Anyone here actually friends with CW- ??

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I agree. Anyone daring to call themselves Aryan should at the very least be tall, blonde and blue-eyed as the master race was supposed to be. He doesn't even meet the ideal of his own cult. There was a reason that Mengele experimented with human beings at Auschwitz. Anything short of the blonde blue-eyed ideal was garbage in Nazi culture.

He doesn't even measure up to his own cult.
WTF are you talking about, you brainwashed fuckwit?

The fact that you believe NS Germany only accepted blonde, blue eyed whites in the Reich, illustrates perfectly just how clueless you are on the subject.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I did not provide my name, that was stolen by a piece of shit administrator. So, fuck off.

You fuck off, you vat of lard and stupid.

You clearly spoke about your photo being reposted....not your name.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

A couple of points.

His self-loathing is his real problem.

I, nor any woman (or man for that matter) is here as an object for anyone. I don't care that men, on a forum where the average IQ seems to be 37 , think that I'm not their cup of tea.

Guess what? Short of one or two people, there is no one that I would even entertain the idea of looking at in that capacity.

If other women continue to play the pussy troll, that's on them. I'm not here for that.

#fuckthepatriarchy #shootdumbmen

hahahahaha

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The fact that you believe NS Germany only accepted blonde, blue eyed whites in the Reich, illustrates perfectly just how clueless you are on the subject.

I didn't say accept, stupid fuck...I said held up as an ideal. You are not the Nazi ideal. You fall short, and that's a fact.

g39je2.jpg

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Losing a mom happens to everyone, losing a part of your face doesn't happen to everyone and you can't forget about it any single day of your life. People look at you, look away from you, pity you, scorn you, etc. I know because I have a loved one that dealt with horrendous facial scarring. It's not even in the same universe as losing a loved one. Every single time someone wants to be shitty, the first thing they do is attack the face. Not their beliefs, not their values, not their worth as a human being...but simply their face. Something they can't do anything more than they have.
You're comparing apples and oranges, you dumb fuck. eta: I never condoned or approved of what Flynn did. I said that openly in a post. What I didn't do is start a faux war for pity party Breakfall.

You are completely full of shit. Well, one thing I never did was do shitty things like post PI. Apparently, my shitty thing is not fighting for a man I don't know in real life, online.

So, get off your high horse. I've never done shitty things to people that didn't involve words...for which we're, ostensibly, on a level playing field. No, you're not a better person. Not then, not now, and maybe never.
You're retarded,not slightly like Flynn but a full scalled drooling spastic.Using something that you know will get to someone on a personal level is the same.Making light of what Flynn did and trying to make out it was anyless scummy then what snooze Dog did is just plain bullshit.You can't pick what is scummy and what is not.It either is,or it isn't.
And I am the one person that would know the difference you stupid cunt.I've lost my parents and had an illness very similar to what Peaches had.ergo facial scarring.So shut the fuck up becasue you have no idea what you are talking about.Cause trolling me over the death of my parents would be just as bad as trolling me over my scarring,you dumb,retarded fuckwit.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Old Casket is kind of all over the place, isn't she?

One minute she agrees with me, the next she's curling off a huge steaming dump on my posts....

I agree with you about fair people, otherwise known as whites being targeted by uppity nignogs and secular Jews which mean atheist Jews....

But really when I think of Jews, I am thinking of Israelites from the Old Testament not the modern day weirdos.

So when I agree with you Fido, I'll pat your square head BUT I reserve the right to challenge your thoughts when they need challenging.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're retarded,not slightly like Flynn but a full scalled drooling spastic.Using something that you know will get to someone on a personal level is the same.Making light of what Flynn did and trying to make out it was anyless scummy then what snooze Dog did is just plain bullshit.You can't pick what is scummy and what is not.It either is,or it isn't.
And I am the one person that would know the difference you stupid cunt.I've lost my parents and had an illness very similar to what Peaches had.ergo facial scarring.So shut the fuck up becasue you have no idea what you are talking about.Cause trolling me over the death of my parents would be just as bad as trolling me over my scarring,you dumb,retarded fuckwit.

Screw you, asshat. Not just facial scarring, debilitating facial scarring that cannot be helped by reconstructive surgery. I've seen pictures of you, I'm not talking about minor scarring that cannot be seen. I've seen your pictures, I haven't noticed a darn thing out of the norm about your face.

I've never trolled anyone FIRST on their family, and yeah, shoot me, I'm not perfect but once they start talking about me and my uncles and my grandson and my daughter, I might not like that. Fucking hell, yeah, I'm human.

But it's not my job to police anyone. I've been at forums long enough to know that it's basically each person for him or herself.

And I've had four people, all family members die of cancer in a span of about 8 years...it was the decade from hell that ended just the fall before Covid. One person I took to the doctor for chemo, cooked for, shopped for and went and stood by them several times a week just hanging out. There is no one out there in the world that can touch that. They are gone, at peace and no longer suffering. There is nothing that anyone can say that can tarnish their memory because none of you online know them. Any bullshit talk is bullshit. I can flick away with out a thought. I don't give power to people that don't know me.

That's just having boundaries that others can't touch.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree with you about fair people, otherwise known as whites being targeted by uppity nignogs and secular Jews which mean atheist Jews....

But really when I think of Jews, I am thinking of Israelites from the Old Testament not the modern day weirdos.

So when I agree with you Fido, I'll pat your square head BUT I reserve the right to challenge your thoughts when they need challenging.

I will give you a like for the last thought in your post. No one has the right to main unchallenged. Adults challenge ideas.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I didn't say accept, stupid fuck...I said held up as an ideal. You are not the Nazi ideal. You fall short, and that's a fact.

g39je2.jpg
You have zero clue what you're talking about.

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong about everything?

Hitler had brown hair and brown eyes, you quivering blob of whale blubber.

yes.jpg

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And yet Hitler and most other leading officials in the Reich had brown hair? :LOL3:

Good lord, this is what being indoctrinated with jewish propaganda looks like.... CRINGE.

Yet, it wasn't the ideal. That's how twisted and self-loathing Nazis actually were...