Anyone else hearing Sky Sounds?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Nope, I've seen the videos from around the world though.... think the official explanation is that it's some kind of environmental phenomenon, but who knows.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Nope, I've seen the videos from around the world though.... think the official explanation is that it's some kind of environmental phenomenon, but who knows.

Dude, its so weird.

First time I heard it, I was camping out in the middle of nowhere, and it sounded like a giant machine like that real close, or just massive overhead.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I found this very interesting. It has nothing to do with sky sounds though lol. It does at one point talk about vibrations towards the sky, using ancient tech. A lot of this ancient stuff I find interesting. Its long though. I wanted to post it somewhere without creating a new thread lol.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
The Biplane guy is back in town to give biplane rides for the tourists, the airstrip he uses is behind me on the other side of 101, when he takes off he flies over my house and it sounds like a souped up VW Bug with straight pipes,

cropped-DSC_0167-1.jpg

First couple times you hear him, it's a little unnerving.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Brazil is a hot spot for weird shit in the sky, seen lot's of videos about that too... Was it something in the sky you seen?

Yes, I've mentioned it a couple times here I believe

I was with a pal at that lake I go often

It was a kind of semi-translucid sphere, white on the center and it became more transparent on the edges

It caught my eye and at first I thought it was one those weather balloons or something like that way up in the sky

The sun was right against my eyes, so I couldn't see it well at first. My friend saw it too and when we started wondering what it was, it started moving towards the tree line and then it was clear it was something much smaller and closer

I'd say it was the size of a football at most. It was clear that it hovered above us for an instant and them it moved away. Never saw anything like that in my life. To this day sometimes we still bring it up during our conversations. My friend says he was a bit a skeptic before and now he tries to keep a more open mind.

I never really gave a crap about that Y2k stuff, the 2012 Mayan prophecy, but after I heard about this around 2014, I was kind fearful of 2019. The same year the corona crap started.

This was never about the end of the world, but more about a series of events that would change mankind.

I keep my faith to myself, but it's hard to think that Chico Xavier wasn't the real deal.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I heard "the hum" a lot in the Alentejo in Portugal in 2009.

What is the Alentejo?

It's a region in Portugal

Interesting.

First time I heard it it tripped me out. Was even weirder to hear it at least 2 more times, and one of which was at home.

SOMETHING has to make that kind of energy.

If you believe in the firmament, its possible something like HARRP is hitting it, and generating vibrations.

Could be something even stranger.

What if, its the gears turning, for the great flip to happen. And we start all over, like a bunch of ants in an ant colony thing you can see through. Maybe the Great Universal Being is tired of our shit.

Yeah Im pretty lit right now lol.

WHO KNOWS! I do know, the Earth has undergone a polar flip at least 5 times before, its been proven, and we are overdue for another.

These noises are very strange though, I know that!!! Something gotta be going on. But what!?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting.

First time I heard it it tripped me out. Was even weirder to hear it at least 2 more times, and one of which was at home.

If you believe in the firmament, its possible something like HARRP is hitting it, and generating vibrations.

What if, its the gears turning, for the great flip to happen. And we start all over, like a bunch of ants in an ant colony thing you can see through. Maybe the Great Universal Being is tired of our shit.

WHO KNOWS! I do know, the Earth has undergone a polar flip at least 5 times before, its been proven, and we are overdue for another.

These noises are very strange though, I know that!!! Something gotta be going on. But what!?

There's a hum all over the valley during coffee harvest, it's all the coffee driers tumbling coffee LOL

Very annoying at night, since many farms have to dry coffee 24/7 to be able to process it all before it goes bad

It's like all the driers synchronize into a low-frequency hum. Around end July, it starts getting lower and then it disappears

But there are people hearing it in the middle of the nowhere, with nothing nearby. Sometimes it comes from the sea and lately people have been reporting it coming from the sky from all over the world

It can be manmade at this point, even the UFOs, it could be technology we don't know yet, but I doubt it's only that

History and human culture is simply FULL of accounts of the same type. Religion itself is intertwined with it all. Earth is exactly what we see, a garden of delights and pleasures and it attracts beings interested in those things. Some are here to help, some came here to help but couldn't resist all the temptations and it's possible that some came here only to cause problems, who knows?

But this is all part of the lesson. People seem to think earth is merely a playground. To others, it's hell. But in the end, it's a school. Everyone here is learning something and collectively, we're learned what kind of world you end up with when you're following your own ideas and desires.

LOL in gamers terms, we insist in playing PVP and PVE, but God wants us playing co-op.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The first sample in the beginning, and others like it in the video, are what I been hearing. I've heard it at least 3-4 times in the past half year or so.

