Ashley Babbitts killer

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You go first, Rambo.
It needs to be hundreds of thousands, you brain dead retard.
Hundreds of thousands of cucks with assault rifles and each with "three dozen mags" you say?

Let's see, that is 36 times 2o or 720 rounds per person, or seventy-two million rounds per hundred thousand "patriots."

How many hundreds of thousands? Do you see where this is going?

Think about the math and get back to us, Dr. Sagan.
Dont worry dummy. Just concentrate about locking yourself in a vault when it starts.

On second thought, yer Rambo standard these days is 30 round mags, not 20. So that makes it 1,080 rounds to load 36 mags with M855 ammo... or subtract 72 rounds since smart shooters will underload those mags to 28 rounds. Call it 1,008 rounds per patriot. That's 100+ million rounds per hundred thousand patriots.

And a loaded mag is gonna run right at one pound each, making an extra 36 pounds of shit for each patriot to tote around, and his wallet is gonna be about six hundred bucks lighter (assuming he bought the ammo when it was sixty cents a pop.) A hundred thousand cucks with over sixty million dollars worth of ammo.

So tell me HOW MANY "hundreds of thousands" of these patriots are you thinking, dude?

If it's only TWO hundreds of thousand "patriots" that's only 200+ million rounds of ammo, but if it's FIVE hundred thousand patriots we're starting to run into some serious dough just for all that ammo, more than 300 million bucks.

This ain't MY scenario, it's yours. Where are you gonna bivouac all those people and who's gonna bankroll them?
Hey dipshit, where the fuk do you think all that ammo went for the last year? 855 ammo is overrated BTW.

You call yerself a troll, and you call that a dismount? Go the fuck back to bed.

You go first, Rambo.

He's not doing diddly squat. He's nothing but an online asshole.

Nailed it, sista.
Dismount? WTF are you talking about, faggit? You talk shit about everyone not affording ammo, meanwhile, ammo's been flying off the shelves for a year! PWN3D!
It's a fucking dismount if you duck answering the two questions I axed. That means you failed to support or back away from your original stated position, and all ya did when challenged on it was huff and puff and blow smoke out yer ass.
"Self-defense is not only our right; it is our duty" - Ronald Reagan

Ronnie was almost as witless as Donnie.

Yeah. Saying people have a right to defend themselves is really dumb.
imagine hesitating 2 defend yourself because of what the law is?

You almost NEVER have to defend yourself in your own home if you don't go looking for trouble.

doesnt matter, either way i say defend yourself regardless of the law or where it is

now if someones attacks an armed person and gets shot, thats called darwinism

As a matter of law, I do believe that it does matter. That's why alleged criminal behavior is viewed through the lens of motive, state of mind, intent, etc.

Yeah, I guess if I'm a trouble maker and then get in a tight situation, I'll defend my life. But yeah, that's never going to happen. I don't borrow trouble.
hes a good kid that felt he had a duty 2 protect the community. he didnt shoot ppl trying 2 start fires, he put them out....

oh whats the point lol

That's one perspective. We don't have to agree. How do you even know he's a good kid? None of us know him.
theres all those pics of him cleaning grafitti off walls and doing other community based services (like a boy scout)..... and aside from his rifle, he also carried a medical kit which tells me a lot

point is, he wasnt a bad ass looking 2 hurt anyone
XUJtokq7IYlCZkWmjCHeXr6u13PU6WN16HhHXzeF004.jpg

Pictures of Kyle cleaning graffiti in Kenosha shows he was there to help the community get through the riots. To do things like help clean.

Because he was being accused of going thers with intent to just gun people down in a mass shooting. The pictures are evidence he was not there to commit a mass shooting.

So how you even begin to think the pictures of Ted Bundy washing dishes is comparable in any way to Kyle cleaning graffiti is really fucking baffling.

Again you guys always claim its US who dont understand nuance and context.....but over and over we watch you guys function on the most primitive and mindless levels.

Could you explain your thinking here?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm more of a 7.62 x 39 guy unless it's x 51.

