Anyone else hearing Sky Sounds?

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me
It's alien crafts.
Or HAARP
Or Jews... they never shut the fuck up. Always whining, pissing amd moaning with their hands out cause Holocaust. Blah blah blah.

I vote alien crafts or HAARP though.
Prolly HAARP.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It's alien crafts.
Or HAARP
Or Jews... they never shut the fuck up. Always whining, pissing amd moaning with their hands out cause Holocaust. Blah blah blah.

Prolly HAARP.

I mostly think HAARP too.

Cause the first time it happened, I was around NOTHING for miles and miles. Just trees, the stream, and the sky over my head. HAARP focuses on the sky, to beam back down. And this sounded focused, over me, and something massive, or massively generated. It not move, did not sound like it went from one place to another, there was no increase or decrease in volume.

I just had a flat earth moment, what if, HAARP bounces back down, because of the firmament, or perhaps they are still trying to get through the firmament, like they did during Operation Fishbowl.

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me
It's alien crafts.
Or HAARP

Prolly HAARP.

Cause the first time it happened, I was around NOTHING for miles and miles. Just trees, the stream, and the sky over my head. HAARP focuses on the sky, to beam back down. And this sounded focused, over me, and something massive, or massively generated. It not move, did not sound like it went from one place to another, there was no increase or decrease in volume.

I just had a flat earth moment, what if, HAARP bounces back down, because of the firmament, or perhaps they are still trying to get through the firmament, like they did during Operation Fishbowl.
Certainly they've tweeked HAARP since it's inception. Mostly it controls weather and blasts holes in the ionispere. It's defo not silent as it's hella radio waves and powered to full lord knows what it'll do.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It's alien crafts.
Or HAARP

Prolly HAARP.

Certainly they've tweeked HAARP since it's inception. Mostly it controls weather and blasts holes in the ionispere. It's defo not silent as it's hella radio waves and powered to full lord knows what it'll do.

It does a lot!

Yeah, its also on ships now, and our country aint the only ones with the capability.

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me
It's alien crafts.
Or HAARP

Prolly HAARP.

It does a lot!

Yeah, its also on ships now, and our country aint the only ones with the capability.
Agreed.
The Navy might look innocent, but they are NOT. That's where HAARP started. Many countries have HAARP systems... China, Israel, Russia. All the big players have them.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Oh wait!!!

We started talking a year and a half later.

That would be...right about.....NOW.

You are so full of shit, Murdock.

I caught you in another lie.

No you did not. I’m not explaining this further.

The last two Halloweens with full moons were in 2001 and 2020.

Neither of those years work for your "full moon on Halloween" story.

You got caught in a blatant lie and you did not even try to explain because there is no explanation.

You are full of shit, Murdock 7.5.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh wait!!!

Neither of those years work for your "full moon on Halloween" story.

You got caught in a blatant lie and you did not even try to explain because there is no explanation.

You are full of shit, Murdock 7.5.

are you BIG mad that he isn’t dragging his feet to the altar for the better part of a decade?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
are you BIG mad that he isn’t dragging his feet to the altar for the better part of a decade?

Am I mad what?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

I skimmed over one of your posts and noticed another blatant lie.

It is not any more complicated than that, Murdock 7.5.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Am I mad what?

Mad that he wants to marry me with zero intentions of having children DUH

Also, I don’t think you want to keep reminded people that I clowned your stoopid ass by having you admit publicly on the boards that 7.5” is HUGE.

You were reverse trolled into admitting you have a micro penis, dipshit.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

I read a post where you told an obvious lie:
That following October, Halloween night was on a full moon.

That would have been 2001 or 2020. Both dates do not make sense for your story.

You lied.

I pointed it out.

Deal with it.

Also, I don’t think you want to keep reminded people that I clowned your stoopid ass by having you admit publicly on the boards that 7.5” is HUGE.

You said your shoe size is 7.5, you dumb cunt.

I pointed out that is funny because those are goofy clown feet for a short person like you.

Later, you said your foot length is 7.5 inches, which is equally funny because that explains why you keep falling over and hitting your head.

You stunned idiot!! Hahahaha!!!!

Talking about foot size....Murdock 7.5 is thinking about my cock.

You have a bad case of Prowleritis. You need to accept rejection, Murdock 7.5.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Am I mad what?

7.5" is micro penis? Thats my size lol. I've always been told I got a big dick lol. Not ginormous, but I can still knock on the cervix door lol.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Am I mad what?

7.5" is micro penis? Thats my size lol. I've always been told I got a big dick lol. Not ginormous, but I can still knock on the cervix door lol.

Prowler thinks your cock is HUGE!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Dude, Murdock 7.5 is an idiot.

She lies so fuckin' much. I do not even try to find the lies, but sometimes when they are so blatant, I point them out.

She might be worse than Liar @Joe because she tries more elaborate lies, so she really has to work at creating her fiction.

Liar @Joe just tells little stupid stories that contradict other little stupid stories he tells. But none of the stories get as elaborate as Murdock 7.5.

What is true with both of them, is that when they get caught in their lies, they spazz out.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Dude, Murdock 7.5 is an idiot.

She lies so fuckin' much. I do not even try to find the lies, but sometimes when they are so blatant, I point them out.

She might be worse than Liar @Joe because she tries more elaborate lies, so she really has to work at creating her fiction.

Liar @Joe just tells little stupid stories that contradict other little stupid stories he tells. But none of the stories get as elaborate as Murdock 7.5.

What is true with both of them, is that when they get caught in their lies, they spazz out.

This is fucking painful to watch, kinda :LOL3:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
This is fucking painful

You should not lie if it hurts you when you are caught.

You are a fucking moron and should be banned from this site permanently for first already being banned to meltdown and now failing at your lame attempt to derail THIS thread about phantom noises, ghosts and curses into a debate about my shoe size that you already LOST in meltdown while you try to backpedal and insinuate that I’m lying about my engagement.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh wait!!!

^^^ this fucking moron actually googled the moon cycles and STILL couldn’t use the process of illumination or basic common sense to come up with the correct answer :facepalm:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
a debate about my shoe size that you already LOST in meltdown

How drunk were you exactly to think you came out on top of that exchange?

Hahahaha!!!

Murdock 7.5: "My shoe size is 7.5."

The Prowler: "Wow, those are some honking big feet for a short person like you!"

Murdock 7.5: "My feet are 7.5 inches long."

The Prowler: "Wow, Murdock thinks that shoe size is the same as the length of the foot in inches. What a dolt!"

Murdock 7.5: "I totally won this argument."

I’m lying about my engagement

Woah, there is a confession that I did not expect.

I was just pointing out that you were lying about your "Full moon on Halloween" story.

But now it is starting to make sense why you are going into full blown retard panic mode over getting caught in the other lie...