Anti-White Racism taught in Coca Cola staff training programme

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
This one's for Lotusberg, although I think she's got me on ignore....

coca-cola-be-less-white.jpg

Coca-Cola is facing a major backlash for allegedly joining a series of American corporations that indoctrinate their white employees with critical race theory – including demands that they “try to be less white.”
Organizational psychologist Karlyn Borysenko, an activist against so-called critical race theory indoctrination, said on Friday that she obtained copies of the training materials from a whistleblower at Coca-Cola who received an email from management announcing the course. The class is
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, through the LinkedIn Learning platform, and is entitled “Confronting Racism, with Robin DiAngelo,” a top proponent of critical race theory who offers high-dollar corporate seminars on “whiteness, white fragility” and “racial justice.” She is known to charge
for a half-day talk.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Be less white..ok..don’t wash so much,
Constantly tell lies.
Live off other people.
Rape.
Rob.
Stop cleaning your house so much.
Allow your cooker to swim in grease.
Pull the race card when you get caught being a lowlife cunt.
Fuck everting that’s got a hole.

I could go on butt, being less white sounds slightly disgusting...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Constantly tell lies.
Live off other people.
Rape.
Rob.

Did you ever see that Smithsonian "whiteness" chart?

Things like being on time, work ethic, nuclear family....faith....everything civilized was considered "whiteness"

It's the most racist shit I've ever seen. I cannot believe anyone would openly embrace such a degrading mentality against minorities.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Constantly tell lies.
Live off other people.
Rape.
Rob.

Things like being on time, work ethic, nuclear family....faith....everything civilized was considered "whiteness"

It's the most racist shit I've ever seen. I cannot believe anyone would openly embrace such a degrading mentality against minorities.
Wonder how many city’s would be burned and looted if you ask them to be less black ?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Constantly tell lies.
Live off other people.
Rape.
Rob.

Wonder how many city’s would be burned and looted if you ask them to be less black ?

Just all the democrat ran ones.....if there is anything left.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
This is good for us. Nonsense like this brings more people to our side. For every one self-hating lib cuck there are 10 white people who are fed up with being attacked for their identity and skin colour.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Can someone rub Lotusberg's face in this thread please? She's an advocate of Critical Race Theory, which is nothing more than pseudo-intellectual, anti-white nonsense.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Glad I dont buy any of that toxic unhealthy shit anyway.

Toxic product, toxic ethics.

Pepsi's nicer anyway....

It's all fizzy poison.

Soda is awful. Its addictive, too.

Butt I like it with my voddy dammit!

You should drink dark liquor when you drink.

Just have a whiskey or scotch with ice. Old men know what they are doing.

Slapping soda into rubbing alcohol is like some Jersy Shore shit.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Pepsi's nicer anyway....

It's all fizzy poison.

I can drink whisky neat but not vodka....

My nanna used to drink whisky and water, in fact it was her who got me to try it hehe.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This is a shame on Coke, Coke got woke, now gonna go broke.

Hell, Coke was invented by a Confederate. John Stith Pemberton.

c1732d9f650e4050b4acc6e045e173f0ad673dbe201c0f23d43108fd6a44c23f_1.jpg

john-stith-pemberton-confederate-lieutenant-colonel-12th-georgia-cavalry-inventor-26548438.png

1943-coke-ad.jpeg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This is good for us. Nonsense like this brings more people to our side. For every one self-hating lib cuck there are 10 white people who are fed up with being attacked for their identity and skin colour.

And this is why I fly my flag more and more.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Pepsi's nicer anyway....

It's all fizzy poison.

I quit soda 10 years ago. You lose weight quick after that. All that sugar. Main reason I quit though was my stomach issues, IBS. I use to drink Mt. Dew a lot. Dark drinks affect IBS. Turned out the caffeine did too, so I switched to Ginger Ale. Shortly after that I switched to Apple Juice, then I found these Natural Lemon packets, and been drinking those for the last 10 years. The one I like currently is strawberry lemonade.

If I drink clear its normally shine lol. Long ago it was Wild Turkey 101 but the dark drinks again, so I quit it. I found some bourbons dont do that to me later on. Like I been drinking Benchmark a lot lately, its 4 year aged Buffalo Trace, BT is 8 year.

One more week and I'll get a bottle of Scotch. Good Scotch is expensive to me, so I get 1 bottle a year in March.... well, this be my 2nd year lol. SSS got me into this one that is damn good, Laphroiag, its nice and smoky. I drink it neat, in a glass. SSS said to add one drop of water, but I didnt notice much effect from it. You do have to let it air a few minutes. It is to be cherished, and not to be gotten drunk on. Switch off to the cheap stuff if ya gonna do that lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Pepsi's nicer anyway....

It's all fizzy poison.

I can drink whisky neat but not vodka....

My nanna used to drink whisky and water, in fact it was her who got me to try it hehe.

If you cant drink it neat.....its not for human consumption lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Unfortunately, I doubt this will even put a dent in the company's finances.

Had it been any other race they were shaming though, we all know it would be a very different story.

They are insulting minorities here more than anyone.

They may as well have said what Lok said. Smh.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Pepsi's nicer anyway....

It's all fizzy poison.

I quit soda 10 years ago. You lose weight quick after that. All that sugar. Main reason I quit though was my stomach issues, IBS. I use to drink Mt. Dew a lot. Dark drinks affect IBS. Turned out the caffeine did too, so I switched to Ginger Ale. Shortly after that I switched to Apple Juice, then I found these Natural Lemon packets, and been drinking those for the last 10 years. The one I like currently is strawberry lemonade.

If I drink clear its normally shine lol. Long ago it was Wild Turkey 101 but the dark drinks again, so I quit it. I found some bourbons dont do that to me later on. Like I been drinking Benchmark a lot lately, its 4 year aged Buffalo Trace, BT is 8 year.

One more week and I'll get a bottle of Scotch. Good Scotch is expensive to me, so I get 1 bottle a year in March.... well, this be my 2nd year lol. SSS got me into this one that is damn good, Laphroiag, its nice and smoky. I drink it neat, in a glass. SSS said to add one drop of water, but I didnt notice much effect from it. You do have to let it air a few minutes. It is to be cherished, and not to be gotten drunk on. Switch off to the cheap stuff if ya gonna do that lol.

I have a Klean Kanteen stainless steel water jug, I make a point to finish 4 of those a day....at least. Lately I've been doing 6.

I have kidney issues in one of my kidneys so water is really important lol. It's important anyway.

I allow myself to be a coffee junkie still though. Never giving up my coffee. I just drink more water to make up for it lol.

I dont drink alcohol very often at all. Mostly because I dont like being drunk and I've had some pretty serious addiction issues and I dont want to be a "cross over".....going from heroin to alcohol. I met a lot of drunks in rehab that did exactly that....so I'm careful.

It's all about motive. Not just "duuur I'm okay cuz I'm abstinent!" I think hyper viligaint abstinence is just more addict behavoir.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Pepsi's nicer anyway....

It's all fizzy poison.

I have a Klean Kanteen stainless steel water jug, I make a point to finish 4 of those a day....at least. Lately I've been doing 6.

I have kidney issues in one of my kidneys so water is really important lol. It's important anyway.

I allow myself to be a coffee junkie still though. Never giving up my coffee. I just drink more water to make up for it lol.

I dont drink alcohol very often at all. Mostly because I dont like being drunk and I've had some pretty serious addiction issues and I dont want to be a "cross over".....going from heroin to alcohol. I met a lot of drunks in rehab that did exactly that....so I'm careful.

It's all about motive. Not just "duuur I'm okay cuz I'm abstinent!" I think hyper viligaint abstinence is just more addict behavoir.

I usually drink 4 bottles of water a day, unless Im drinking alcohol, then its around 6.

Gotta stay hydrated! I found that either cause of my drinking or because of getting older, my body wants more water, and it knows when I dont get enough.

My first wife had kidney issues too. So I know what ya mean.

Also I gotcha on not drinking. Dont wanna trigger anything.

It makes me wanna toke more lol.

I use to only drink once a week, usually Saturday. Being with my ex the last several years, my drinking increased because she was a drinker. THEN, the KungFlu happened, St. Patricks got canceled, everything closed down, and then the riots and monuments coming down, and children getting killed, and churches getting burned, fuckin hell! Literally! Then I became single, then my son moved out. So now I drink pretty much everyday lol. At least Im not drinking a 2 liter worth every week now hahahaha. Now it takes me 3 weeks lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Pepsi's nicer anyway....

It's all fizzy poison.

I usually drink 4 bottles of water a day, unless Im drinking alcohol, then its around 6.

Gotta stay hydrated! I found that either cause of my drinking or because of getting older, my body wants more water, and it knows when I dont get enough.

My first wife had kidney issues too. So I know what ya mean.

Also I gotcha on not drinking. Dont wanna trigger anything.

It makes me wanna toke more lol.

I use to only drink once a week, usually Saturday. Being with my ex the last several years, my drinking increased because she was a drinker. THEN, the KungFlu happened, St. Patricks got canceled, everything closed down, and then the riots and monuments coming down, and children getting killed, and churches getting burned, fuckin hell! Literally! Then I became single, then my son moved out. So now I drink pretty much everyday lol. At least Im not drinking a 2 liter worth every week now hahahaha. Now it takes me 3 weeks lol.

Be careful with that. Alcoholism is ruthless. The detox can kill you.

There was this guy in the first rehab I went to(it was also a detox center....if you are addicted to anything with chemical hooks, like alcohol, heroin or benzos no program will take you until after your withdrawals are done) you do a detox period followed by 3 weeks of rehab. Apparently this guy(like many I met there) was a regular.

He was a long hauler and had drank himself to the point of wet brain syndrome. He was like someone who survived a massive stroke. My mother was an alcoholic as long as i can remember, shes not even 60 yet and shes technically incompetent (shes been sober for about 5 years....another reason I dont keep alcohol in the house). People end up permanently disabled from alcoholism.

I'm actually very glad my addiction was to heroin and not alcohol. Alcohol is legal and easily obtained and socially acceptable. It's one of the most viscious addictions someone can have. You get a lot more uncomfortable much faster if it's an illegal strong drug like heroin....alcohol you can comfortably drink yourself too death.

Give yourself long breaks. It's not worth what can happen. Everyone who ends up with an out of control serious problem goes months....sometimes years....believing they are still in control.(including me. By the time I agreed to sign in somewhere, I had been out of control for several months thinking I was still okay. I was convinced i could get a handle on it myself. It's scary looking back because i was closer to death than "controling" it)

If people who care about you are concerned....DONT dismiss it!

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This one's for Lotusberg, although I think she's got me on ignore....

coca-cola-be-less-white.jpg

Coca-Cola is facing a major backlash for allegedly joining a series of American corporations that indoctrinate their white employees with critical race theory – including demands that they “try to be less white.”
Organizational psychologist Karlyn Borysenko, an activist against so-called critical race theory indoctrination, said on Friday that she obtained copies of the training materials from a whistleblower at Coca-Cola who received an email from management announcing the course. The class is
, through the LinkedIn Learning platform, and is entitled “Confronting Racism, with Robin DiAngelo,” a top proponent of critical race theory who offers high-dollar corporate seminars on “whiteness, white fragility” and “racial justice.” She is known to charge
for a half-day talk.

wtf?

And these assholes are calling Rush a poison?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Even black people I know are getting tired of it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Constantly tell lies.
Live off other people.
Rape.
Rob.

Admin. just shat a couch.

I guarantee it

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Can someone rub Lotusberg's face in this thread please? She's an advocate of Critical Race Theory, which is nothing more than pseudo-intellectual, anti-white nonsense.
Let's try this

I seem to be off ignore at the moment

how do I know? It doesn't smell like soy diarrhea whenever we post in close proximity

ok, here goes

@LotusBud ... Hi baby!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
White libs are the problem, not blacks. Just look at the ones like billdo...
Every last one of those fairy turds that post at CBT are nothing but a bad joke on the human dna pool

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
White libs are the problem, not blacks. Just look at the ones like billdo...

I'd wager there's some K1ke ancestry in that headcase's DNA.