Anyone here actually friends with CW- ??

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Throw a rock into a pack of dogs, the one that yelps the loudest is usually the one that got hit. -
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This is meltdown. If you want to read what ladies in the knitting circle post, I suggest you not frequent this sub.
Truth hurts,eh.

What exactly do you do for a living Lilly that makes you think you can look down on scouse?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
By pretending to be someone they are not, "Flynn" protects themselves.

They tend to get personal in their attacks, which can be effective when it is based somewhat in reality. When there is at least a hint of Truth to what they say. But when they are "personally" attacked back, it is ineffective because the attack is directed to an entirely fictional character: "Flynn".

That is what they intend. And it usually works....

But I have, many times, breached their defenses and caused those feeble-minded twats to feel shame for their cowardice.

Like right. @Flynn's dick is getting smaller with every word that I type.....

Hahahaha!!!!

You don't have to get personal, though it's a tactic we all use, to push back.

The best line of offense for the group trolls not withering under those attacks. It only matters if you care what Flynn posts.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What truth?

Well, I'm retired now, so it's irrelevant. What do you do for a living if you're not retired like me?
Me,I'm a tool maker.

I think in the US they would class that job as a `master machinist`.

And you do nothing for a living which means you contribute nothing to society,yet you try to belittle someone that does lulz.

Ok Ms.Einstein,what did you do for a living before you sat on your arse and done nothing all day.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Me,I'm a tool maker.

I think in the US they would class that job as a `master machinist`.

And you do nothing for a living which means you contribute nothing to society,yet you try to belittle someone that does lulz.

Ok Ms.Einstein,what did you do for a living before you sat on your arse and done nothing all day.

Machining takes skills. It's real work. My ex-husband was a welder and electrician...yeah, I'm not a snob. But he didn't go around talking shit to people he didn't know.

Standing by and leering at women you're going to slip roofies to is not real work. It's a subsidized hobby.

Of course I contribute, I continue to pay taxes.

I've actually been thinking of returning to get my PhD lately. Start an academic career if possible.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Machining takes skills. It's real work. My ex-husband was a welder and electrician...yeah, I'm not a snob. But he didn't go around talking shit to people he didn't know.

Standing by and leering at women you're going to slip roofies to is not real work. It's a subsidized hobby.

Of course I contribute, I continue to pay taxes.

I've actually been thinking of returning to get my PhD lately. Start an academic career if possible.
Cool beans.

However you're evading the question.

WHAT DID YOU DO FOR A LIVING BEFORE YOU STOPPED WORKING ?

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I use to loike cw- but someone sent me a pic O her in training
5f92851048a71-weird-things-women-did-vintage-pics-10-5b62f81f5587c__700.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yoo know, put in a good werd
she freaks me out man, here I am enamprored to the marrow over this chick and KAPLOINK !!
she shoots me down everyfucking time I say hello as thouo I stepped on her cat and its starting to give me a compleX

I dindt stunk or fart or any obvious sign that requires such isolative tactics no ?
what it is @cw_ I know you know Im here don act like you don't

do et
I thought it was me. You liar!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Incorrect! I’m 51. Are yoo jealous?
Well, Weeg.

Left up to your biggest sucker-fish who is currently attached to your sex slit, he, Aryan would have your mentally retarded ass gassed too. To someone like "Wonder Bread" pride Aryan, you're imperfect because you're country and you fuck your own "momma."

If the "enemies" found out about "white" inbred trash running amok in the confines of its own "chosen" ranks, the enemies of the White Supreme Being would sense weakness and kill every blonde hair, blue eyed Scandinavian.

Congrats on having England's version of David Duke.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Throw a rock into a pack of dogs, the one that yelps the loudest is usually the one that got hit. -
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This is meltdown. If you want to read what ladies in the knitting circle post, I suggest you not frequent this sub.

Oh so you have worked out heavy duty pain infliction goes on in this section huh? Does this mean there will be no more cries to Breakafart in PM anymore?

we don't like job snobs around these parts.... you need to gear up for war!!!!