As I said all along. Now that Iran knows Russia, North Korea and China got their backs

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
They're gonna be itching to start shit with the US.

check this one off as another Biden failure

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

But trump had sex with stormy Daniels in 2004 tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They're gonna be itching to start shit with the US.

check this one off as another Biden failure

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

But trump had sex with stormy Daniels in 2004 tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He isn't even the only millionaire she's banged. I swear I wish I recorded this bitch in the Penthouse dressing room. Shit she spewed in there would trash this whole stupid shit show.

We didn't even have the phones we have now back then.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He isn't even the only millionaire she's banged. I swear I wish I recorded this bitch in the Penthouse dressing room. Shit she spewed in there would trash this whole stupid shit show.

We didn't even have the phones we have now back then.
It doesn't matter what you tell the TDS retards. They are going to hear and see what they want to hear and see.

They are hopelessly daft imbeciles. End of story

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It doesn't matter what you tell the TDS retards. They are going to hear and see what they want to hear and see.

They are hopelessly daft imbeciles. End of story

It would ruin this whole court shit show. She BRAGGED about scamming wealthy men and burning other strippers. All. The. Time.

My personal fav was the hoodrat level fight over PUSSY SPRAY. Fucking vaginal deodorant spray LOL

The phrase "never forget where you came from" was crafted for shit bags like her lol

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It would ruin this whole court shit show. She BRAGGED about scamming wealthy men and burning other strippers. All. The. Time.

My personal fav was the hoodrat level fight over PUSSY SPRAY. Fucking vaginal deodorant spray LOL

The phrase "never forget where you came from" was crafted for shit bags like her lol
This whole court charade is exactly that. A charade.

Even that moron of a prosecutor knows that dog wont hunt.

the only morons buying in are the irretrievably daft invertebrates like sewage and admin