Ashley Babbitts killer

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You go first, Rambo.
It needs to be hundreds of thousands, you brain dead retard.
Hundreds of thousands of cucks with assault rifles and each with "three dozen mags" you say?

Let's see, that is 36 times 2o or 720 rounds per person, or seventy-two million rounds per hundred thousand "patriots."

How many hundreds of thousands? Do you see where this is going?

Think about the math and get back to us, Dr. Sagan.
Dont worry dummy. Just concentrate about locking yourself in a vault when it starts.

On second thought, yer Rambo standard these days is 30 round mags, not 20. So that makes it 1,080 rounds to load 36 mags with M855 ammo... or subtract 72 rounds since smart shooters will underload those mags to 28 rounds. Call it 1,008 rounds per patriot. That's 100+ million rounds per hundred thousand patriots.

And a loaded mag is gonna run right at one pound each, making an extra 36 pounds of shit for each patriot to tote around, and his wallet is gonna be about six hundred bucks lighter (assuming he bought the ammo when it was sixty cents a pop.) A hundred thousand cucks with over sixty million dollars worth of ammo.

So tell me HOW MANY "hundreds of thousands" of these patriots are you thinking, dude?

If it's only TWO hundreds of thousand "patriots" that's only 200+ million rounds of ammo, but if it's FIVE hundred thousand patriots we're starting to run into some serious dough just for all that ammo, more than 300 million bucks.

This ain't MY scenario, it's yours. Where are you gonna bivouac all those people and who's gonna bankroll them?
Hey dipshit, where the fuk do you think all that ammo went for the last year? 855 ammo is overrated BTW.

You call yerself a troll, and you call that a dismount? Go the fuck back to bed.

You go first, Rambo.

He's not doing diddly squat. He's nothing but an online asshole.

Nailed it, sista.
Dismount? WTF are you talking about, faggit? You talk shit about everyone not affording ammo, meanwhile, ammo's been flying off the shelves for a year! PWN3D!
It's a fucking dismount if you duck answering the two questions I axed. That means you failed to support or back away from your original stated position, and all ya did when challenged on it was huff and puff and blow smoke out yer ass.
"Self-defense is not only our right; it is our duty" - Ronald Reagan

Ronnie was almost as witless as Donnie.

Yeah. Saying people have a right to defend themselves is really dumb.
imagine hesitating 2 defend yourself because of what the law is?

You almost NEVER have to defend yourself in your own home if you don't go looking for trouble.
Yeah, and the likelihood of getting killed on a beach in Normandy is rather slim as well

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He is not a signatory of the Constitutions!!!
Do you understand the difference between defense and offense?

The use of force expert who testified in court pre-trail knows and he determined Kyle's actions were all defensive in nature. He was not the aggressor.
these clowns who don't know jack shit about what the law actually says still whining about Kyle ?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You go first, Rambo.
Hundreds of thousands of cucks with assault rifles and each with "three dozen mags" you say?

Let's see, that is 36 times 2o or 720 rounds per person, or seventy-two million rounds per hundred thousand "patriots."

Dont worry dummy. Just concentrate about locking yourself in a vault when it starts.

On second thought, yer Rambo standard these days is 30 round mags, not 20. So that makes it 1,080 rounds to load 36 mags with M855 ammo... or subtract 72 rounds since smart shooters will underload those mags to 28 rounds. Call it 1,008 rounds per patriot. That's 100+ million rounds per hundred thousand patriots.

And a loaded mag is gonna run right at one pound each, making an extra 36 pounds of shit for each patriot to tote around, and his wallet is gonna be about six hundred bucks lighter (assuming he bought the ammo when it was sixty cents a pop.) A hundred thousand cucks with over sixty million dollars worth of ammo.

So tell me HOW MANY "hundreds of thousands" of these patriots are you thinking, dude?

If it's only TWO hundreds of thousand "patriots" that's only 200+ million rounds of ammo, but if it's FIVE hundred thousand patriots we're starting to run into some serious dough just for all that ammo, more than 300 million bucks.

This ain't MY scenario, it's yours. Where are you gonna bivouac all those people and who's gonna bankroll them?
Hey dipshit, where the fuk do you think all that ammo went for the last year? 855 ammo is overrated BTW.

You call yerself a troll, and you call that a dismount? Go the fuck back to bed.