HOliday would like you to know that you qualify as a total faggot because guns are for faggots

enjoy your little aarp cuckold infighting elsewhere

I see what you did, cross thread fuckwit. Why should I care what Holliday thinks about guns, he's a fuckin easterner after all.
And why should you care what I think about them, stop carrying Lokmerde's water willya?
oooooo... that old lady infighting in the Cindy's beeen drooling asscave is going to be catty fer sure :LOL3: :LOL3:

you gonna do a drive by in your mobility scooter, fuckwit?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You go first, Rambo.
Hundreds of thousands of cucks with assault rifles and each with "three dozen mags" you say?

Let's see, that is 36 times 2o or 720 rounds per person, or seventy-two million rounds per hundred thousand "patriots."

Dont worry dummy. Just concentrate about locking yourself in a vault when it starts.

On second thought, yer Rambo standard these days is 30 round mags, not 20. So that makes it 1,080 rounds to load 36 mags with M855 ammo... or subtract 72 rounds since smart shooters will underload those mags to 28 rounds. Call it 1,008 rounds per patriot. That's 100+ million rounds per hundred thousand patriots.

And a loaded mag is gonna run right at one pound each, making an extra 36 pounds of shit for each patriot to tote around, and his wallet is gonna be about six hundred bucks lighter (assuming he bought the ammo when it was sixty cents a pop.) A hundred thousand cucks with over sixty million dollars worth of ammo.

So tell me HOW MANY "hundreds of thousands" of these patriots are you thinking, dude?

If it's only TWO hundreds of thousand "patriots" that's only 200+ million rounds of ammo, but if it's FIVE hundred thousand patriots we're starting to run into some serious dough just for all that ammo, more than 300 million bucks.

This ain't MY scenario, it's yours. Where are you gonna bivouac all those people and who's gonna bankroll them?
Hey dipshit, where the fuk do you think all that ammo went for the last year? 855 ammo is overrated BTW.

You call yerself a troll, and you call that a dismount? Go the fuck back to bed.

You go first, Rambo.

Nailed it, sista.
Dismount? WTF are you talking about, faggit? You talk shit about everyone not affording ammo, meanwhile, ammo's been flying off the shelves for a year! PWN3D!
It's a fucking dismount if you duck answering the two questions I axed. That means you failed to support or back away from your original stated position, and all ya did when challenged on it was huff and puff and blow smoke out yer ass.

You almost NEVER have to defend yourself in your own home if you don't go looking for trouble.

doesnt matter, either way i say defend yourself regardless of the law or where it is

As a matter of law, I do believe that it does matter. That's why alleged criminal behavior is viewed through the lens of motive, state of mind, intent, etc.

Yeah, I guess if I'm a trouble maker and then get in a tight situation, I'll defend my life. But yeah, that's never going to happen. I don't borrow trouble.
hes a good kid that felt he had a duty 2 protect the community. he didnt shoot ppl trying 2 start fires, he put them out....

oh whats the point lol

That's one perspective. We don't have to agree. How do you even know he's a good kid? None of us know him.
theres all those pics of him cleaning grafitti off walls and doing other community based services (like a boy scout)..... and aside from his rifle, he also carried a medical kit which tells me a lot

Pictures of Kyle cleaning graffiti in Kenosha shows he was there to help the community get through the riots. To do things like help clean.

Because he was being accused of going thers with intent to just gun people down in a mass shooting. The pictures are evidence he was not there to commit a mass shooting.

So how you even begin to think the pictures of Ted Bundy washing dishes is comparable in any way to Kyle cleaning graffiti is really fucking baffling.

Again you guys always claim its US who dont understand nuance and context.....but over and over we watch you guys function on the most primitive and mindless levels.

You're wasting your time.

But if there had been pictures of Kyle sucking cock? Well then, that would have been a whole different story. He'd have established the "Liberal men swallowing for Kyle's defense fund foundation" then

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You go first, Rambo.

You go first, Rambo.

