Oerdin Loves Andy!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I disagree. All she has done is speak out in defense of biological women against males who want to invade female only spaces.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A pro-antifa "journalist" who committed arson attacks on two Jewish synagogues while dressed in black bloc. Obviously an antifa member.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I found this rather funny. A left wing reporter from UK channel 4 news goes to Rotherham (home of the infamous Pakistani rape gangs who targeted white girls as young as 5 years old for decades and the evil labor government refused to protect the young girls or bring charges for the rapists in the name of anti-racism). He wanted to create a hit piece on the "far right" but instead gets attacked and beaten up by Antifa for trying to film.

Ha! I saw that video and was going to share it lol

It gave me quite a bit of schadenfreude.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I disagree. All she has done is speak out in defense of biological women against males who want to invade female only spaces.

I cant stand her left wing politics but I absolutely support her on this.

The attacks on her for speaking up for women have been beyond insane and disgusting. Genuinely anti woman misogyny.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And yet I feel that there is no inconsistency to take a pro choice pov & defend biological women like that. In both cases it is about the protection of womens' rights & providing them with the ability to set boundaries for themselves. I know that may not sit well with the pro life crowd or progressive Left/LGBTQ types. Its somewhat of a compromise between the excesses of either. Seems the Far Right & Far Left in America wanna control women. ThE former wants to define their societal roles & the latter wants to re-define women altogether.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And yet I feel that there is no inconsistency to take a pro choice pov & defend biological women like that. In both cases it is about the protection of womens' rights & providing them with the ability to set boundaries for themselves. I know that may not sit well with the pro life crowd or progressive Left/LGBTQ types. Its somewhat of a compromise between the excesses of either. Seems the Far Right & Far Left in America wanna control women. ThE former wants to define their societal roles & the latter wants to re-define women altogether.

It doesnt sit right because its inconsistent.

You would have allowed me to be forced into abortion, and you would have allowed me to be dismembered and thrown away.

But you support my rights.

Right.

You have a partisan stance and you are trying to make it noble when its very far from noble and it's more about politcs than women.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Antifa bullying feminists.

They often go after and try to shut down women who are speaking out for their rights. I love Kelly- Jay Keen ♡ Feminists RIGHTLY call TRAs "mens rights activists".

Thank you for this video Stephen Knight.
Black-clad trans activists block feminists from speaking at the planned location for today’s Speakers Corner event in Manchester. The Antifa Black-Bloc style trans activists commandeered the Emmeline Pankhurst statue which is titled “Rise Up Women”. In an extremely telling move, the misogynistic activists draped the statue in the paedophilic* and sexist trans flag and played loud music (mainly female musicians) through speakers to drown out the women.
The Speakers’ corner event was organised by Kellie- Jay Keen Minshull of Standing For Women. The crowd of women were forced to relocate to do their speeches in front of images of women who were victims of domestic violence. The levels of misogyny from the trans activists shown in so many ways that would be unbelievable if written as a work of fiction.

Stephen Knight ️
@GSpellchecker
Just tried to engage the masked, black-clad guardians of the statue. Went as well as you would imagine.
24.5K views
0:10 / 1:06
2:19 PM · May 15, 2022

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Event livestream:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The live stream she talks about how she was leftwing until she realized they turned on women and were no longer on her....or any womans side.

These are all former left wing feminists. I just love seeing strong women who put women and girls FIRST above partisan politcs. United and fighting for all of us.

Listen to Kelly and hear what the right side of history sounds like.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see aidsman is still trying to run a rear guard defense to justify child sexual PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. He is such an evil piece of shit who truly wants to see children harmed as long as his group think tells him that is OK. What a garbage excuse for a human being.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't think acknowledgment that for some people there is a gender spectrum has fuckall to do with redefining cis women.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

I don't think acknowledgment that for some people there is a gender spectrum has fuckall to do with redefining cis women.

Saying a dude with a dick and a ball sack is a woman is redefining what a woman is.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That is because you do not think. You are a herd animal who reacts to emotions and thinking is foreign to you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"Cis women" IS a redefining term. There is no such thing.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
p5rye5mCGUcB3_4mcXUh8fVQn6PTpR85turmGKjSpZ6S1K5VaKmwsXShGiWOPyhfHv5rQnF7PCf_5oukqB838eT2688lWSq49Kfi15oiMS4-IbsxnH7mYt0k5i1lZ_jHgLQOf4EiEFiYdImQ-mvRVbMz3vc3-c7dWpmnH5DVqAm1tVbwNcQYj49_mzrIg34BCeUjlJpkLiwJptfo7EWvJr2zBKg30xfd-Op4kHFzKwteXmSvgObOzJAq9ZSKvJ86M4XPsXqYrhstijlTYY2CWxJusMnKC8AqrbJAroFLGgLK3PcrpGVgqIV-Qt1s-b8gPPpMfDCPUN1ATQiLNu4vUZCHUmkySOjcMZlWLkg9gDaCo5n-M0pFS6tUcZXkXbHj1Xvv9ER571Wzn1vvih7FP5OSOGmEqYaBFCaLNiOpIxAzcFecQZ-gm555USetmNFnUHicjM2NiQ7NahB6Ug2TBwKyMB4CUQrZIbWYtEQgD2JNhs79Y_Xb8URdxatmsMJD1KXYq-4WHLtOMaLzYhW3d_dDEcjROhLBD36H52Ix-W3nHoyJb9cZ979qj3tOjesjZDJInCZNiuL-7DRhrXGJXge1acOklVBDjRTOtuTr6i3L_86-b8p6sgY2_B29pYmHEp6ahmMvwkzJ-re0Ju1VtfW2LpGQwPsPouzQ533i0pT2dyQjqVOKJeD8E42uhX9xDb5FH0PmMaFW4UqPVqvQlSioQVTkOYhs4O2LUmcqIYkk93J08ne6hFrDarmb8Q=w687-h500-no

"Nazi's are very fine people" Avg. Trumputinist.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Proud Boys leader Tarrio, four others, charged with seditious conspiracy

Updated June 6, 20224:17 PM ET

@Oerdin , Andy is going to be very upset by this news, maybe you can get some Twolips on his Organ

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A wonderful day for justice here in San Diego. 29 violent Antifa criminals brought up on charges. This isn't Portland or San Francisco and 2hen you travel here to commit crimes we will charge you to the maximum extent of the law.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is good to see violent communist terrorists brought to justice. This isn't Portland or Seattle and we won't put up with their terrorism here. The good news is Antifa will no longer do riots here in San Diego because they know they will be charged and go to prison.