Anyone else hearing Sky Sounds?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
i wish i could hear/see the paranormal, i feel left out :(

It's not always fun.

Had a shadow standing next to my bed the other night when I awoke from a dream where an entity in black had my face locked and was putting something in my mouth.

I had backed up to the middle of the bed and was nearly on top of my wife. Shadow moved about slightly then went.
r u serious?
some ppl r more perceptive 2 it

Very serious. The room was nearly pitch black but the shadow was blacker. I kept rubbing my eyes. It was still there, until I ignored it and it went.
the scary thing about the paranormal is that guns, knives and fists r useless

if we camp north of new york, we take the dogs.

*when camping, always take a dog. always

I've been lucky. Asking for help usually stops these things...or ignoring them.

Once six of these shadows surrounded me and one poked me through a closed eyelid....causing the eye to erupt in tears for 10 minutes....and the one who did it was right up in my face like it was studying me...slightly bent over and hands on its knees.
its best u share here, before family - and avoid the rubber room

we have a few shizos in the family tree, kicks in in the mid 20s

We don't have any.... my mother has seen entities though.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Once six of these shadows surrounded me and one poked me through a closed eyelid....causing the eye to erupt in tears for 10 minutes....and the one who did it was right up in my face like it was studying me...slightly bent over and hands on its knees.

What is this you saying mang

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
the nice thing about having a few nuts in your family is that u can deploy them, like smart bombs, 2 kill your enemies

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

What is this you saying mang

I experience and perceive supernatural shit since early childhood. Otherworldly entities seem drawn to me and enjoy fucking around.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What do you think it was? Like a probe or a tiny craft? That's the thing, aliens could be tiny as well as massive... This shit blows my mind lol

I'd have to go with something more on the spiritual side, it didn't look like anything I've ever seen, much less anything manmade.

I've seen reports of other people seeing similar things and many mention feeling peaceful and such during the sightings

I remember the day well, it was very beautiful, we were having fun talking, smoking a few joints and drinking coconut water LOL typical day there back then

2018 was the last year remotely close to normal we've had.
Oh, so you're leaning towards spiritual happenings... Weird shit man, I've never seen nothing but our skies are mostly cloudy lol

I'm also convinced that what people think are alien crafts and aliens......that's it not that at all but other beings from dimensions we dont see.

Angel's, basically.

And not all of them are good. There are fallen ones....they didnt just die off thousands of years ago.

If you look at stories of encounters with other beings, and look at what is said about angels.....these accounts sound angelish. Like "skin walkers". Angel's shape shift. Stuff like that. All the Greek and Norse mythical gods.....all sound like the angel's. Even mating with humans.

I think eventually they are gonna start coming forth. Maybe presented as "aliens".

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
What do you think it was? Like a probe or a tiny craft? That's the thing, aliens could be tiny as well as massive... This shit blows my mind lol

I'd have to go with something more on the spiritual side, it didn't look like anything I've ever seen, much less anything manmade.

I've seen reports of other people seeing similar things and many mention feeling peaceful and such during the sightings

I remember the day well, it was very beautiful, we were having fun talking, smoking a few joints and drinking coconut water LOL typical day there back then

2018 was the last year remotely close to normal we've had.
Oh, so you're leaning towards spiritual happenings... Weird shit man, I've never seen nothing but our skies are mostly cloudy lol

I'm also convinced that what people think are alien crafts and aliens......that's it not that at all but other beings from dimensions we dont see.

Angel's, basically.

And not all of them are good. There are fallen ones....they didnt just die off thousands of years ago.

If you look at stories of encounters with other beings, and look at what is said about angels.....these accounts sound angelish. Like "skin walkers". Angel's shape shift. Stuff like that. All the Greek and Norse mythical gods.....all sound like the angel's. Even mating with humans.

I think eventually they are gonna start coming forth. Maybe presented as "aliens".
Who knows but it's freaky deaky either way...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I don't know what it means or why it happens, but I see shit.. there is a realm. I've seen it from the age of 2-3... I was talking with a black and white woman until the age of 8.... she was me and wasn't me, but she had all the answers... which she couldn't divulge.... only care for me.

Her wisdom was only eclipsed by her unwillingness to say stuff...

So I've seen alien craft, fireballs in the sky, and been attacked by small grey people in my bedroom.... and still have amnesia about some of it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Momma sez that’s the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse!! Repent!!

Those are metaphorical. We have been seeing all of them since the ascension of Christ. War. Famine. Illness. Death.

Theyve always been here.

But yeah.....repenting is good.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't know what it means or why it happens, but I see shit.. there is a realm. I've seen it from the age of 2-3... I was talking with a black and white woman until the age of 8.... she was me and wasn't me, but she had all the answers... which she couldn't divulge.... only care for me.

So I've seen alien craft, fireballs in the sky, and been attacked by small grey people in my bedroom.... and still have amnesia about some of it.

There are people who have talked about these beings that started coming to them when they were children. And their understanding was they were sort of "spirit guides". And they were comforting and mostly nonthreatening.....but there is always an "edge" to them if you get too close or too forward they terrify you back in your place.