You go first, Rambo.

Nailed it, sista.
Dismount? WTF are you talking about, faggit? You talk shit about everyone not affording ammo, meanwhile, ammo's been flying off the shelves for a year! PWN3D!
It's a fucking dismount if you duck answering the two questions I axed. That means you failed to support or back away from your original stated position, and all ya did when challenged on it was huff and puff and blow smoke out yer ass.

You almost NEVER have to defend yourself in your own home if you don't go looking for trouble.
Yeah, and the likelihood of getting killed on a beach in Normandy is rather slim as well

Irrelevant to this discussion. :facepalm:

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
You go first, Rambo.

You go first, Rambo.

Nailed it, sista.

Normandy was 70 years ago, yuo undersized limp dick.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
You go first, Rambo.

You go first, Rambo.

Nailed it, sista.

Self defense doesn't have to be in your own home and can occur any where. No matter where you are it is an inalienable constitutional right according to SCotUS.

So far, SCOTUS has not indicated a support for "stand yer ground" bullshit as a federal norm. Change my mind.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You go first, Rambo.

You go first, Rambo.

Nailed it, sista.

doesnt matter, either way i say defend yourself regardless of the law or where it is

now if someones attacks an armed person and gets shot, thats called darwinism

As a matter of law, I do believe that it does matter. That's why alleged criminal behavior is viewed through the lens of motive, state of mind, intent, etc.

Yeah, I guess if I'm a trouble maker and then get in a tight situation, I'll defend my life. But yeah, that's never going to happen. I don't borrow trouble.
I
hes a good kid that felt he had a duty 2 protect the community. he didnt shoot ppl trying 2 start fires, he put them out....

oh whats the point lol

That's one perspective. We don't have to agree. How do you even know he's a good kid? None of us know him.
theres all those pics of him cleaning grafitti off walls and doing other community based services (like a boy scout)..... and aside from his rifle, he also carried a medical kit which tells me a lot

point is, he wasnt a bad ass looking 2 hurt anyone

So, you think the psyche of an individual is black and white? I find humans to be a lot more nuanced. Personally, I think he was over eager to be a cop. He was mired in his emotions and didn't use his head to make decisions. He made some poor decisions. I think there will be serious consequences.
'think' is a theory, im justing facts

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You go first, Rambo.

You go first, Rambo.

Nailed it, sista.

What a stupid thing to bring up. Right now it's irrelevant. 70 years ago, it would make the comparison idiotic as well. The chances of dying on D-Day was pretty damn high.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You go first, Rambo.

You go first, Rambo.

Nailed it, sista.

doesnt matter, either way i say defend yourself regardless of the law or where it is

As a matter of law, I do believe that it does matter. That's why alleged criminal behavior is viewed through the lens of motive, state of mind, intent, etc.

Yeah, I guess if I'm a trouble maker and then get in a tight situation, I'll defend my life. But yeah, that's never going to happen. I don't borrow trouble.
I
hes a good kid that felt he had a duty 2 protect the community. he didnt shoot ppl trying 2 start fires, he put them out....

oh whats the point lol

That's one perspective. We don't have to agree. How do you even know he's a good kid? None of us know him.
theres all those pics of him cleaning grafitti off walls and doing other community based services (like a boy scout)..... and aside from his rifle, he also carried a medical kit which tells me a lot

So, you think the psyche of an individual is black and white? I find humans to be a lot more nuanced. Personally, I think he was over eager to be a cop. He was mired in his emotions and didn't use his head to make decisions. He made some poor decisions. I think there will be serious consequences.

Being a good person is more than 1 act of citizenship and a first aid kit. That's a fact.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You go first, Rambo.

You go first, Rambo.

Nailed it, sista.

Self defense doesn't have to be in your own home and can occur any where. No matter where you are it is an inalienable constitutional right according to SCotUS.

So far, SCOTUS has not indicated a support for "stand yer ground" bullshit as a federal norm. Change my mind.
but who cares what they decide anyway, u do whatever u need 2 do lol

law says u cant carry a knife, mace, a tazer, etc..... LOL screw the law

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You go first, Rambo.

You go first, Rambo.

Nailed it, sista.

What a stupid thing to bring up. Right now it's irrelevant. 70 years ago, it would make the comparison idiotic as well. The chances of dying on D-Day was pretty damn high.
:facepalm:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You go first, Rambo.

You go first, Rambo.

Nailed it, sista.

I

oh whats the point lol

Being a good person is more than 1 act of citizenship and a first aid kit. That's a fact.

until we can read minds, things like that r what we look at when it comes 2 determining his intent

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You go first, Rambo.

You go first, Rambo.

Nailed it, sista.

oh whats the point lol

XUJtokq7IYlCZkWmjCHeXr6u13PU6WN16HhHXzeF004.jpg

...is the woman in that photo still alive?

Did she manage to escape the fate of Ted Bundy's other vicims?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You go first, Rambo.

You go first, Rambo.

Nailed it, sista.

I

oh whats the point lol

until we can read minds, things like that r what we look at when it comes 2 determining his intent

As are the things that the prosecution will bring to the table to the jury.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You go first, Rambo.

You go first, Rambo.

Nailed it, sista.

I

oh whats the point lol

ofc the video evidence will be excluded lol, aka CASE DISMISSED lulz

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You go first, Rambo.

You go first, Rambo.

Nailed it, sista.

I

oh whats the point lol

Gun charge is getting tossed too

watch

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You go first, Rambo.

You go first, Rambo.

Nailed it, sista.

I

oh whats the point lol

Gun charge is getting tossed too

watch
its a pity he left with a mostly full mag

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You go first, Rambo.

You go first, Rambo.

Nailed it, sista.
you started talking about ammo counts and weight, stupid ass. The ammo's ALREADY been bought! Cant you fukin read? I can carry 36lbs just fine BTW.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It's all 6% of Americans who are buying over 90% of the ammo, eh Lokmeer?
Dummy, there are record numbers of first time gun buyers. You dont think they're buying ammo too?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just being fair!

According to
back in 2019, a U.S. Capitol police officer was under review after somehow left his Glock 22 pistol inside the bathroom of the structure’s visitor center.

In June, the Justice Department closed the investigation of the Capitol police officer who shot her, exonerating him of all wrongdoing. However, her family has filed a lawsuit to obtain the officer’s records and is seeking more than $10 million for her death.

Trump asked, “Who shot Ashli Babbitt?” to his Sarasota, FL rally crowd of over 25,000 and hundreds of thousands of viewers who watched it streamed live Saturday.

As she had both feet in the windowsill, her hands were on the sides of the window, a man inside, not a uniform, he had a suit on, fired one shot, hitting her up in this region somewhere [indicates to neck]. She fell out of the window. The police that were there would not let me assist. I am trained in emergency medical services. They would not let me assist… They pushed me out of the way, and I stood there and I watched this young woman die.

MSM won’t even print his name. His name is Michael Leroy Byrd.
“Specifically, the investigation revealed no evidence to establish that, at the time the officer fired a single shot at Ms. Babbitt, the officer did not reasonably believe that it was necessary to do so in self-defense or in defense of the Members of Congress and others evacuating the House Chamber,” prosecutors said.

"In Bailey’s three most recent posts on Facebook, all posted following the events of January 6th, he openly admits to carrying out Ashli Babbitt’s murder."

"...through self-incriminating Facebook posts, and revealing Agent Bailey as a Brazilian immigrant who has pledged his allegiance to the deadly Black Lives Matter movement — even going so far as vowing to murder Trump supporters."

Hey Lokmeer why are you defending Ashli Babbitt?

She's just as bad as that Rosenbuam guy who got shot by your hero Kyle Rittenhouse.

She looked for trouble then got shot ta death.

End of story. No different from that Rosenbaum idiot in Kenosha.

Stupid people get themselves in trouble and get killed.
josephine, just so you know, you're a filthy piece of shit and its my sincere hope that some nigger stabs you in the throat while a Kyle who could have stopped it dips out because he was afraid to get involved.

I don't side with nobody based solely upon party affiliation, color of their skin or ideological leanings...Lokmeer!

I jes' look at the facts, or try to eh?

Like, watcing that Kenosha video makes me think that perhaps Rittenhouse did have a justification for shooting Rosenbaum cuz he looked like he was trying to light a gas station on fire.

So...anyone who instigates violence, there a cruisin' for a bruisin'....Lokmeer!

Rosenbaum was lookin for trouble, so he got shot an' died.

Ashli Babbit was also looking fer trouble, and she got shot 'n dieded, eh?

so, doesn't matter which side they're on.

Karma has a way ta bite them in the ass....Lokmeer!

Joe Kyle shot Rosebuam because Rosenbaum literally chased him and tried to disarm him.

NOT because of the fire. Rosenbuam went after Kyle(because Kyle put out the fire), and Kyle attempted to flee but was cornered and then he shot when he couldnt run away.

THAT is the facts and what the video shows.

Ashli? All she did was enter the Capitol....completely unarmed. She didnt threaten or go after anyone.

How do you NOT see the differences here?

I'm seeing adults openly demonstrate that they dont understand the difference between attacking someone and just standing. And its fucking scary.

Actually Dovey, after I reviewed those videos of the Kenosha incident I'm inclined to think Rosenbaum deserved to die. And it wasn’t even because he attacked Rittenhouse but because he tried to light the gas station on fire. And if the National Guard was there instead of Kyle they might have gunned down Rosenbaum if he'd tried the same stunt on them. While Kyle is not entirely innocent he was not the instigator of the Kenosha incident. Given what R was up to he could have killed a Lotta people. Rosenbuam was a terrorist. Rittenhouse may have done the right thing by getting that fire put out.

As for Ashli...well she may have gone in the Capitol building unarmed but she also smashed the window and tried to break in. So like Rosenbaum she was the author of her own fate.

Sorry Dovey that's the way I see it.

But at least I give 1 to your side in Kenosha & 1 to the other in the Capitol Hill incident.

At least I try to be fair & not let political biases cloud my judgement.
WTAF? "I'm inclined to think Rosenbaum deserved to die" even if so, how does that make it cutey Kyle's authority to execute him?

...but do you think Rosenbaum was a good guy? What 'peaceful' protester goes to one, intentionally lights a dumpster on fire & tries to ram it into a gas station? That wasn't just the willful destruction of property but an act of terrorism as well.

Yeah I agree. Rittenhouse is bad...but Rosenbaum was even worse. So the final verdict might be...who's the lesser of two evils?

I guess it's like..." Who do you prefer...Hitler or Stalin?"

I think the governor was ultimately the one at fault if he didnt call out the National Guard which if they'd been there none of this would have happened.
Doesn't matter what I think Joe, Kyle Rittenhouse does not have a license to kill. Period.

So you say it doesnt matter what you think, then you say what you think.

Guess what Admin? NO ONE has a liscence to kill. Not even your leftwing rioters. So if some violent rioter decides to aggressively chase someone he was verbally threatening and trying to disarm that person? Because the rioter doesnr have a license to kill? That person has a clear RIGHT to protect themselves.

It seems you guys are the only ones who are giving people a liscense to destroy communities, a liscense to brutally beat AND a liscense to kill and clutching your hypocritical pearl's because someone defended themselves from leftwing violence.

We both know if Kyle was the leftwing figure here and Rosenbuam was a child raper right winger? Your opinion on this would be completely flipped.

Ours wouldnt. Because rights are not decided by political affiliation.

You guys are perfectly comfortable with violence and even sexual violence if the offender is connected to your "side".
Does the Constitution or Common Law, call for minor children to have the green light to kill on American Streets?
My kids would blast you in half if you came barging into the house. I make sure they have access to guns.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Just being fair!

According to
back in 2019, a U.S. Capitol police officer was under review after somehow left his Glock 22 pistol inside the bathroom of the structure’s visitor center.

In June, the Justice Department closed the investigation of the Capitol police officer who shot her, exonerating him of all wrongdoing. However, her family has filed a lawsuit to obtain the officer’s records and is seeking more than $10 million for her death.

Trump asked, “Who shot Ashli Babbitt?” to his Sarasota, FL rally crowd of over 25,000 and hundreds of thousands of viewers who watched it streamed live Saturday.

As she had both feet in the windowsill, her hands were on the sides of the window, a man inside, not a uniform, he had a suit on, fired one shot, hitting her up in this region somewhere [indicates to neck]. She fell out of the window. The police that were there would not let me assist. I am trained in emergency medical services. They would not let me assist… They pushed me out of the way, and I stood there and I watched this young woman die.

MSM won’t even print his name. His name is Michael Leroy Byrd.
“Specifically, the investigation revealed no evidence to establish that, at the time the officer fired a single shot at Ms. Babbitt, the officer did not reasonably believe that it was necessary to do so in self-defense or in defense of the Members of Congress and others evacuating the House Chamber,” prosecutors said.

