Oerdin Loves Andy!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Again. Here is an ACLU "demonstration monitor" refusing to video tape Antifa committing crimes then attempting to hide his identity when a citizen journalist records his partisan behavior.

Yep. This happens with reporters as well.

And then they swarm twitter and say it's all lies when they get busted and say antifa isnt a thing and they really believe people believe them. They think the denial works.

It only works for those already indoctrinated into this mindset.. .everyone else clearly sees this behaviour for what it is.

And your willingness to believe every right wing thing you read on the innernets must be the result of your indoctrination.

Do you ever listen to yourself?

Yes I listen to myself but I actually dont "believe every right wing thing" I read on the internet. And I would question your definition of right wing, btw. Because so far that's just what you guys call everyone NOT progressive.

That's the assumption you guys make about anyone who condemns or disagrees with something leftwing. You label people "cons" very fast and dont even seem to understand what conservative even is.

You guys get your opinions about other people from within with leftwing "hive"......not from actual people who have those positions. You guys are always in battle mode and take any opposition in bad faith.

I will tell you, if it were conservatives or classical liberals(people you guys call conservative) out there doing what antifa/blm were doing? I would absolutely NOT be sitting silently or looking for ways to minimize or excuse it.

Any political group that's okay with the destruction of communities and harm inflicted on innocent people is already showing us they have no empathy or care for the people and they absolutely should not have a say in how any of us live. It's like marrying a man who abuses you. You already know he doesnt give a shit about your safety or well being. That's exactly progressives.

We would have political violence over thought crimes with this ideology in charge. Not to mention the total disregard of the safety of women and girls or care about women being abused and raped in prison.

There is no difference between progressives and abusive religious cults. Once rape and abuse starts getting rugswept you know you are dealing with cults. Leaving communities in shambles is also evil as fuck. The gaslighting over the actions everyone can plainly SEE happening is cultish. It's not the country or the people that are cared about here....that's obvious.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The proof is there in the screenshot, dummy.

That is why I also post videos and screen shots. So when the lying lefties try to play their usual "I can't see anything" nonsense, well, the proof is right there.

Which is why I call them indoctrinated. When it's right in front of your face and you deny it or do insane amounts of mental gymnastics to explain it away or you start blaming "right wingers" that's brainwashing. You can look up how to spot brainwashing and it describes this kind of shit lol.

I never thought of myself as "right wing". They act like we just picked a side and are batting for that team. They dont realize people stand on their values and MANY of the people they label "right wing" were always more centrist....and noticed the rot on the left getting worse and more authoritarian.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
mmllz.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lol! Vandals upset that their vandalism has been vandalized. These are the same people breaking store windows and looting stores whining their illegal crap painting got painted over.

Oh, so the internet claims these people want to abolish the police and yet want the police to help them, so it must be true.

If you weren't such a low IQ mongoloid you'd have watched some of the dozens and dozens and dozens of videos where Antifa does just that. That is the game they play. They scream "All cops are bastards" and "Kill all police" (they also love "pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon") but the second they can make a fake legal claim against anyone they automatically run to the police. They try to incite violence then lie and play the victim.

I am sorry you are not intelligent enough to follow simple facts.

and this is a person who claims to have been a professor

Good lord

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol! Vandals upset that their vandalism has been vandalized. These are the same people breaking store windows and looting stores whining their illegal crap painting got painted over.

Oh, so the internet claims these people want to abolish the police and yet want the police to help them, so it must be true.

If you weren't such a low IQ mongoloid you'd have watched some of the dozens and dozens and dozens of videos where Antifa does just that. That is the game they play. They scream "All cops are bastards" and "Kill all police" (they also love "pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon") but the second they can make a fake legal claim against anyone they automatically run to the police. They try to incite violence then lie and play the victim.

I am sorry you are not intelligent enough to follow simple facts.

and this is a person who claims to have been a professor

Good lord

Professor dumb ass.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This was last Sunday in El Cajon, CA just east of San Diego. Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as well as black Christian radio host and candidate for California governor Larry Elders were speaking at the Civic Centre. So about 100 Muslim "refugees" marched in the streets waving Palestinian flags and holding signs saying "death to Israel" and "death to Jews" while black bloc Antifa losers showed up to attack regular people in the streets.

They, of course, claimed everyone they attacked were "white supremacists" and "Nazis".

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This was last Sunday in El Cajon, CA just east of San Diego. Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as well as black Christian radio host and candidate for California governor Larry Elders were speaking at the Civic Centre. So about 100 Muslim "refugees" marched in the streets waving Palestinian flags and holding signs saying "death to Israel" and "death to Jews" while black bloc Antifa losers showed up to attack regular people in the streets.

They, of course, claimed everyone they attacked were "white supremacists" and "Nazis".

"Hero Kyle" is gonna pull out a pistol again soon!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wonderful news! Two BLM gunmen (who are also members of the Bloods gang) who murdered an eight year old child as well as shooting her mother in Atlanta last year have been caught and charged.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A very interesting development in France. It appears Antifa and the far left are now protesting covid passports. The far left like most moderates and conservatives are now against authoritarian Macron's vaccine over reach. Polls show Macron's populatarity is at record lows and the criminal sack of dog shit tried to save his ass from an electoral defeat by declaring no one who has not had the vaccine may vote in the up coming election.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wonderful news! Two BLM gunmen (who are also members of the Bloods gang) who murdered an eight year old child as well as shooting her mother in Atlanta last year have been caught and charged.

They mean Secoriea Turner.

Those savage, domestic terrorist FUCKS need to be saying THAT name.

None of these white leftwing prog BLM supporters gave a single shit about that little girl. That's how you know these people are full of shit and using this to feel good about themselves.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A very interesting development in France. It appears Antifa and the far left are now protesting covid passports. The far left like most moderates and conservatives are now against authoritarian Macron's vaccine over reach. Polls show Macron's populatarity is at record lows and the criminal sack of dog shit tried to save his ass from an electoral defeat by declaring no one who has not had the vaccine may vote in the up coming election.

Ours will be helping enforce Covid papers