Nailed it, sista.

Self defense doesn't have to be in your own home and can occur any where. No matter where you are it is an inalienable constitutional right according to SCotUS.

So far, SCOTUS has not indicated a support for "stand yer ground" bullshit as a federal norm. Change my mind.

Probably because that's not thier job. States decide thier own laws on self defense.

It's not a good thing to take away the voice of the people and put it in the hands of the federal government.

WHY would anyone call laws that protect a citizens right to defend themselves "bullshit"?

I really do not understand why you all err on the side of violent attackers while arguing to disempower regular people so we have no options to protect ourselves.

I dont know if I can "change the minds" of anyone who thinks if I get attacked I should just ride it out and laws that give me the liberty to protect my body and life are "bull shit".

Kyle didnt even stand his ground. He was attempting to flee and only shot when he couldnt flee.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuck off, loser. I've never bought a single round of 5.56, period, I just have friends who do. I'm more of a 7.62 x 39 guy unless it's x 51. Fuck yer plastic toy rifle. But I "know how to operate" alla that shit, and I do have opinions about what's useful and what ain't.
Of course you never bought any 223 or 556 idiot. Thats how I knew you didnt know WTF you were talking about. Its ok tho, I can school your dumb ass a bit.

Only a complete imbecile thinks a AK/7.62 X 39 is in any way a superior platform to the AR-15 or even the AR-10. Why? Availability of EVERYTHING!!!! Shit for brains!

1. AR mags are ALWAYS easier to get. Even the 7.62 X 51/308
2. AR's have been more readily available than AK's for decades! Thank you democRATs!
3. The DI vs gas piston debate is over! You can get either in an AR!!!!
4. 223, 556, and 308 are always easier to obtain than the 7.62 X 39
5. If the 7.62 X 39 were appealing to me, I could go buy a 300 BLK upper for my AR-15 and STILL get ammo easier!
6. Does there even need to be another reason?
7. Optics mounting is a breeze on the AR. The AK uses something that resembles a pop riveted afterthought
8. Parts availability for the AR surpasses the AK.
9. Ease of customizing the AR platform vs the AK

Thanks for playing, idiot!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey, wasn't there a funeral not to long ago for some big tough liberal cuckold douche walking around in Texas with an AK-47 talking about "conservatives won't do shit"?

I believe he died the same night he was heard saying that. Of gunshot wounds. :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You go first, Rambo.

You go first, Rambo.

Nailed it, sista.

oh whats the point lol

But if there had been pictures of Kyle sucking cock? Well then, that would have been a whole different story. He'd have established the "Liberal men swallowing for Kyle's defense fund foundation" then

I dont even get how the parallel here is drawn.

The picture of Ted Bundy washing dishes is meaningless. Washing dishes doesn't prove anything except serial killers are sociopaths who live "normal" lives as a mask.

The picture of Kyle cleaning graffiti DOES show he went to Kenosha to assist the community. Help clean up, give first aid and help defend businesses.

There is absolutely ZERO logical comparison here. It's a complete false equivalence. These pictures are public for completely different reasons as part of completely different narratives and circumstances.

It would be better for them to just admit they hate Kyle because in thier heads he symbolizes a belief system they hate. So they just want him to pay for not getting beaten and killed on the street. These mental gymnastics they do just makes them look incredibly fucking stupid.

All they do is lie.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You go first, Rambo.

You go first, Rambo.

Nailed it, sista.

oh whats the point lol

I dont even get how the parallel here is drawn.

The picture of Ted Bundy washing dishes is meaningless. Washing dishes doesn't prove anything except serial killers are sociopaths who live "normal" lives as a mask.

The picture of Kyle cleaning graffiti DOES show he went to Kenosha to assist the community. Help clean up, give first aid and help defend businesses.

There is absolutely ZERO logical comparison here. It's a complete false equivalence. These pictures are public for completely different reasons as part of completely different narratives and circumstances.

