Oerdin Loves Andy!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sure, sure... All those hundreds of videos of Antifa attacking people and committing violent crimes are all "fake". LOL!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure, sure... All those hundreds of videos of Antifa attacking people and committing violent crimes are all "fake". LOL!
yawning-face_1f971.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OK, this is really getting out of hand, now the anteefers are killing Pro Golfers!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

What's your goal here in denying this?

Like what do you expect? Do you think you make us feel and look stupid?

You know you just inspire people who KNOW this is a problem to view you guys as hatefilled liars who dont give any fucks about the people in this country.

I dont what benefit you think exists in your response to this. You are either a liar or brainwashed.

Even left wing corporate media acknowledges antifa punks. I guess you guys didnt get that memo that the narrative is changing and to keep up.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know you look really fucking foolish and sociopathic.

The best campaign against the left is the left. No fucking empathy whatsoever.

I stopped listening to you people a long time ago when I saw how none of you genuinely care about other human beings. And you've all just gotten worse.

I'm not capable of dehumanizing people as easily as you guys do it. Probably why I'm just never gonna be left. I actually care about people. You guys are just lying gas lighters who dont have any regard for others at all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I really hope that regular people who get forced into scary situations with these radicals realize the government isn't going to help them. The media isnt going to hear them. And the left wing supporters dont even care about them. And they need to stand up to this.

When these violent people start to get shot and ran over and you guys suddenly start caring about human life because your mobs are getting their shit fucked up? Dont be shocked when we laugh.

These mobs and antifa are nothing but cowardly bullies who feel entitled to hurt and terrorize regular innocent people.....and their apologists are disgusting.

No fake outrage when innocent people start fighting back.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This idiot is really desperate. We show videos of people dressed in black bloc waving antifa flags and violently attacking people. He can't defend that so all he does is lie, lie, and lie some more.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
This idiot is really desperate. We show videos of people dressed in black bloc waving antifa flags and violently attacking people. He can't defend that so all he does is lie, lie, and lie some more.
Translation: It can't be bullshit, I seen it on the internets! git gud!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We provide video evidence and you just lie and deny as always. Thanks for playing retard but that sound you hear? It is everyone laughing at your deluded ass.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
An excellent speech with Q&A session about Antifa which everyone should watch if they want to have indepth knowledge on the topic.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The attacks and political violence by Antifa which Admin refuses to watch and claims are some how all fake because... He just doesn't want to honestly look at reality.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I always thought it was only a matter of time before Antifists dragged grizzlies into their jihad.

I hear jellyfish and Baptist pastors are next.

Oh, America! What hath thou wrought!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But remember, Aidsman says BLM is responsible for the people they murder.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We provide video evidence and you just lie and deny as always. Thanks for playing retard but that sound you hear? It is everyone laughing at your deluded ass.

Are you going on record that you hear voices when you post on this forum? Where else do you go where you hear voices?