Anyone here actually friends with CW- ??

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Yes, because I wasn't countering his stupid points.

We all know why you did what you did but only in teh internets would it look like a good idea even just on paper. It wasn't necessary to make your point and from now on you can't honestly claim you never poasted nazi propaganda images.

You understand that someone can fully "get" why you did something and still think it was a foolish act, right?

That act alone doesn't make you a terrible person but I do believe it was... ill-considered.

/shrug

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Not exactly, but being at constant war with 90% of the rest of e-humanity must grow tiresome.

I wonder what kind of trauma your brain suffered when you were shat out? Perhaps you were accidentally used as a pinata for a few minutes?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She's the only person I know who carries a flask of gravy around wherever she goes.

Not exactly, but being at constant war with 90% of the rest of e-humanity must grow tiresome.

I wonder what kind of trauma your brain suffered when you were shat out? Perhaps you were accidentally used as a pinata for a few minutes?

I'm not at war with 90% of ehumanity, dork. There are billions of people on the net.

Get a hold of yourself. You're hysterical.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
A smarter person would have realised I was referring to the various people who regularly frequent these forums.

I suppose this misunderstanding is my own fault, for attempting to communicate on a civilised level with the untermensch...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A smarter person would have realised I was referring to the various people who regularly frequent these forums.

I suppose this misunderstanding is my own fault, for attempting to communicate on a civilised level with the untermensch...

I am the smarter person. You're welcome.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Why not hold them up yourself? What an absolute dream for you

Seaboobs has been pummelling his pygmy pork prawn for over half a decade (or a little over 7% of his life thus far) about holding DD's DDs....

His soon to be judgement day is sitting at the pearly gates trying to give DD a pearl necklace through the bars...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seaboobs has been pummelling his pygmy pork prawn for over half a decade (or a little over 7% of his life thus far) about holding DD's DDs....

His soon to be judgement day is sitting at the pearly gates trying to give DD a pearl necklace through the bars...

And you spent a good portion of your pathetic life being a women? You did an awesome job. Now it haunts you. Not my fault DD

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
th-4118376540.jpg