AOC Outdoes Ted Cruz

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Would be nice if she raised a few million to help the people struggling in her district after chasing Amazon out and supporting these ridiculous lockdowns

oh wait, there's no republican senator in that state to mock for making a bad optics call so it wouldn't go as noticed

nevermind

Speaking of NY and hypocrisy.

Did you read about that viscious cunt who admittedly filed a false police report against a black(not that it should matter but it does to dems) man in the park?

Her case was dismissed. Nothing. No accountability for abusing the system at all. In New York of all places.

So you got your basic racist Karen who called the cops on a black guy in the park for no reason but to be a stupid bitch and she lies to cops. Admits she did this because he is black.

And doesnt even get a fine. Nothing. No community service.....not shit happens to her.

I bet a Republican state would have at LEAST fined the bitch for a false police report. Too bad the great warriors of racail equality didnt do shit about it.
I'm not surprised. Her story served it's purpose already to the gullible leftist mobs

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Would be nice if she raised a few million to help the people struggling in her district after chasing Amazon out and supporting these ridiculous lockdowns

oh wait, there's no republican senator in that state to mock for making a bad optics call so it wouldn't go as noticed

nevermind

Speaking of NY and hypocrisy.

Did you read about that viscious cunt who admittedly filed a false police report against a black(not that it should matter but it does to dems) man in the park?

Her case was dismissed. Nothing. No accountability for abusing the system at all. In New York of all places.

So you got your basic racist Karen who called the cops on a black guy in the park for no reason but to be a stupid bitch and she lies to cops. Admits she did this because he is black.

And doesnt even get a fine. Nothing. No community service.....not shit happens to her.

I bet a Republican state would have at LEAST fined the bitch for a false police report. Too bad the great warriors of racail equality didnt do shit about it.
I'm not surprised. Her story served it's purpose already to the gullible leftist mobs

They are bitching about how her case was dismissed and it's because of racism.

What they are missing is where this happened and who is running that shit show.

Maybe she promised to toss a few molotovs into a black owned business during the next uncivil rights riot.

Assuming any of those even still exist in democrat states.(black owned businesses)

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

)

isn't it funny how most of what they cry about occurs in areas under their dominion of control?

The schools are failing in chicago!!!!!!

The ghettos are deteriorating in Baltimore!!!!

The homelessness in LA is outta control!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

)

isn't it funny how most of what they cry about occurs in areas under their dominion of control?

That's exactly the point.

They blame the wrong people and defend the shitbags responsible.

And now if people go after the shitbags responsible its domestic terror. But if you burn down communities and kill innocent people you are a "civil rights activist"

This is the era we live in. :/

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

)

That's exactly the point.

They blame the wrong people and defend the shitbags responsible.

And now if people go after the shitbags responsible its domestic terror. But if you burn down communities and kill innocent people you are a "civil rights activist"

This is the era we live in. :/
It's like upsidedown world with them

the stupidity is astonishing

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
XiMMIRK.jpeg

...yesterday's brilliant Princeton GraduateWunderkid...

,,,,Today's Burnt out over the hill Middle Aged Dad

Time ta send to Old Cow out ta Pasture!