Oerdin Loves Andy!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
You are truly a pathetic and stupid excuse for a man.
You seem like a very angry person, is that why you're a fuller figured man?

6'1" @ 245 is "full figured"?

Imho, that's getting a little fluffy, I am 6'3+" 220, I'm a little thicker around the middle than I like right now, currently taking it easy between surgeries.

I'm not the guy asking about a diet known for quick weight loss.

If you just want to eat healthier to feel better, start looking at healthy diets, not diets for weight loss. there is a difference.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
My Cousin was in downtown Portland on Monday, things are worse than I thought!

HIROSHIMA%20THUMBNAIL%20IMAGE%20-%20Tyler%20Bamford-2.jpg
Did he get a chance to suck cock tho?
do your own research on that subject, closet case midget.
I take it you're still a bit upset that despite how much you're looking forward to it, breakfall hasn't posted a picture of his cock again

lol... broken hearted

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I take it you're still a bit upset that despite how much you're looking forward to it, breakfall hasn't posted a picture of his cock again

lol... broken hearted
What I really hope to see, is another picture of your short and portly azz trying to hide behind a cheap looking rumpled zoot suit!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

But you are the guy asking Breakfall to post more pictures of his cock for you to enjoy. Faggot
As a very very Sr. Luxury Bank VP you must own a lot of cheap off the rack suits, donchu?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Antifas gone wild!

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Did you watch your own video's, dork? Not a single fukin street race to be seen! They're doing burnouts and donuts in an intersection with traffic stopped on all for corners! How the fuck is that a race?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol... broken hearted
What I really hope to see, is another picture of your short and portly azz trying to hide behind a cheap looking rumpled zoot suit!
Don't like, you're still looking forward to seeing more pictures of Breakfall's cock

are you going to offer to suck it after you see it? Faggot?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Antifas gone wild!

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Did you watch your own video's, dork? Not a single fukin street race to be seen! They're doing burnouts and donuts in an intersection with traffic stopped on all for corners! How the fuck is that a race?

chill out fat man, it's an idiom, part of the vernacular....it is fast car road rage disrupting traffic, but go ahead play grammar cop you miserable fat fuck.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lol... broken hearted
Don't like, you're still looking forward to seeing more pictures of Breakfall's cock

ZZZ

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol... broken hearted

ZZZ
But you still suck cock tho

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Imho, that's getting a little fluffy, I am 6'3+" 220, I'm a little thicker around the middle than I like right now, currently taking it easy between surgeries.

If you just want to eat healthier to feel better, start looking at healthy diets, not diets for weight loss. there is a difference.

As I explained it is more about low carb as cutting sugar and carbs tends to lower blood sugar. As the doctor told me my blood sugar is high normal and almost pre-diabetic and I did have one grandfather with diabetes... Well, I prefer never to get it thus my interest in a low carb diet.

An ounce of prevention being better than a pound of cure and all that. The potential weight lose would be an added bonus.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Antifas gone wild!

chill out fat man, it's an idiom, part of the vernacular....it is fast car road rage disrupting traffic, but go ahead play grammar cop you miserable fat fuck.

Ok, again, did you watch your own fukin video? Show me one sub 13 sec. 1/4 mile car in the ENTIRE VIDEO!!!!! Those were slow assed fukin cars. More like 16 sec + in the 1/4 mile. Not a "fast" car amongst them!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lol... broken hearted

ZZZ
You are one sick fuck, I sent this image from your devices memory to the Florida Death To Pedos Chapter.

236145947_4810319115662407_5795064797799098290_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I always though of Keto as a life style choice for health and energy way more than a diet to lose weight.

I mean yeah you can lose weight fast but if you stop and start eating carbs you'll just gain it back and feel like total shit.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Antifas gone wild!

Ok, again, did you watch your own fukin video? Show me one sub 13 sec. 1/4 mile car in the ENTIRE VIDEO!!!!! Those were slow assed fukin cars. More like 16 sec + in the 1/4 mile. Not a "fast" car amongst them!

I bet you're a blast at gala cocktail parties.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol... broken hearted

ZZZ
You are one sick fuck, I sent this image from your devices memory to the Florida Death To Pedos Chapter.

you want to suck breakfall's cock but I'm the sick fuck?

dood, reality check... after you're done sucking cock of course

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lol... broken hearted

ZZZ

Is cum low carb? Honest question.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Antifas gone wild!

I bet you're a blast at gala cocktail parties.

Dont be mad at me cause your dumb videos dont show fast cars or street racing.
Here ya go, dickhead!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol... broken hearted

ZZZ

:LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lol... broken hearted

ZZZ

:LOL3:

You gonna make me put this on my Google search history?

Lmao.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Sexualized pics of Kyle Rittenhouse, are being used as currency among the Aryan Brothers in Federal Lock Up.

And you know this how?

He's fantasizing, faggotry is hugely frowned upon among Aryan prison gangs. It's mainly nggers who resort to homosexuality in jail because they're unable to resist their primitive urges and behave like dogs, humping anything in sight.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sexualized pics of Kyle Rittenhouse, are being used as currency among the Aryan Brothers in Federal Lock Up.

And you know this how?

He's fantasizing, faggotry is hugely frowned upon among Aryan prison gangs. It's mainly nggers who resort to homosexuality in jail because they're unable to resist their primitive urges and behave like dogs, humping anything in sight.

Sure, that's what they say.