"In Bailey’s three most recent posts on Facebook, all posted following the events of January 6th, he openly admits to carrying out Ashli Babbitt’s murder."

"...through self-incriminating Facebook posts, and revealing Agent Bailey as a Brazilian immigrant who has pledged his allegiance to the deadly Black Lives Matter movement — even going so far as vowing to murder Trump supporters."

Hey Lokmeer why are you defending Ashli Babbitt?

She's just as bad as that Rosenbuam guy who got shot by your hero Kyle Rittenhouse.

She looked for trouble then got shot ta death.

End of story. No different from that Rosenbaum idiot in Kenosha.

Stupid people get themselves in trouble and get killed.
josephine, just so you know, you're a filthy piece of shit and its my sincere hope that some nigger stabs you in the throat while a Kyle who could have stopped it dips out because he was afraid to get involved.

I don't side with nobody based solely upon party affiliation, color of their skin or ideological leanings...Lokmeer!

I jes' look at the facts, or try to eh?

Like, watcing that Kenosha video makes me think that perhaps Rittenhouse did have a justification for shooting Rosenbaum cuz he looked like he was trying to light a gas station on fire.

So...anyone who instigates violence, there a cruisin' for a bruisin'....Lokmeer!

Rosenbaum was lookin for trouble, so he got shot an' died.

Ashli Babbit was also looking fer trouble, and she got shot 'n dieded, eh?

so, doesn't matter which side they're on.

Karma has a way ta bite them in the ass....Lokmeer!

Joe Kyle shot Rosebuam because Rosenbaum literally chased him and tried to disarm him.

NOT because of the fire. Rosenbuam went after Kyle(because Kyle put out the fire), and Kyle attempted to flee but was cornered and then he shot when he couldnt run away.

THAT is the facts and what the video shows.

Ashli? All she did was enter the Capitol....completely unarmed. She didnt threaten or go after anyone.

How do you NOT see the differences here?

I'm seeing adults openly demonstrate that they dont understand the difference between attacking someone and just standing. And its fucking scary.

Actually Dovey, after I reviewed those videos of the Kenosha incident I'm inclined to think Rosenbaum deserved to die. And it wasn’t even because he attacked Rittenhouse but because he tried to light the gas station on fire. And if the National Guard was there instead of Kyle they might have gunned down Rosenbaum if he'd tried the same stunt on them. While Kyle is not entirely innocent he was not the instigator of the Kenosha incident. Given what R was up to he could have killed a Lotta people. Rosenbuam was a terrorist. Rittenhouse may have done the right thing by getting that fire put out.

As for Ashli...well she may have gone in the Capitol building unarmed but she also smashed the window and tried to break in. So like Rosenbaum she was the author of her own fate.

Sorry Dovey that's the way I see it.

But at least I give 1 to your side in Kenosha & 1 to the other in the Capitol Hill incident.

At least I try to be fair & not let political biases cloud my judgement.
WTAF? "I'm inclined to think Rosenbaum deserved to die" even if so, how does that make it cutey Kyle's authority to execute him?

...but do you think Rosenbaum was a good guy? What 'peaceful' protester goes to one, intentionally lights a dumpster on fire & tries to ram it into a gas station? That wasn't just the willful destruction of property but an act of terrorism as well.

Yeah I agree. Rittenhouse is bad...but Rosenbaum was even worse. So the final verdict might be...who's the lesser of two evils?

I guess it's like..." Who do you prefer...Hitler or Stalin?"

I think the governor was ultimately the one at fault if he didnt call out the National Guard which if they'd been there none of this would have happened.
Doesn't matter what I think Joe, Kyle Rittenhouse does not have a license to kill. Period.

So you say it doesnt matter what you think, then you say what you think.

Guess what Admin? NO ONE has a liscence to kill. Not even your leftwing rioters. So if some violent rioter decides to aggressively chase someone he was verbally threatening and trying to disarm that person? Because the rioter doesnr have a license to kill? That person has a clear RIGHT to protect themselves.

It seems you guys are the only ones who are giving people a liscense to destroy communities, a liscense to brutally beat AND a liscense to kill and clutching your hypocritical pearl's because someone defended themselves from leftwing violence.

