Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Tarrio was given plans to occupy congressional buildings, Supreme Court
Robert Legare
Wed, June 15, 2022, 12:01 PM

• Enrique Tarrio
    Leader of far-right group the Proud Boys

In the week leading up to the Jan. 6 Capitol assault, Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio received a nine-page memo titled
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
that laid out detailed plans to occupy congressional office buildings to protest the counting of the Electoral College votes from the 2020 presidential election.
The memo, which was filed in court as part of a recent motion made by one of Tarrio's co-defendants, outlined a goal to "maintain control over as select few, but crucial buildings in the DC area for a set period of time, presenting our demands in unity.""We must show our politicians We the People are in charge," the memo said. Targeted buildings allegedly included the three Senate and House office buildings, the Supreme Court of the United States, and CNN —to "at least egg doorway," according to the filing.
The demands outlined in the memo included "free and fair elections," "liberty or death" and "No Trump, No America."
In "Storm the Winter Palace," a section marked for internal use and a "Patriot Plan" for outside distribution, the directions called for five teams of individuals per building, ranging from a "covert sleeper" who would spend the day inside the targeted building to a recruiter who would gather a crowd. A group of 50 "patriots" would then occupy each building.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah, I saw the video. The wild claims made by the pedophiles were simply lies. Complete and total lies. The videos didn't back up a single claim the ped0s made.

I am not surprised you are willing to lie for pedos though as you clearly support grown men raping defenseless children.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, I saw the video. The wild claims made by the pedophiles were simply lies. Complete and total lies. The videos didn't back up a single claim the ped0s made.

I am not surprised you are willing to lie for pedos though as you clearly support grown men raping defenseless children.
GFY

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Your Handy Guide to the Absolute Worst People in American Politics

With an array of hate groups forming in recent years, the threat of far-right violence has never been greater. But not all share the same goals and methods

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Rolling Stone is far left garbage, you thread jacking shit poster.
This is my thread I started as an obvious satire of your love affair with calling every counter protester against fascists "Antifa"

I get that you were army and can't help yourself, and that's OK.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Disgraceful.

Unbelievable

or maybe not

that soros backed BLM shitbag DA from Chicago refused to bring charges against a thug who killed a young man on his own driveway citing this obnoxiously absurd idea that because the kid put his hands up to defend himself he was a "mutual combatant"

Tell that to the kid's grieving mother

BLack lives Matter tho!!!!!!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you in the Militia amigo? Their like lost old Boy Scouts.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nope. I simply watch the videos, looked at the evidence, and made decisions based upon the actual evidence. That was also how I made he correct decision in the Rittenhouse case while you lazy ones got everything wrong on that case.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
70zR2o6GGregQ3n-6adNFaI0V-4GL8e6m8msPAwW8Fj76ZZxCqQSdSlfbeim0sngbPPgK23snsnSwqswZhe3LP8jaWAjlBpJLB7wHjeJRMfJGZOX7uxP0a4YEUNg8X0sYGQgNdkxlfpcUGqkImhlQgEgtealz8SovgwR_ok6n3sifX_6jwt14EX39pGfKLZRsGVZiFmYScCBPcsXoOYxPzVePvktEM1CbFaTB2PpoKlWW6gWBU5QZpRDAb8tdFOSUA8vfKDGC65QWJHIqVxjyagfZlNTZPg7yzNNUaVIeTbKE66ueIpN6OMzPzIT2IXdZ6O6UehCCtaXJE9rYVQ3TNpRRSSaf2lAaDVCXNSBOvFAvGxXMpf8ROnhyT153f2hz_gdGh-IE58UgCL13WKHLe_skefcIHgk2kaA0tevO8eN3xv1X4r5RIH37xWR4YB6RK18eHWMYgGnxosSMvo-1ZrbVnOUCxyPQusQOgmZgvllNQbznv2V4QtQLqzBehYvu1LdgQlPKYlFXQ6dK93P3r3ANgabB4x2zEPqlHATb1aVSxAT-iOxorBJNaXRAqT_ftbxTXhFGUI_yqZNFziUs72A8p8d4Pi7oRtdHE1XoK-gpJsrVKVcpcoukM4GQgj1KScQJd7R6sQzVTFvdd8iqDMoVfLV92jByxZH-_uoUAm6xnohGpMZg4xhYPdjwoch6TSr6SsSts07Wwjwyk2JdBhVO9cOrUZLz6d6Mia0CzLwuv3dQ2Ljdpyzi9MACr8=w504-h657-no

The Queen of Antifa

On April 13, 1985, while the Swedish Nordic Realm Party was having a demonstration in Vaxjo, Sweden, Danuta Danielsson intervened, swinging her purse at one of the members. She was a Polish immigrant whose mother had survived a concentration camp during WWII. Accomplished artist Susanna Arwin created a bronze statue commemorating the moment in 2014.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The other guy does nothing but off topic posts for pages and you call me out? In any event the reason he should be shit on is because he is literally lying. The communists try to falsely
appropriate the actions of better people and then pretend that somehow they were connected to a violent communist terrorist group when they were not.

It is the worst kind of appropriation as it is pretty much like stolen valor and the anal prolapse does it all the time.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I shouldn't be. I was thinking Seamajor was still butt hurt over getting made a fool of in the Liz Cheney thread. The poor guy kept claiming Trump was going to be arrested any minute now and I had to point out that the Dem chairman had already said nothing like that would happen. It was amazing how he could ignore something like that.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I shouldn't be. I was thinking Seamajor was still butt hurt over getting made a fool of in the Liz Cheney thread. The poor guy kept claiming Trump was going to be arrested any minute now and I had to point out that the Dem chairman had already said nothing like that would happen. It was amazing how he could ignore something like that.
The other guy does nothing but off topic posts for pages and you call me out? In any event the reason he should be shot on is because he is literally lying. The communists try to falsely
appropriate the actions of better people and then pretend that somehow they were connected to a violent communist terrorist group when they were not.

It is the worst kind of appropriation as it is pretty much like stolen valor and the anal prolapse does it all the time.

Maybe you should visit that thread again. You’re dead wrong. You couldnt answer a simple question

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
They’ve been saying trump is getting arrested any minute now for what. 5 years now? Lolz

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Many of the same Antifa terrorists are involved in this sort of stuff and actively promote it in their networks. FBI continues to ignore it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is worth remembering what the legal definition of domestic terrorism is and you will notice communist Antifa fulfills all of the requirements.