And people who have talked about how these beings completely turned on them when they started finding them disruptive and wanted them gone....that's scary shit. And they all ended up with psych issues and illnesses and such.

I had an experience at 14 and a few "false awakenings" sleep paralysis without the paralysis like experiences and my conclusion is NONE of these beings that approach us intimately like this are good. They are hostile entities that are deceptive. A few times I prayed out loud and was brought out of it......long before I was even a believer in prayer. Anything that flees when you call on Jesus wasnt there with good intent lol. Jmo.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I got into a full fledged conversation with my grandparents one night over 15 years ago..

He died in the late 80's and she died around 2001.

I felt something was off and I had been imbibing even before that..

Suddenly I was repeating what I was hearing but doing it in split second timing before I could voice it.

I was having a conversation with my grandmother (mostly). They told me they were worried.

It's really something when you can hear another world or ghosts.

When you realize that the words in your head are too fast and strong to be anything other than an outside situation... if you actually listen..

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

There are people who have talked about these beings that started coming to them when they were children. And their understanding was they were sort of "spirit guides". And they were comforting and mostly nonthreatening.....but there is always an "edge" to them if you get too close or too forward they terrify you back in your place.

And people who have talked about how these beings completely turned on them when they started finding them disruptive and wanted them gone....that's scary shit. And they all ended up with psych issues and illnesses and such.

I had an experience at 14 and a few "false awakenings" sleep paralysis without the paralysis like experiences and my conclusion is NONE of these beings that approach us intimately like this are good. They are hostile entities that are deceptive. A few times I prayed out loud and was brought out of it......long before I was even a believer in prayer. Anything that flees when you call on Jesus wasnt there with good intent lol. Jmo.

I'm agnostic, but I've prayed for shit to leave me alone... and it did instantly.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I got into a full fledged conversation with my grandparents one night over 15 years ago..

Suddenly I was repeating what I was hearing but doing it in split second timing before I could voice it.

I was having a conversation with my grandmother (mostly). They told me they were worried.

When you realize that the words in your head are too fast and strong to be anything other than an outside situation... if you actually listen..

I know you arent Christian at all and I'm not telling you to be. But I found it interesting that in the bible, in the book of Acts(which is entirely about the first church.. with the apostles and the forming of the first church of Christ)...a woman was following the apostles through a town and yelling to people "These are men of God! God has chosen them! You must listen to them because they are sent by God". And i think its was Paul (it could have been Peter....I'll have to look it up) turned around and casted a demon out of her.

I thought that was really interesting. So this woman had a sort of spiritual eye as a result of being tormented by some demon.

I'm not saying you are demon possessed at all....i just realized it looks like I'm saying that lol. I'm not. But the way those verses are told it does put an association between demon activity and spirit realm vision.

That one woman who wrote all those books....i cant remember her name at all. She was on Opra a few times. She was a "medium". She used to really creep me the fuck out. I absolutely believe she was seeing all that stuff. And she always looked tortured to me and just.....off.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I know you arent Christian at all and I'm not telling you to be. But I found it interesting that in the bible, in the book of Acts(which is entirely about the first church.. with the apostles and the forming of the first church of Christ)...a woman was following the apostles through a town and yelling to people "These are men of God! God has chosen them! You must listen to them because they are sent by God". And i think its was Paul (it could have been Peter....I'll have to look it up) turned around and casted a demon out of her.

I thought that was really interesting. So this woman had a sort of spiritual eye as a result of being tormented by some demon.

I'm not saying you are demon possessed at all....i just realized it looks like I'm saying that lol. I'm not. But the way those verses are told it does put an association between demon activity and spirit realm vision.

That one woman who wrote all those books....i cant remember her name at all. She was on Opra a few times. She was a "medium". She used to really creep me the fuck out. I absolutely believe she was seeing all that stuff. And she always looked tortured to me and just.....off.

As an agnostic person, I'm not really fussed about this shit....aside from the impeding sense of dread when I awake and see fucked up shit in my eyes.

I love a lucid dream or any dream that is positive.

Most of my dreams are top notch.

But when I get the shadows, it's just fucked up. The shadows want to provoke or mess with me.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I heard "the hum" a lot in the Alentejo in Portugal in 2009.

My mother’s family owned a home near the train tracks of the Santa Monica Pacific Electric Railway that ran from downtown through Culver City to the beach. She told me the neighborhood kids used to catch rides on the back and held on all the way to the beach. The train has been gone since the late 70s, but myself and all my cousins have heard the train whistle since we were children. I also heard it when I was in my late 20s walking with a girlfriend to a cafe in the area. My friend heard it too.

I believe :Happy5:

Wow. Cool story! I believe, too. Whatever it was in the Alentejo, it was a very haunting sound.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's like giving a dog LSD and now it can see color lol.

I tend to think they are just tripping balls.....I'm not sure of course. I mean if our human eyeballs cannot sense it, I cant imagine that would change upon taking a substance.

