Anti-White Racism taught in Coca Cola staff training programme

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is good for us. Nonsense like this brings more people to our side. For every one self-hating lib cuck there are 10 white people who are fed up with being attacked for their identity and skin colour.
Even black people I know are getting tired of it.

My black friends are complaining as well and this toxic shit is really impacting society very negatively.

I have one black friend in Chicago who buys into this narrative so hard that yesterday she was saying that woman who filed a false police report on a black man in a park should be charged with attempted homicide. I'm not even kidding.

She thinks that just the act of calling police on a black person is the same as trying to murder them.

Data doesnt even matter anymore.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This is good for us. Nonsense like this brings more people to our side. For every one self-hating lib cuck there are 10 white people who are fed up with being attacked for their identity and skin colour.
White libs are the problem, not blacks. Just look at the ones like billdo...

I'd wager there's some K1ke ancestry in that headcase's DNA.
Have you seen him?

Definitely belonged in an oven

just like sewagemajor

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

My black friends are complaining as well and this toxic shit is really impacting society very negatively.

I have one black friend in Chicago who buys into this narrative so hard that yesterday she was saying that woman who filed a false police report on a black man in a park should be charged with attempted homicide. I'm not even kidding.

She thinks that just the act of calling police on a black person is the same as trying to murder them.

Wouldn't a better world have been "we are all created equal in God's eyes and should be treated accordingly"

that was a distinct possibility until that fucking race hustling scumbag lawyer took office

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Isn't that Bildo guy the trannie 'deer girl' off Twitch?

iu

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

iu
Places like twitch harbor loser cunts like martini so I avoid them like ebola

Not surprised some twat with a mental illness is running the show

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Wouldn't a better world have been "we are all created equal in God's eyes and should be treated accordingly"

that was a distinct possibility until that fucking race hustling scumbag lawyer took office

We are considered right wing extremists, pushing the whiteness by seeing the world that way.

All of a sudden I'm supposed to view and treat people differently based on the color of their skin.....which directly violates my values.

I'll never comply with this or see people as anything but human beings.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

We are considered right wing extremists, pushing the whiteness by seeing the world that way.

All of a sudden I'm supposed to view and treat people differently based on the color of their skin.....which directly violates my values.

Fuck that.

if this view was good enough for Dr Martin Luther King it's good enough for me. BLM can kiss my fucking ass

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

iu

Twitch is a cesspool of dysfunction and predators. And fetish people.

My teens even hate it and stay off of it. It was a twitch person called Eugenia(sp) that really deeply disturbed one of my daughters.

This woman looks like a corpse and is profiting off of her anorexia and her mother just let's her live at home and slowly kill herself.

It's so sick and disturbing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fuck that.

if this view was good enough for Dr Martin Luther King it's good enough for me. BLM can kiss my fucking ass

Exactly.

And Malcolm X had many very wise judgement calls that should be deeply considered today.

If this is how the culture is turning it can turn without me. I'm in complete opposition to it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Laws need to be changed so that companies who pimp this form of racism get sued and lose massive amounts of money. Only then will this racism stop.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
The way the white peoples screech and cry about crap like this, it's almost like they believe minority populations in America usually get the shit end of the stick.

f0f7b59163c76175d1fd8144b7180fb2--chappelles-show-kitten-mittens.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The way the white peoples screech and cry about crap like this, it's almost like they believe minority populations in America usually get the shit end of the stick.

f0f7b59163c76175d1fd8144b7180fb2--chappelles-show-kitten-mittens.jpg

I tell ya what you son of a bitch, we dealt with your peoples wailing for 4 years, deal with it!

Y'all would wail so fucking hard if Coke said "be less black", that it would be akin to the "shot fired around the world". People in that tribe that has never had contact with civilization in the Amazon would hear your wails.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look, the simple fact is, blacks didnt contribute to the building of America anymore than an ox or a plow did. Now, you dont have to like it, but thats a FACT!. Even in the civil war, blacks didnt make a bit of difference in acquiring their own freedom. White people did that. Moving forward, blacks have been afforded special treatment and have been given things simply because of their skin color. That is as evil as slavery for a multitude of reasons.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Look, the simple fact is, blacks didnt contribute to the building of America anymore than an ox or a plow did. Now, you dont have to like it, but thats a FACT!. Even in the civil war, blacks didnt make a bit of difference in acquiring their own freedom. White people did that. Moving forward, blacks have been afforded special treatment and have been given things simply because of their skin color. That is as evil as slavery for a multitude of reasons.
How much time do men chained to a plow, get to spend in the classroom or laboratory?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

gfy white bread.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How much time do men chained to a plow, get to spend in the classroom or laboratory?
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
[/URL]
gfy white bread.

They get NONE, dumbass. Thats my point, they were nothing but farm equipment.
America was already built long before we had cars and rockets. Your NASA story has no relevance. DISMISSED!

Go kill yourself for a nigger, faggit!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
154454526_10220085545511141_1570569352613782904_n.jpg

"We need to make it harder for the people that don't vote for us, to vote"

It must be happy being as ignorant as you are. No need for critical thinking, just get spoon fed what to believe, never having to actually think about anything. An idiot's paradise, no?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I think Pepsi is doing something like this, too only their saying goes "Be more black".....like how the fuck could I possibly do that??? Let my pants hang off my ass? Blast music so loud that it makes my whole damn car vibrate? Or any of the above that Swamp Duck mentioned????? Fuck em all. I'd rather be white.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think Pepsi is doing something like this, too only their saying goes "Be more black".....like how the fuck could I possibly do that??? Let my pants hang off my ass? Blast music so loud that it makes my whole damn car vibrate? Or any of the above that Swamp Duck mentioned????? Fuck em all. I'd rather be white.

You would just get your house burnt down for committing cultural appropriation lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Have a dozen mixed up sprogs, each with a different baby daddy!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Since today is the last day of Black History Month, I will be more black.... just for today.

Sup kneegrow!? How dat diggity dank be my sista? Sheeeeit, I got dat FIRE, ya feel me!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I got a jump start on that one :Hello:

Not quite a dozen mixed up ones though lol.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Since today is the last day of Black History Month, I will be more black.... just for today.

Sup kneegrow!? How dat diggity dank be my sista? Sheeeeit, I got dat FIRE, ya feel me!
Maybe jigs could go pick some cotton and sing songs today?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I got a jump start on that one :Hello:

Not quite a dozen mixed up ones though lol.
Hey, she axed what she could do to be more black. :Indeed: