Anybody know if Biggie Smalls is out of the ICU yet?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This is where we have alighted. My Breakfast making pointless threats, and Joo stumbling and fumbling around to make those threats even more valueless.
Oi...not pointless threats. If you and I were to go toe-to-toe in some fisticuffs, I’d make you involuntarily shit yourself! A fact.
:Happy5:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
There Bland goes, wanting to real life fight someone again
He's such a sissy too. He's get fucked up in a flash

No-one cares what you think Joo, in truth not many ever did.
Dude...nobody cares about you. Get that into your cock_sucking world!

Who's nobody cuntwad? You, Joo, Flea et al?
Oh look at you. Lololol. You need some leftard back-up! :GimmeFoods:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I Have blandscape on ignore but I bet it's even funnier watching him try to respond to all these people kicking his jawline in :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I Have blandscape on ignore but I bet it's even funnier watching him try to respond to all these people kicking his jawline in :LOL3:
The little Scottish prick is demanding my address in PM. He just said that he’s really a cunt and that he swallows pricks like me for breakfast...I shit you not! Lol
:LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
blandscape couldn't beat up his dirty socks

I seen a pic of this fairy cunt and lets just say he's a perfect candidate for Kyle Rittenhouse's next bullet

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
and people said Flynn took this whole "flaming" thing too seriously.

and people thought that mental health ban at FT was just a joke or troll

this blandscape dude has serious mental issues

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I lost all respect for you Bitchscape, when you admitted that you would be perfectly happy with Sweaty sock land being colonised by the dregs of the turd world, aslong as it kept the fascist right wing at bay.

Disgraceful.

I admire your flexibility, Scouse.

Fascists are right wingers in Europe but left wingers in America.

Your semiotic sleight-of-hand is the mark of a master baiter.

Stay positive, mein freund!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
surely you can't be reading your own press since you
Toddle off lassie/laddie/it/them/pronoun.

Have you been reading your own press reports in the "community" papers? You must have realized by now that you are and have always been a one-trick chihuahua confined to pissing on the rugs of the various troll boards in which you have been housed.

Can anyone recall the last time you wrote something that didn't sound like a combination of bum farts and ego masturbation climax moans?

You appear to have real brain damage as evidenced by your odd behavior and frequent habit off following up your own posts, never mind your bizarre rants about being at BH or thinking X was actually a Cunty alt.

I hope lily is wearing some UGGS, she needs to stomp on your swollen balls like they were grapes, hopefully that will relive some of the pressure and slow down your current spam fest.

You see, you can do better when I demand you do better lassie/laddie/it/dem/pronoun of your choice.

Of course I read my own press, I only need to read you to be reminded of it. That's your only function...and I mean ever. That's what makes you so special. You tell everyone else in your special way about what the consensus of your reportage has to say.

Now bear with me here, I'm going toooo trrooolll really slow, so even your disabled network can keep up. You don't have an opinion, all you are is a conglomeration of everyone else's opinion. It's like when Dovey's God created you in six days (and it did take six days), he had to rest wiff a hangover on the seventh.

What I'm trying to say in a way that even you can comprehend is, you never truly contribute to what you always demanded no-one in their right mind would contribute too. So, tell us all. If you are only capable of knee jerking, why are you surprised that that knee always end's up breaking your own nose... if not your will.

You are a fucking also ran, if an also ran was looking for the upside on what it failed to deliver when trying to deliver a parcel addressed to shame.

You hide behind politic. You hide behind mods and their sites. You hide behind lies, and you look horrific dressed in your own pinked arrogance.

Apart from dat, you're a cracking read.

Huh?

It appears you are the only "flamer" who still resides full time in the "community".

You're basically trapped in Third Rail/SG mode all the time and have never had the "skill" to do anything other than massage your balls and fluff your swagger. Looking at your wayback "legacy", your only claim to fame is calling out everyone in every forum you have been stationed at then spending 3 fucking days doing nothing but arguing about stips and talking to yourself.

if you were as talented as you say, you would be doing more than spending your whole internet virtual life posting like a tweeking crack whore on the troll boards

Oh give it a rest old man, nobody gives a fuck what you think you are reporting on. Your time has come and gone....about 15 years ago, and paradoxically 15 minutes ago.

how old, bitch.

and if can't answer that here is an easier question, what day is it?

you are not even lucid anymore and have been head fucked by everyone from cunty to flea, to, well everyone.

you sad little know nutten cunt.

Yeah, yeah, yeah Foxy, that's why I can still take on multiple opponents and you are reduced to posting after me.

Care in the Community. I'm all for it. It's the ahum liberal in me.

yes, you are Kung Fu Fighting various attackers in this forum as badly dubbed screams and shouts issue from your speakers, you delusional fuck

are you pelvic thrusting each time you hit the "post reply" button

bro, you really have lost your mind

You said it yourself, I am handi-capable - I need to be to take on morons that don't even understand the morality in their own delusions of candour.

I mean, let's take you as a core demographic, you have spent your whole life lying about who you were in every forum you ever inhabited. You assumed forum News and views as a denominator for limp wristed power and intelligence, and of course speed-hobbled back to FT to report like Walter Con-krike, on fucking speed.

You think you are the foundation of any site you inhabit, while unfortunately proving to be nuffing but the yellow jelly that most sites build those foundations upon.

You don't even know who you are nearly all of the time, while complaining that everyone else should know what it's like to be liked.

It was never badly dubbed, the whole point is it was for far too long dubbed by the like of you and Joo.

How fecking embarrassing is dat?

Listen, stop talking right now, you obviously have nothing new to say, ever.

Just another giant release of methane from your wrecked anus, As Greta Thunberg would say, "how fucking dare you lecture us when you are the biggest producer of hot air in this forum!"

There is no huge conspiracy; you simply come across as very medicated and quite uninteresting, as you have since TRF.

Is a foundation of a forum the same thing as a content creator and forum influencer? Are you serious? Who claims to be that besides forum influencer and content creator King Martini.

So, I guess you should go back to beating up people like you're playing "Street Fighter," and then jerk off in front of your bathroom mirror before logging out for the day.

The only thing you seem to post these days is to Blandscape about how boring he is; that's boring too.

blandscape appears to be dehydrated once more; get him some more water and stop whining like a bitch

You seem upset. If I provide a dollie can you point to where you were hurt?

Mmmm, vooodddoooo.

One would think I had a Joo dollie that I'm poking in the ass the way he's flailing and wailing about.
You need your flesh flailed on account of you rubbing tookies with admin and Bluntfuck. Jesus fucking Christ!

You don't get to choose my friends for me and vice-versa. You're welcome!

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I will watch, after all if anyone can the Ku Klux Klan can.

If you ever wondered what was hidden beneath the robes and hoods...

dancing-ballet.gif

Finally, an answer to the age-old question: "Can the Ku Klux Klan Can-Can?"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
On the upside, doesn't Joo look better after his medically confirmed status - +53% male..?
Hey fuck_arse...get off this fucking forum. You’re not welcome.

If only you and the rest of your clan could prove dat. Give it a bash...let's see you shine.
Shut the fuck up you miserable fucking nerd. One headbutt into your nose and you’ll be shitting all the way to the police station, weeping and wailing. Little cunt!
Chill... you're making Lilly's snout wet

she might start charging
Fuck that bitch. I’ve given her enough slack. I turn my back for a moment and concentrate on the State Surfing Championships, and come back seeing these fucking leftarded cretins sucking on each other’s arseholes. Fucking woeful...

Give me slack? Fuck off, what are you gonna do, run off and threaten to quit again for the 300th time since June?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
On the upside, doesn't Joo look better after his medically confirmed status - +53% male..?

If only you and the rest of your clan could prove dat. Give it a bash...let's see you shine.
Shut the fuck up you miserable fucking nerd. One headbutt into your nose and you’ll be shitting all the way to the police station, weeping and wailing. Little cunt!

she might start charging
Fuck that bitch. I’ve given her enough slack. I turn my back for a moment and concentrate on the State Surfing Championships, and come back seeing these fucking leftarded cretins sucking on each other’s arseholes. Fucking woeful...

You seem mad.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

she might start charging

You seem mad.

Ssssh, he's sensitive. He might threaten to quit again.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Have you been reading your own press reports in the "community" papers? You must have realized by now that you are and have always been a one-trick chihuahua confined to pissing on the rugs of the various troll boards in which you have been housed.

Can anyone recall the last time you wrote something that didn't sound like a combination of bum farts and ego masturbation climax moans?

You appear to have real brain damage as evidenced by your odd behavior and frequent habit off following up your own posts, never mind your bizarre rants about being at BH or thinking X was actually a Cunty alt.

I hope lily is wearing some UGGS, she needs to stomp on your swollen balls like they were grapes, hopefully that will relive some of the pressure and slow down your current spam fest.

You see, you can do better when I demand you do better lassie/laddie/it/dem/pronoun of your choice.

Of course I read my own press, I only need to read you to be reminded of it. That's your only function...and I mean ever. That's what makes you so special. You tell everyone else in your special way about what the consensus of your reportage has to say.