It would be better for them to just admit they hate Kyle because in thier heads he symbolizes a belief system they hate. So they just want him to pay for not getting beaten and killed on the street. These mental gymnastics they do just makes them look incredibly fucking stupid.

All they do is lie.
Libs don't logic

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey, wasn't there a funeral not to long ago for some big tough liberal cuckold douche walking around in Texas with an AK-47 talking about "conservatives won't do shit"?

I believe he died the same night he was heard saying that. Of gunshot wounds. :LOL3:

Yeah. Leftists tried to make him a victim as well.

He literally pointed a gun at someone in thier car. I mean....they may as well defend him, call the person who defended themselves a murderer, and say the gun he pointed was made up by the defense attorney. That's exactly what they are saying about Kyle even though the incidents are pretty similar.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He literally pointed a gun at someone in thier car. I mean....they may as well defend him, call the person who defended themselves a murderer, and say the gun he pointed was made up by the defense attorney. That's exactly what they are saying about Kyle even though the incidents are pretty similar.
this is essentially how the morons on the left view Kyle

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

this is essentially how the morons on the left view Kyle

Fucking hell.

They are insane. They really do hate self defense. They dont want people to defend themselves. If you kill someone who is attacking you, they call you a murderer. Like you are a monster for not just laying there and dying like a decent person would do.

That hatred of "thoughts and prayers" is unhinged. We know they hate prayer. They also hate people having "thoughts".

It's a big offense for anyone to have "thoughts" unless they are authorized and approved.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Fucking hell.

They are insane. They really do hate self defense.

no no... they hate when average people like you and I defend ourselves

People like those 4 horsefaces of the apocalypse also known as "the squad" spent hundreds of thousands in campaign funds and tax payer dollars to defend themselves with armed security.

And what do you think those armed guards are packing, glitter sticks?

hypocrites. Every last fucking one of them

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I truly believe he would have died that night if he hadn't defended himself. :(

He would have. Rosenbuam would have shot him.

And he could have been killed ot severely harmed taking that skateboard to the head.

Regardless that some leftists actually argue being beaten with a skateboard isnt fatal. Completely fucking retarded. You can crack a human skull with a skate board. Cause internal bleeding and swelling and cause death or permanent brain damage. Anyone who claims getting beat in the head with a skateboard is harmless really should go ahead and demonstrate it. Go take some hits the head with a skateboard....let us know how it goes. Idiots.

And they dont care about the felon who crossed state lines with illegal possession of a firearm and was pointing it at Kyle.

Nope that's all just made up by the defense attorney.....no where in the videos do you see him being chased. That's legit what Lotus says. That we just read this from the defense attorney and he made it all up.

That's how hard they will LIE to destroy the rights of regular people.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Altho your Kyle isn't the innocent cherub you make him out to be, I think that is somewhat true, he's hated for what he represents.

Seems many people judge him on that rather than the facts of that incident.

Had Kyle's attackers, particularly Joseph Rosenbaum been more benign, I might be more sympathetic to them. But the fact alone that Rosenbaum lit a dumpster on fire & then tried to ignite a gas station nullifies the claim that he was an innocent bystander/protester. So he had it coming to him. Who cares if people said he was mentally ill. That doesn't make him innocent. If that were the case he shoulda a been locked up in a mental institution with a straight jacket. And the police don't hesitate to gun down a terrorist no matter what their mental state they're in.

Likewise, like Rosenbaum, Ashli Babbit entered a place she shouldnt have been & paid the price. She was up to no good as well.

I seriously wonder in the case of Rosenbaum or Babbit if their parents did a good job raising them. Or did they have proper supervision or guidance growing up?

Didn't anyone tell them to avoid places where they don't belong or told to keep out of?

Or how about something more fundamental such as taking responsibility for their actions.

Last edited:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Fuck off, loser. I've never bought a single round of 5.56, period, I just have friends who do. I'm more of a 7.62 x 39 guy unless it's x 51. Fuck yer plastic toy rifle. But I "know how to operate" alla that shit, and I do have opinions about what's useful and what ain't.
Of course you never bought any 223 or 556 idiot. Thats how I knew you didnt know WTF you were talking about. Its ok tho, I can school your dumb ass a bit.

