Anyone here actually friends with CW- ??

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The one you sent me via PM 2 months ago with her and her friend ? it's PI man, I can't show that here
Hello?

YES, Aryan loves to share PI. please PM me the pic. I would like to know what he is sharing. It's only right, @360

Last edited:
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hello?

YES, Aryan loves to share PI. please PM me the pic. I would like to know what he is sharing. It's only right, @360
This was one of them loty

Hattie-Gold-Bathing-Suit-Square.jpg

I told 'em STOP IT !! :Beatdown2:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, right. Okay. If he sent you a real one, please be a man and pm it.

He's just messing with you. He has his pm blocked from receiving messages. He had a back issue a few months back. I was gonna send him some youtube videos made by a couple of physical therapists I have found useful. He doesn't accept messages from other posters as far as I can tell.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He's just messing with you. He has his pm blocked from receiving messages. He had a back issue a few months back. I was gonna send him some youtube videos made by a couple of physical therapists I have found useful. He doesn't accept messages from other posters as far as I can tell.
I don't put anything past Aryan, though.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
@Aryan

The religious affiliations of oligarchs are ultimately incidental.
If we YEET all the oligarchs, no matter their genealogy, into the nearest volcano their superstitious cult preferences won't matter; if we only YEET the ones with "jewish" names the problem will still exist.

The jewish zionists alone aren't numerous enough to effectively oversee much less enact an entire global operation (and it need not even be a "conspiracy" in the traditional sense of meetings in dark rooms and swapping coded messages since people acting independently for their own self-interests can have the cumulative effect of benefits to a particular group who may or may not ever communicate directly with each other); lucky for them the fundagelical christian cults are more than happy to lend a hand because their Big Book o' Lies kinda sorta tells them to, if you hold the Book at the correct angle and squint a little.

That's what I meant by dominionists and they are at least as responsible for 'Murica propping up Israel as any Israeli. Apparently Israel *has* to exist (among other prerequisites) because end times something or other blah blah blah.

Having a theocracy of whatever flavor is only another way of saying an authoritarian repressive fascistic regime.

It's not one brand of bronze-age fairy tale believers that have to be transcended...
...it's all of them.

Anything less is setting the stage for a repeat of history.
We'll end up right back where we are now and probably even worse.
America is completely dominated by jews. Both the Democrat and Republican parties, the judiciary, the financial sector, the mainstream media, Hollywood, Silicon Valley, academia... every single influential and important sector of society and institute has a disproportionately high percentage of jews. Remember that these people are only 2% of the US population...

This phenomenon is due to the jewish mentality and their tribal instinct, which results in chronic nepotism and a fanatical desire to rule over non-jews. It's the same story in any country, not just the US, which has a substantial jewish population. Western Europe is also dominated by jews and jewish interests. The word for this scenario, coined by an Austrian gentleman, is international jewry, but the modern equivalent is "Globalist".

It's also worth noting how many lobby and special interest groups they have in place, which are used to keep politicians in check and ensure that they're adhering to the current agenda being pushed. One of the more expensive examples is of course Israel, which costs the US taxpayer billions of dollars every year. Interesting isn't it, how both Democrats and Republicans overwhelmingly agree to the aid, with little, if any, opposition whatsoever?

The sad truth about this situation, which most Americans are completely blind too unfortunately, is just how much power and control jews have in the US. Imagine for instance that it wasn't jews wielding this amount of power, lets replace jews with Russians or Japanese. Lets also say that they have dual-nationalities too, like many American Israeli jews have, would people start questioning why people with ties and loyalties to a foreign nation are so prevalent in top positions within American society? I believe so, but because the reality is that jews are granted this privilege, the public is encouraged to accept it.

Last edited:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
@Aryan

Yeah good okay.
But, presuming for now everything you just typed is true, none of that is remotely possible without not only the acquiescence of xtians but their active participation. 'Murican xtians have their own ideas about and plans for Israel and they're "using" the jewish state just as much as it uses them. It's a symbiotic relationship based on their respective interpretations of the alleged mutterings of a few bronze age goat herders. Toss in the islamic zealots and you've got a trifecta of asininity: the Abrahamic Death Cults.

The world has suffered for thousands of years under their struggle for dominion and steadfast refusals to put aside superstitious nonsense. Not because their various "leaders" have been sooo charismatic and convincing, but because vast swathes of humanity are willing and eager to gobble up the Grand Lie: that they'll be "rewarded" *after* they die for being such good little followers here and now.

Humans, collectively, are little more advanced than the Neanderthals.
We're still apes.
Clever apes, but apes nonetheless.

As long as we continue to squabble over whose invisible sky fairy is teh bestest (or believe in invisible sky fairies at all) we're going to remain mired in conflict and atrocities.

Root causes.
Fundamental principles.
That's where change needs to happen, not at the surface level of skin color or cult affiliation.

<looks around>

But yeah, that's not going to happen. lulz

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah the Evangical types are staunchly pro-Israel and are very much on board with the jewish agenda.

This shaky alliance has always baffled me, considering that the jews supposedly killed Christ and there are countless examples of jewish hatred towards Christians...

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Yeah the Evangical types are staunchly pro-Israel and are very much on board with the jewish agenda.

This shaky alliance has always baffled me, considering that the jews supposedly killed Christ and there are countless examples of jewish hatred towards Christians...

A marriage of convenience, if you will.
A temporary alliance. The moment they actually succeed in total global hegemony they'll turn on each other and repeat the genocidal pattern until only one remains. They both know this is inevitable but they do it anyway because at least for now they hate those other bastards just a bit more than each other.

And supposing all that comes to pass and one cult stands alone... the few surviving shaved apes will only ideologically fracture and splinter and start the entire stupid business *again* until there's none left. Because that's who they are. That's all they know or will ever know.

They're an evolutionary dead-end.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As usual, you're completely full of shit and are basing this allegation on nothing but your paranoid, suspicious nature.

What an absolute schizo.
Actually, I base it on the facts of your behavior. Pretty simple, really.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Obviously you don't understand what the evangelicals' agenda is.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Actually, I base it on the facts of your behavior. Pretty simple, really.
The only so called PI I have ever leaked is fat Lily's grisly photo. I had the opportunity to leak much more, but didn't.... not that the ungrateful sow appreciates this...

It wasn't even on here either, so I don't know what you're rambling on about.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Bejebus mang can't we get back to the cw_,weeg,360 love triangle ! :Awesome:

Didn't she finally notice 360?
Give them some space, dood.
Let him bask in the moment and don't scare her off again.

Fuck's sake.

...and what Weeg's doing in the middle of all that I don't know and I'm sure I don't want to.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Good morning @cw_
was a wonderlful night, coffees on the table I had to leave early
PS feed the cat

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
love-romance.png.webp

I think I was searching for treasures or stones
in the clearest of pools
when your face…

when your face,
like the moon in a wel

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Frood and other right whinging wankers think there is a difference.... there isn't..

two riders on one horse, .... they just take turns riding the horse. The only way to protect yourself is to obey the law,.... and never get into debt....

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The only so called PI I have ever leaked is fat Lily's grisly photo. I had the opportunity to leak much more, but didn't.... not that the ungrateful sow appreciates this...

The PI you have posted about me here, on this site, lying sack o' shite.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The only PI that I have leaked is...

also: I don't leak PI

:OhGawd: