARVOing and lying fascists and I cant wait until society has enough of your pro rape, pro child rape revolution of hate.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So those women who were protesting the spa letting men swing semi hard dicks in little girls faces is just facism then?

Alrighty.

You know I had an epiphany that you guys are so psychologically castrated and disconnected from reality that's it's not worth it for ANYONE to assume you people can be reasoned with. You can't.

Admin wants us to know that if you dont want women being sexually assaulted and raped in prison and female spaces.....you are a facist and it's now okay for antifa to commit violent crimes against you and stomp on your rights to speak out in protest.

You people are the DARVOing and lying fascists and I cant wait until society has enough of your pro rape, pro child rape revolution of hate.
HEY, HEY, HEY! It was "only" a semi erect penis!!!! No threat whatsoever!!!! :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I thought admin was with the group of circle jerking drooling retards that said Antifa didn't exist?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin thinks this is solid logic

20210722-014802.jpg

So if you get raped by an anti rapist.....is it still rape? The left think tanks struggle with this sort of thing.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Threatened? LOL, fuck no.

Disgusted, irritated and amused are more apt descriptions as to how I feel when I see a few dozen skinny student soyboys and hysterical Single Jewish Womenz prance around in public wearing black pj's while waving BLM banners and the rainbow fag flag.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Antifa is widely regarded as being a group of junkies and social misfits who are a total laughing stock, not some formidable, unstoppable force which strikes fear into the heart of 'Nazis'.

Last edited: