Are short men generally more angry and miserable than tall ones?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh fuck yes. Look at the tranny blow up doll expert. In Stumpy heaven

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I can see that in some situations it is likely that a higher percentage of short men feel discriminated against or the target of intimidation or disrespected in some other way, which would result in them being more angry and miserable.

But, the smart ones will remove themselves from those situations. Or, if they are capable, deal with the situation assertively and affect change in other people's behaviours.

do small dogs bark a lot?

I get your point.

And I will offer a counter point (though not as concisely):

My bull terrier was not a large dog. She was not small either. She went around 65 pounds.

On more than a few occasions big dogs decided to "assert their dominant position". And in about 30 seconds they found themselves with 65 pounds of muscle clamped on their faces while they screeched in sheer terror.

While not all small dogs bark a lot, not all big dogs walk around confidently.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can see that in some situations it is likely that a higher percentage of short men feel discriminated against or the target of intimidation or disrespected in some other way, which would result in them being more angry and miserable.

But, the smart ones will remove themselves from those situations. Or, if they are capable, deal with the situation assertively and affect change in other people's behaviours.

I get your point.

And I will offer a counter point (though not as concisely):

My bull terrier was not a large dog. She was not small either. She went around 65 pounds.

On more than a few occasions big dogs decided to "assert their dominant position". And in about 30 seconds they found themselves with 65 pounds of muscle clamped on their faces while they screeched in sheer terror.

While not all small dogs bark a lot, not all big dogs walk around confidently.

My 90 lb solid muscled Sheebah and the next door neighbour, Donna's bully had a go at each other down the park and Donnas bully wouldn't let go of Sheebah and it served Sheebah right as far as I am concerned...

As Judge Judy said and quite rightly little dogs don't know they are small... she was talking about toy breeds.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
My 90 lb solid muscled Sheebah and the next door neighbour, Donna's bully had a go at each other down the park and Donnas bully wouldn't let go of Sheebah and it served Sheebah right as far as I am concerned...

There is no real harm as long as it did not cause Sheebah to be permanently mentally/emotionally scarred.

I have seen dogs that never recover from a thrashing and they become nasty, fearful, and aggressive to any person or dog outside of their immediate family.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
seamajor is 5' 6" and he certainly does bark a lot of irrelevant and stupid gibberish

even if most people put him on ignore for that very reason

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is no real harm as long as it did not cause Sheebah to be permanently mentally/emotionally scarred.

I have seen dogs that never recover from a thrashing and they become nasty, fearful, and aggressive to any person or dog outside of their immediate family.

Sheebah was a bitch... An alpha bitch... and hated other dogs... long story... she loved her mate Sabre... and put up with her perfect angel of daughter Louie and grandson, Shelby , but Sheebah was pain in the neck....lol her whole bloody life.

I'll write some stories here one day.... I get all melancholy when I think about them tho... Its so so cruel we outlive them.