Now bear with me here, I'm going toooo trrooolll really slow, so even your disabled network can keep up. You don't have an opinion, all you are is a conglomeration of everyone else's opinion. It's like when Dovey's God created you in six days (and it did take six days), he had to rest wiff a hangover on the seventh.

What I'm trying to say in a way that even you can comprehend is, you never truly contribute to what you always demanded no-one in their right mind would contribute too. So, tell us all. If you are only capable of knee jerking, why are you surprised that that knee always end's up breaking your own nose... if not your will.

You are a fucking also ran, if an also ran was looking for the upside on what it failed to deliver when trying to deliver a parcel addressed to shame.

You hide behind politic. You hide behind mods and their sites. You hide behind lies, and you look horrific dressed in your own pinked arrogance.

Huh?

It appears you are the only "flamer" who still resides full time in the "community".

You're basically trapped in Third Rail/SG mode all the time and have never had the "skill" to do anything other than massage your balls and fluff your swagger. Looking at your wayback "legacy", your only claim to fame is calling out everyone in every forum you have been stationed at then spending 3 fucking days doing nothing but arguing about stips and talking to yourself.

if you were as talented as you say, you would be doing more than spending your whole internet virtual life posting like a tweeking crack whore on the troll boards

Oh give it a rest old man, nobody gives a fuck what you think you are reporting on. Your time has come and gone....about 15 years ago, and paradoxically 15 minutes ago.

how old, bitch.

you are not even lucid anymore and have been head fucked by everyone from cunty to flea, to, well everyone.

Yeah, yeah, yeah Foxy, that's why I can still take on multiple opponents and you are reduced to posting after me.

yes, you are Kung Fu Fighting various attackers in this forum as badly dubbed screams and shouts issue from your speakers, you delusional fuck

You said it yourself, I am handi-capable - I need to be to take on morons that don't even understand the morality in their own delusions of candour.

I mean, let's take you as a core demographic, you have spent your whole life lying about who you were in every forum you ever inhabited. You assumed forum News and views as a denominator for limp wristed power and intelligence, and of course speed-hobbled back to FT to report like Walter Con-krike, on fucking speed.

You think you are the foundation of any site you inhabit, while unfortunately proving to be nuffing but the yellow jelly that most sites build those foundations upon.

You don't even know who you are nearly all of the time, while complaining that everyone else should know what it's like to be liked.

It was never badly dubbed, the whole point is it was for far too long dubbed by the like of you and Joo.

Just another giant release of methane from your wrecked anus, As Greta Thunberg would say, "how fucking dare you lecture us when you are the biggest producer of hot air in this forum!"

There is no huge conspiracy; you simply come across as very medicated and quite uninteresting, as you have since TRF.

Is a foundation of a forum the same thing as a content creator and forum influencer? Are you serious? Who claims to be that besides forum influencer and content creator King Martini.

So, I guess you should go back to beating up people like you're playing "Street Fighter," and then jerk off in front of your bathroom mirror before logging out for the day.

The only thing you seem to post these days is to Blandscape about how boring he is; that's boring too.

blandscape appears to be dehydrated once more; get him some more water and stop whining like a bitch

Mmmm, vooodddoooo.

One would think I had a Joo dollie that I'm poking in the ass the way he's flailing and wailing about.
You need your flesh flailed on account of you rubbing tookies with admin and Bluntfuck. Jesus fucking Christ!

No, I’m not welcome, nor do I care to be welcomed by strangers on a forum that had me for well over a fucking decade. Drop it. Your sucking on the leftard naught makes me cringe.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

she might start charging

You seem mad.
Fuck off!

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Am I the only one here who caught Breakies surreptitiously opening the door to invite any inquiry on how well he fared at the surfing championship?

Being the positive person I am, I'll go first.

How'd you do out on dem waves, Galli?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Am I the only one here who caught Breakies surreptitiously opening the door to invite any inquiry on how well he fared at the surfing championship?

Being the positive person I am, I'll go first.

How'd you do out on dem waves, Galli?
Ello ya raving hommus! I don’t do inquiries for random strangers.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Huh?

how old, bitch.

Mmmm, vooodddoooo.

No, I’m not welcome, nor do I care to be welcomed by strangers on a forum that had me for well over a fucking decade. Drop it. Your sucking on the leftard naught makes me cringe.

You sucking off veritable retards is off-putting to me as well.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Huh?

how old, bitch.

Mmmm, vooodddoooo.

Where do you get your information??? Please don’t bother quoting...it was a rhetorical question.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Huh?

how old, bitch.

Mmmm, vooodddoooo.

Where do you get your information??? Please don’t bother quoting...it was a rhetorical question.

Your posts.