Anti-white Nike ads under scrutiny in Russia

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Russia Flips Script on Nike, Investigates Company For Lack of “White Diversity” in Their Ads

A resident of Moscow asked the Investigative Committee to check the American company Nike for racial discrimination against Russians. The complainant, named Yevgeny Smirnov, found it offensive to see the almost complete absence of white models on Nike’s Russian-language site.

Almost all models representing the brand are either dark-skinned or representatives of the Mongoloid race. Caucasoids, who make up the vast majority of Russian citizens, are practically not reflected. The company did not answer on what principles the models are chosen, after which the Muscovite turned to the UK.

“The company’s policy is to impose Western values and stereotypes that are alien to European culture in general and Slavic culture in particular,” RIA Novosti quoted the document with a mark of acceptance for consideration.

Nike refused to communicate not only with a dissatisfied consumer, but also with Russian journalists – for two days there were no answers to requests. If the UK finds signs of violation of equality of rights and freedoms in the activities of the manufacturer, a criminal case will be opened under Article 136 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation.

2022.02.14-06.54-revolvernews-620aa55574eeb.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This is one of the reasons why I have a lot of respect for the Ruskis. :ThumbsUp1:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The biggest issue with Nike is they use slave labor.

So a bunch of brown and black 3rd world children are putting this total shit together in poor conditions for pennies and its marketed to first world black people for absurd prices.

Its fucking sick, truly.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

So a bunch of brown and black 3rd world children are putting this total shit together in poor conditions for pennies and its marketed to first world black people for absurd prices.

Its fucking sick, truly.
Why Duh'v I thought you were spiritually opposed to Governmental interference with the invisible hand of the market place?

It's good for young men to learn the importance of working like a field hand!

13-31.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Russia Flips Script on Nike, Investigates Company For Lack of “White Diversity” in Their Ads

A resident of Moscow asked the Investigative Committee to check the American company Nike for racial discrimination against Russians. The complainant, named Yevgeny Smirnov, found it offensive to see the almost complete absence of white models on Nike’s Russian-language site.

Almost all models representing the brand are either dark-skinned or representatives of the Mongoloid race. Caucasoids, who make up the vast majority of Russian citizens, are practically not reflected. The company did not answer on what principles the models are chosen, after which the Muscovite turned to the UK.

“The company’s policy is to impose Western values and stereotypes that are alien to European culture in general and Slavic culture in particular,” RIA Novosti quoted the document with a mark of acceptance for consideration.

Nike refused to communicate not only with a dissatisfied consumer, but also with Russian journalists – for two days there were no answers to requests. If the UK finds signs of violation of equality of rights and freedoms in the activities of the manufacturer, a criminal case will be opened under Article 136 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation.

This is one of the reasons why I have a lot of respect for the Ruskis. :ThumbsUp1:
Yea, its bullshit that there's all this race pandering towards blacks. I quit buying nike for a number of reasons a few years back. Mainly because of their pro kweirdo stance.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its fucking sick, truly.
Why Duh'v I thought you were spiritually opposed to Governmental interference with the invisible hand of the market place?

13-31.jpg

I am.

Why would my statement here change that?

Btw.....who does Nike endorse?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Its fucking sick, truly.

13-31.jpg

I am.

The University Of Oregon's Track and Field, and Football Teams (and some of the girly man sports too)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its fucking sick, truly.

13-31.jpg

I am.

The University Of Oregon's Track and Field, and Football Teams (and some of the girly man sports too)

Likely because their parent company is in Oregon, right?

Do they get subsidys?

Definition: "A subsidy is a benefit given to an individual, business, or institution, usually by the government. ... The subsidy is typically given to remove some type of burden, and it is often considered to be in the overall interest of the public, given to promote a social good or an economic policy"

Isnt it ironic that Kapernick became the Nike face? :LOL3:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Its fucking sick, truly.

13-31.jpg

I am.

Do they get subsidys?

Definition: "A subsidy is a benefit given to an individual, business, or institution, usually by the government. ... The subsidy is typically given to remove some type of burden, and it is often considered to be in the overall interest of the public, given to promote a social good or an economic policy"

Do you seriously want to get into a discussion about government subsidies? LOL!!!

fasten-your-seat-belts-bumpy-night.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its fucking sick, truly.

13-31.jpg

I am.

Do they get subsidys?

Do you seriously want to get into a discussion about government subsidies? LOL!!!

Yes I do!

Do YOU?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yea, its bullshit that there's all this race pandering towards blacks. I quit buying nike for a number of reasons a few years back. Mainly because of their pro kweirdo stance.

It's in fucking everything these days. Companies specifically request modelling agencies for "diverse" models. There's absolutely no way that all this is by accident, corporate big wigs or some other kind of string pullers have purposely created an environment where whites are being replaced by ethnic minorities and slowly frozen out.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Its fucking sick, truly.

13-31.jpg

I am.

Do they get subsidys?

Yes I do!

Do YOU?
Do I what?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It's in fucking everything these days. Companies specifically request modelling agencies for "diverse" models. There's absolutely no way that all this is by accident, corporate big wigs or some other kind of string pullers have purposely created an environment where whites are being replaced by ethnic minorities and slowly frozen out.
So, what are you wearing?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Well you aren't white so why would you? Pretty sure if the tables were turned however and there were next to zero non-whites being used as models you'd have something to say.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

So, what are you wearing?

Is your entire family comprised of spineless, snivelling cucks or is it just you?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its fucking sick, truly.

13-31.jpg

I am.

Do they get subsidys?

Yes I do!

Do YOU?
Do I what?

So that's a no, then.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They see people say things like this and claim people are mad about black people.

When in reality it's how race is made an issue on purpose. Its intentional. We have had more diversity before this race baiting bullshit was a thing.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The fact that not one single recognized News Service is covering this story at all, must mean it's more true than true!

And this unknown "Revolver" site looks like more FSB Bullshit

e8a.gif

Hey Faeryanne, did Oerdin research this shit for you, or did you find this hot garbage all by yourself?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The fact that not one single recognized News Service is covering this story at all, must mean it's more true than true!

And this unknown "Revolver" site looks like more FSB Bullshit

e8a.gif

Hey Faeryanne, did Oerdin research this shit for you, or did you find this hot garbage all by yourself?

Even if the article is fake, the fact remains that non-whites are vastly overrepresented in just about everything these days.

I frequently use the UK JD Sports website and I can confirm that the ratio of non-white models to white ones is roughly 80-20. In other words there is a clear overrepresentation of ethnic minorities, just like in TV ads.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Nike are terrible for their CLEAR anti-white position... Just look at those adds, that's clear representation of whites being wiped out, deleted... Then we have white people like Admin, thinking it's great... They hate the "minorities" being attacked in any way but when it comes to the REAL world minority being wiped out they don't give a shit... There NEEDS to be a forth reich or the white race is doomed!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well you aren't white so why would you? Pretty sure if the tables were turned however and there were next to zero non-whites being used as models you'd have something to say.

Guess what my birth certificate says? yeah, "white".

I just don't care because it doesn't matter to me whose trying to sell me shit. I care about whether I'll buy or not.