Anyone else hearing Sky Sounds?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
May I ask what it was and what seems to be making it come true in your eyes?

I don't know exactly what it was, but it definitely wasn't any animal or manmade object that I know of.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Brazil is a hot spot for weird shit in the sky, seen lot's of videos about that too... Was it something in the sky you seen?

Yes, I've mentioned it a couple times here I believe

I was with a pal at that lake I go often

It was a kind of semi-translucid sphere, white on the center and it became more transparent on the edges

It caught my eye and at first I thought it was one those weather balloons or something like that way up in the sky

The sun was right against my eyes, so I couldn't see it well at first. My friend saw it too and when we started wondering what it was, it started moving towards the tree line and then it was clear it was something much smaller and closer

I'd say it was the size of a football at most. It was clear that it hovered above us for an instant and them it moved away. Never saw anything like that in my life. To this day sometimes we still bring it up during our conversations. My friend says he was a bit a skeptic before and now he tries to keep a more open mind.

I never really gave a crap about that Y2k stuff, the 2012 Mayan prophecy, but after I heard about this around 2014, I was kind fearful of 2019. The same year the corona crap started.

This was never about the end of the world, but more about a series of events that would change mankind.

I keep my faith to myself, but it's hard to think that Chico Xavier wasn't the real deal.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
What do you think it was? Like a probe or a tiny craft? That's the thing, aliens could be tiny as well as massive... This shit blows my mind lol

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
What do you think it was? Like a probe or a tiny craft? That's the thing, aliens could be tiny as well as massive... This shit blows my mind lol

I'd have to go with something more on the spiritual side, it didn't look like anything I've ever seen, much less anything manmade.

I've seen reports of other people seeing similar things and many mention feeling peaceful and such during the sightings

I remember the day well, it was very beautiful, we were having fun talking, smoking a few joints and drinking coconut water LOL typical day there back then

2018 was the last year remotely close to normal we've had.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I'd have to go with something more on the spiritual side, it didn't look like anything I've ever seen, much less anything manmade.

I've seen reports of other people seeing similar things and many mention feeling peaceful and such during the sightings

I remember the day well, it was very beautiful, we were having fun talking, smoking a few joints and drinking coconut water LOL typical day there back then

2018 was the last year remotely close to normal we've had.
Oh, so you're leaning towards spiritual happenings... Weird shit man, I've never seen nothing but our skies are mostly cloudy lol

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
It was a fog horn from a space ship - - - - - - -

86185584.jpg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Speaking of which!

Has anyone actually looked through a telescope, at a star or planet?

Dont that shit look like its underwater? Like the same sheen as when you look at a pool?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I heard "the hum" a lot in the Alentejo in Portugal in 2009.

My mother’s family owned a home near the train tracks of the Santa Monica Pacific Electric Railway that ran from downtown through Culver City to the beach. She told me the neighborhood kids used to catch rides on the back and held on all the way to the beach. The train has been gone since the late 70s, but myself and all my cousins have heard the train whistle since we were children. I also heard it when I was in my late 20s walking with a girlfriend to a cafe in the area. My friend heard it too.

I believe :Happy5:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Here ya go lol....

(insert bong smiley, that I see is sadly gone)

:Vibin:

LOL remember this one from TrollValhalla?

EquatorialHiddenBarb-max-1mb.gif

I was never a member there, sadly.

But, we had that one at Jagassery, which was a band of a bunch of us that trailed off Consumption Junction closing down. Both are down. Jagassery lasted 12 years though. CJ was awesome, BF reminds me of it some. Its the closest to CJ of any forum Im on, and that feels like home.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Here ya go lol....

But, we had that one at Jagassery, which was a band of a bunch of us that trailed off Consumption Junction closing down. Both are down. Jagassery lasted 12 years though. CJ was awesome, BF reminds me of it some. Its the closest to CJ of any forum Im on, and that feels like home.
Dude, I thought you posted that for a while

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Here ya go lol....

Your turn, pass dat shit, lol.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Here ya go lol....

Bahahah I remember some dude with a Confederate flag on his AV

Anyway, the place had a courthous, we would have whole trials there, that shit was funny man

Kinda like what BF does here with thread hijackers and such

Captura-de-tela-2022-04-19-225604.png

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here ya go lol....

Anyway, the place had a courthous, we would have whole trials there, that shit was funny man

It was a shame to see TV go.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Here ya go lol....

I had a gif of Rowdy, from They Live, putting the glasses on, since 2005! Wasnt til the past couple years, with my heritage being attacked, that I changed it up, and put Rowdy on the flag.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Probably hearing angels.

And dont mean those pretty humanoid things with wings. I mean biblically described "heavenly beings" that would terrify us if we could see them.

I imagine the Ophium(the ones that look like wheels inside wheels) might have a sound.

Animals see them. We only see them when they open that "veil".

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i wish i could hear/see the paranormal, i feel left out :(

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's not always fun.

Had a shadow standing next to my bed the other night when I awoke from a dream where an entity in black had my face locked and was putting something in my mouth.

I had backed up to the middle of the bed and was nearly on top of my wife. Shadow moved about slightly then went.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's not always fun.

Had a shadow standing next to my bed the other night when I awoke from a dream where an entity in black had my face locked and was putting something in my mouth.

I had backed up to the middle of the bed and was nearly on top of my wife. Shadow moved about slightly then went.
r u serious?
some ppl r more perceptive 2 it

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's not always fun.

r u serious?

Very serious. The room was nearly pitch black but the shadow was blacker. I kept rubbing my eyes. It was still there, until I ignored it and it went.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's not always fun.

r u serious?

Very serious. The room was nearly pitch black but the shadow was blacker. I kept rubbing my eyes. It was still there, until I ignored it and it went.
the scary thing about the paranormal is that guns, knives and fists r useless

if we camp north of new york, we take the dogs.

*when camping, always take a dog. always

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's not always fun.

r u serious?

I've been lucky. Asking for help usually stops these things...or ignoring them.

Once six of these shadows surrounded me and one poked me through a closed eyelid....causing the eye to erupt in tears for 10 minutes....and the one who did it was right up in my face like it was studying me...slightly bent over and hands on its knees.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's not always fun.

r u serious?

I've been lucky. Asking for help usually stops these things...or ignoring them.

Once six of these shadows surrounded me and one poked me through a closed eyelid....causing the eye to erupt in tears for 10 minutes....and the one who did it was right up in my face like it was studying me...slightly bent over and hands on its knees.
its best u share here, before family - and avoid the rubber room

we have a few shizos in the family tree, kicks in in the mid 20s