Oerdin Loves Andy!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Uh huh. You can totally trust the government. They NEVER lie. Like ever. Just stupid reeepukes who dont vote your way lie. But the government loves us.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Useful idiots. Report any family for thought crimes lately?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Uh huh. You can totally trust the government. They NEVER lie. Like ever. Just stupid reeepukes who dont vote your way lie. But the government loves us.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Useful idiots. Report any family for thought crimes lately?
nbitvQV.png

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
I hope you will all please pardon me for a moment.
.I have to report my neighbor to the FBI for wearing a MAGA hat, and a sibling and his family for not being vaccinated.

.Then I'm going to take a hike-in fishing trip as a reward.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
.I have to report my neighbor to the FBI for wearing a MAGA hat, and a sibling and his family for not being vaccinated.

^^^ The true mind of a libtard revealed!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

All that to say you’re gonna go suck some dick?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But Stubby, @ 24 donuts tall, it’s right in front of your fat mouth.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

And when I called, the snitch recorder agent told me that President Biden is going to send me a signed
official Certificate of True Patriotism with the seal of the USA right on it - embossed no less.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And when I called, the snitch recorder agent told me that President Biden is going to send me a signed
official Certificate of True Patriotism with the seal of the USA right on it - embossed no less.
Funny, I called too and the recording told me Senator Joe was busy watering his egg farm and trimming the tires on his vette and would get back to me after his campaign event in Aricept!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Disappointed that she’s not sending you a double sided dildo with that special lube you and admin love so much?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Is he cheating on Aidsman again? I swear, these homos are so fickle, regardless of the age.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Is he cheating on Aidsman again? I swear, these homos are so fickle, regardless of the age.
Aidsmin and Hairyfairyday have an open relationship

As in, they open their anus to anyone

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol! Vandals upset that their vandalism has been vandalized. These are the same people breaking store windows and looting stores whining their illegal crap painting got painted over.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You should really click on this link and read the whole thread as it documents with video how the ACLU operates on the same side as Antifa, despite supposedly being "demonstration monitors" they actively avoid monitoring or recording Antifa crimes but send their entire time trying to gin up something to complain about at the lawful licensed assembly.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Again. Here is an ACLU "demonstration monitor" refusing to video tape Antifa committing crimes then attempting to hide his identity when a citizen journalist records his partisan behavior.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You have to remember that Antifa openly declares anyone who is not a communist is a Nazi. They also openly have a banner which says "we will replace you."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Again. Here is an ACLU "demonstration monitor" refusing to video tape Antifa committing crimes then attempting to hide his identity when a citizen journalist records his partisan behavior.

Yep. This happens with reporters as well.

And then they swarm twitter and say it's all lies when they get busted and say antifa isnt a thing and they really believe people believe them. They think the denial works.

It only works for those already indoctrinated into this mindset.. .everyone else clearly sees this behaviour for what it is.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So many of these Antifa fucktards are just losers who cannot function in society.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol! Vandals upset that their vandalism has been vandalized. These are the same people breaking store windows and looting stores whining their illegal crap painting got painted over.

Oh, so the internet claims these people want to abolish the police and yet want the police to help them, so it must be true.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yep. This happens with reporters as well.

And then they swarm twitter and say it's all lies when they get busted and say antifa isnt a thing and they really believe people believe them. They think the denial works.

It only works for those already indoctrinated into this mindset.. .everyone else clearly sees this behaviour for what it is.

And your willingness to believe every right wing thing you read on the innernets must be the result of your indoctrination.

Do you ever listen to yourself?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh, so the internet claims these people want to abolish the police and yet want the police to help them, so it must be true.

If you weren't such a low IQ mongoloid you'd have watched some of the dozens and dozens and dozens of videos where Antifa does just that. That is the game they play. They scream "All cops are bastards" and "Kill all police" (they also love "pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon") but the second they can make a fake legal claim against anyone they automatically run to the police. They try to incite violence then lie and play the victim.

I am sorry you are not intelligent enough to follow simple facts.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The proof is there in the screenshot, dummy.

That is why I also post videos and screen shots. So when the lying lefties try to play their usual "I can't see anything" nonsense, well, the proof is right there.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

If you weren't such a low IQ mongoloid you'd have watched some of the dozens and dozens and dozens of videos where Antifa does just that. That is the game they play. They scream "All cops are bastards" and "Kill all police" (they also love "pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon") but the second they can make a fake legal claim against anyone they automatically run to the police. They try to incite violence then lie and play the victim.

I am sorry you are not intelligent enough to follow simple facts.

That's why they end up Rittenhoused...lol