Yep. I've heard it 3 times. The first time was in southern FL. 2 times up north in Michigan.

It was actually scary. It doesnt seem like it would be from the videos but hearing it yourself.....its pretty unnerving.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I heard "the hum" a lot in the Alentejo in Portugal in 2009.

What is the Alentejo?

It's a region in Portugal

Interesting.

We dont see everything that exists around us. Our eyes arent made for it. Gods realm is all around us behind the "veil"

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
We dont see everything that exists around us. Our eyes arent made for it. Gods realm is all around us behind the "veil"

Some people who smoke salvia divinorum or drink the ayahuasca describe these veils. They go there during the apex of the trip

They're like curtains and when you're basically lost in there and you only go beyond if you're actually dead or if you're an enlightened spirit or something like that

An acquaintance said he kept trying to rip these veils and find something and he could see shadows going around them

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting.

There's a hum all over the valley during coffee harvest, it's all the coffee driers tumbling coffee LOL

Very annoying at night, since many farms have to dry coffee 24/7 to be able to process it all before it goes bad

It's like all the driers synchronize into a low-frequency hum. Around end July, it starts getting lower and then it disappears

But there are people hearing it in the middle of the nowhere, with nothing nearby. Sometimes it comes from the sea and lately people have been reporting it coming from the sky from all over the world

It can be manmade at this point, even the UFOs, it could be technology we don't know yet, but I doubt it's only that

History and human culture is simply FULL of accounts of the same type. Religion itself is intertwined with it all. Earth is exactly what we see, a garden of delights and pleasures and it attracts beings interested in those things. Some are here to help, some came here to help but couldn't resist all the temptations and it's possible that some came here only to cause problems, who knows?

But this is all part of the lesson. People seem to think earth is merely a playground. To others, it's hell. But in the end, it's a school. Everyone here is learning something and collectively, we're learned what kind of world you end up with when you're following your own ideas and desires.

LOL in gamers terms, we insist in playing PVP and PVE, but God wants us playing co-op.

So maybe the hum I heard was from the vineyards nearby. Or it might be because I am naturally high all the time. I don't know, but I was basically in the middle of nowhere, and the sound was spooky.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
So maybe the hum I heard was from the vineyards nearby. Or it might be because I am naturally high all the time. I don't know, but I was basically in the middle of nowhere, and the sound was spooky.

Some machinery can definitely created low frequency hums, especially motors and rotating tumblers

A quarry here in my city had to plant a bunch of trees around the perimeter because of the rock crushing equipment, created a hum that would spread for miles.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Doesn't have a pattern....it sounds like a communication from a whale.... or some place else...hell or another world.... or maybe earth is a fish tank and the owners turned the stereo up too loud...

Could the moon be developing fissures or holes and whatever is inside is leaking out and peppering the earth with sound?

Or maybe Aliens are beaming it across space?

Maybe it's God related....

Maybe it's to do with earth's core...

So many maybe's...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Dude, its so weird.

First time I heard it, I was camping out in the middle of nowhere, and it sounded like a giant machine like that real close, or just massive overhead.

I'd love to hear it myself, nothing like that ever happens to me lol.

I did overnight security a few years ago at a supposedly haunted building and absolutely fuck all happened! I was only there for a couple of weeks, but was still disappointed.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I've been hearing droning noises for a few months now at night and have kept looking for choppers.

It comes and goes for hours but I can't locate the choppers. I'm in a rural area and there's no reason for choppers to come out this way unless for medical emergencies or a manhunt.

It vibrates the house.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Some people who smoke salvia divinorum or drink the ayahuasca describe these veils. They go there during the apex of the trip

They're like curtains and when you're basically lost in there and you only go beyond if you're actually dead or if you're an enlightened spirit or something like that

An acquaintance said he kept trying to rip these veils and find something and he could see shadows going around them

That's like giving a dog LSD and now it can see color lol.

I tend to think they are just tripping balls.....I'm not sure of course. I mean if our human eyeballs cannot sense it, I cant imagine that would change upon taking a substance.

I could be totally wrong of course. People usually only see it when they die and they leave their body.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
That's like giving a dog LSD and now it can see color lol.

I tend to think they are just tripping balls.....I'm not sure of course. I mean if our human eyeballs cannot sense it, I cant imagine that would change upon taking a substance.

I could be totally wrong of course. People usually only see it when they die and they leave their body.
These "veil dimension" is mentioned here in many religions

Brazil has a lot of religions based on shamanism and because of the syncretism with African beliefs, there are a lot of people who keep trying to have these experiences

And many report these veils, so who knows where these people have been LOL