We both know if Kyle was the leftwing figure here and Rosenbuam was a child raper right winger? Your opinion on this would be completely flipped.

Ours wouldnt. Because rights are not decided by political affiliation.

You guys are perfectly comfortable with violence and even sexual violence if the offender is connected to your "side".
Does the Constitution or Common Law, call for minor children to have the green light to kill on American Streets?
My kids would blast you in half if you came barging into the house. I make sure they have access to guns.
Sorry Bro, I didn't realized your fam is living on the streets.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You go first, Rambo.

You go first, Rambo.

Nailed it, sista.
you started talking about ammo counts and weight, stupid ass. The ammo's ALREADY been bought! Cant you fukin read? I can carry 36lbs just fine BTW.

I dunno how good yuo kin reed, mate, the issue I raise is not whether the ammo is fiddy cents a pop, or a buck when you kin find sum. The issue is, you want hundreds of thousands of fuckers who are even dumber than yerself to pony up (past, present or future) $600 to $1000 for the dubious privilege of packing forty pounds of ammo while they wait for the A-10s to show up and light their worthless asses up.
Dummy, they already spent the money and they continue to spend the money. A-10's arent lighting shit up for long. They'll be disabled, shot down, and destroyed by military that refuses to murder its own citizenry. You and bidens dream of F-15's and nukes securing your power is so fukin laughable, it makes me wonder if you got alzheimers too! PWN3D!

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
A-10's arent lighting shit up for long. They'll be disabled, shot down, and destroyed by military that refuses to murder its own citizenry. You and bidens dream of F-15's and nukes securing your power is so fukin laughable, it makes me wonder if you got alzheimers too! PWN3D!

Dumbass, yer poorly informed about federal law and US history if you think that turd of a post will float. Good thing for yuo that yuo and yer pal Trump will be shitting yerselves in the closest safe space yuo can find if that scenario ever comes to pass in yer lifetime. Ya better load them 36 mags with blanks before ya stack em in the corner and pound yer pud while ya salivate and gaze fondly at them, they'll weigh less if ya ever do try saddling up and tiptoeing outta there.

Fukin drugstore cowboys, both of ya.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A-10's arent lighting shit up for long. They'll be disabled, shot down, and destroyed by military that refuses to murder its own citizenry. You and bidens dream of F-15's and nukes securing your power is so fukin laughable, it makes me wonder if you got alzheimers too! PWN3D!

Dumbass, yer poorly informed about federal law and US history if you think that turd of a post will float. Good thing for yuo that yuo and yer pal Trump will be shitting yerselves in the closest safe space yuo can find if that scenario ever comes to pass in yer lifetime. Ya better load them 36 mags with blanks before ya stack em in the corner and pound yer pud while ya salivate and gaze fondly at them, they'll weigh less if ya ever do try saddling up and tiptoeing outta there.

Fukin drugstore cowboys, both of ya.
I prefer 55 gr jhp's. Anyone who buys 855 ammo is wasting their time and no range will let you practice with it. I'll have to count mags, I might only have 25. What fukin tard only loads 28 rounds in an AR magpul mag? Maybe that was an issue with your worn out steel dinosaur AK? WTF, over? BTW, do you even know how to operate a scary assault rifle, faggit? You sound like you just spewed out some bullshit you looked up on the inferwebs.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Fuck off, loser. I've never bought a single round of 5.56, period, I just have friends who do. I'm more of a 7.62 x 39 guy unless it's x 51. Fuck yer plastic toy rifle. But I "know how to operate" alla that shit, and I do have opinions about what's useful and what ain't.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You go first, Rambo.

You go first, Rambo.

Nailed it, sista.

Imagine people wanting to take away the ability to defend oneself and having no empathy for people who had to.

Sociopathy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm more of a 7.62 x 39 guy unless it's x 51.

HOliday would like you to know that you qualify as a total faggot because guns are for faggots

enjoy your little aarp cuckold infighting elsewhere

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I'm more of a 7.62 x 39 guy unless it's x 51.

HOliday would like you to know that you qualify as a total faggot because guns are for faggots

enjoy your little aarp cuckold infighting elsewhere

I see what you did, cross thread fuckwit. Why should I care what Holliday thinks about guns, he's a fuckin easterner after all.
And why should you care what I think about them, stop carrying Lokmerde's water willya?