I could be totally wrong of course. People usually only see it when they die and they leave their body.
These "veil dimension" is mentioned here in many religions

Brazil has a lot of religions based on shamanism and because of the syncretism with African beliefs, there are a lot of people who keep trying to have these experiences

And many report these veils, so who knows where these people have been LOL

I find that syncretism in Brazil to be fascinating. Have you ever gone to any of those "churches"?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm agnostic, but I've prayed for shit to leave me alone... and it did instantly.

This experience of yours with the dark ghostly image sounds more like a generational curse that is plaguing you.

A ghost having trouble crossing over to the other side has a message or a problem they need overcome and they make contact to share this with someone who is or has medium capabilities aka in tune with the spirit realm.

I’m guessing there has been tragedy in your lineage at some point. Probably several if you were to go back though the generations.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

This experience of yours with the dark ghostly image sounds more like a generational curse that is plaguing you.

A ghost having trouble crossing over to the other side has a message or a problem they need overcome and they make contact to share this with someone who is or has medium capabilities aka in tune with the spirit realm.

I’m guessing there has been tragedy in your lineage at some point. Probably several if you were to go back though the generations.

Nah, we're Vikings.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Nah, we're Vikings.

I didn’t realize Vikings were Jewish.

I realized the curse that I was dealing with wasn’t on my Nordic side and actually came from my father’s lineage, which is Irish. He saw a dark entity like you described as a child. My paternal grandmother and great grandmother had both suffered numerous tragedies during their lives.

So after my marriage failed and I confirmed with my spiritual guides and a trusted psychic… I realized that the curse was generational.

If you’re still reading… there is a hoodoo trick you can find online using a deck of playing cards. If memory serves me correct, you remove the jokers and shuffle them with intention thinking about all the things that have happened to you and in your family that can be attributed to a curse. You then put them into 3 piles and if you draw aces, you’re cursed ~ google search “how to tell you’re cursed with a deck of cards.” I believe you can also do it with tarot cards.

To remove the curse is a little more tricky. I went with a 12th century Celtic recipe to remove a witches curse. I followed all of the directions and had this vile filled with herbs, wine and my blood sitting in my house for several months on an alter with your pictures of all my grands and great grands and offerings. I lit candles on this alter weekly and prayed.

That following October, Halloween night was on a full moon. I called my friends who are practicing white light witches and we all dressed up as witches and went to a nice dinner. After dinner, we went to a wooded area off the Puget Sound and hiked down to the water. I dug a hole with the shovel and threw the vile inside it and buried it. I meditated for about an hour and asked for the curse to be lifted. Then, we all held hands and asked the higher spirit to remove this curse.

I later found out that El Big Sexy broke up with his mentally and physically abusive girlfriend he had been living with that same October. We started talking a year and a half later. Coincidence? I think not… anyone can attest to my horrific track record with men before this.

We were engaged 2/5/2022. I’m the happiest I’ve ever been in my life tbh.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Nah, we're Vikings.

I realized the curse that I was dealing with wasn’t on my Nordic side and actually came from my father’s lineage, which is Irish. He saw a dark entity like you described as a child. My paternal grandmother and great grandmother had both suffered numerous tragedies during their lives.

So after my marriage failed and I confirmed with my spiritual guides and a trusted psychic… I realized that the curse was generational.

If you’re still reading… there is a hoodoo trick you can find online using a deck of playing cards. If memory serves me correct, you remove the jokers and shuffle them with intention thinking about all the things that have happened to you and in your family that can be attributed to a curse. You then put them into 3 piles and if you draw aces, you’re cursed ~ google search “how to tell you’re cursed with a deck of cards.” I believe you can also do it with tarot cards.

To remove the curse is a little more tricky. I went with a 12th century Celtic recipe to remove a witches curse. I followed all of the directions and had this vile filled with herbs, wine and my blood sitting in my house for several months on an alter with your pictures of all my grands and great grands and offerings. I lit candles on this alter weekly and prayed.

That following October, Halloween night was on a full moon. I called my friends who are practicing white light witches and we all dressed up as witches and went to a nice dinner. After dinner, we went to a wooded area off the Puget Sound and hiked down to the water. I dug a hole with the shovel and threw the vile inside it and buried it. I meditated for about an hour and asked for the curse to be lifted. Then, we all held hands and asked the higher spirit to remove this curse.

I later found out that El Big Sexy broke up with his mentally and physically abusive girlfriend he had been living with that same October. We started talking a year and a half later. Coincidence? I think not… anyone can attest to my horrific track record with men before this.

Vikings like to fuck....

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Nah, we're Vikings.

Vikings like to fuck....

exactly… hence why I’m engaged well past my expiration point:Happy5:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Blah blah blah

That following October, Halloween night was on a full moon.

Blah blah blah

So the last two full moons on Halloween were 2001 and 2020.

Your story could not be from 2001, so it must be 2020.

So your fiance was still with his last crazy girlfriend in October 2020?

That is only a year and a half ago.

You sure about these dates, Murdock?

Or is this another one of your "My shoe size is 7.5 and my feet are 7.5" long." bullshit stories?