Only a complete imbecile thinks a AK/7.62 X 39 is in any way a superior platform to the AR-15 or even the AR-10. Why? Availability of EVERYTHING!!!! Shit for brains!

2. AR's have been more readily available than AK's for decades! Thank you democRATs!
5. If the 7.62 X 39 were appealing to me, I could go buy a 300 BLK upper for my AR-15 and STILL get ammo easier!
7. Optics mounting is a breeze on the AR. The AK uses something that resembles a pop riveted afterthought

Your dismount is worth a 2.2, loser. I didn't say I haven't SHOT plenty of 5.56, now did I? I said I never BOUGHT any. And I never will.

Fuck yer chickenshit "it's easier to get" lame excuses. I say "lame" but that's with the exception of yer #7, about fukin optics. What kind of dullard would pay money for optic sights for a platform that's only accurate out to 250, 300 meters?

Yer dumber than ten or fifteen boxes of rocks, laddie.
Go back to the other thread, the one where a fukin Scot is schooling you on constitutional law, and quit boring the shit out of people in this thread who are tryna talk about that dumbass Ashli Babbit.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
bde7750f4d546e60cb9ac07ded75c278fdef5296.jpg

It's so unfair that White Woman has to face the dire consequences of her own actions. If she had just obeyed the law.

Well she was an American girl
Raised on promises
She couldn't help thinkin' that there
Was a little more to life
Somewhere else
After all it was a great big world
With lots of places to run to
Yeah, and if she had to die tryin'
She had one little promise
She was gonna keep

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Your dismount is worth a 2.2, loser. I didn't say I haven't SHOT plenty of 5.56, now did I? I said I never BOUGHT any. And I never will.

Fuck yer chickenshit "it's easier to get" lame excuses. I say "lame" but that's with the exception of yer #7, about fukin optics. What kind of dullard would pay money for optic sights for a platform that's only accurate out to 250, 300 meters?

Go back to the other thread, the one where a fukin Scot is schooling you on constitutional law, and quit boring the shit out of people in this thread who are tryna talk about that dumbass Ashli Babbit.
I think you just like to airclaim "dismount". There hasnt been one, stupid assed faggit.

The FACT that you havent BOUGHT tells me a shit ton about your knowledge of use. Also, your reference to the soviet round suggests your stupid ass subscribes to that idiotic and tired meme about AK's being superior. Welcome to the 21st century, grandpa.

An AR in 223 or 308 is accurate way beyond 300 meters, dipshit. The average AK's accuracy compared to the AR is a joke. About TWICE the MOA of an AR. And thats being very generous!

As expected, you libterds dont know shit about guns or government.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I think you just like to airclaim "dismount". There hasnt been one, stupid assed faggit.

Nope, yuo just like to pretend that yer style of trolling is BETTER than the style of 15 years ago. A dismount, one more time, is when you've lost a point and rather than salvage it by SUPPORTING YER CLAIM WITH PROOF yuo just double down on the Stoopit. In this, it's easy to see why you like theDonald so much.

The FACT that you havent BOUGHT tells me a shit ton

Nope, it's just led you to write some fiction and make up yer own narrative about why I would do such a thing. Straw Man Fallacy.

An AR in 223 or 308 is accurate way beyond 300 meters, dipshit.

We're not talking about which is more accurate, we don't put optics on an AK EITHER you impossibly stoopit cretin. Take yer stoner rifle to the field for a week or 2 and burn a few hundred rounds, pretending yer actually in some kinda combat where you don't have time to clean it or tune it up. Lemme know if it even WORKS after that.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Nope, yuo just like to pretend that yer style of trolling is BETTER than the style of 15 years ago. A dismount, one more time, is when you've lost a point and rather than salvage it by SUPPORTING YER CLAIM WITH PROOF yuo just double down on the Stoopit. In this, it's easy to see why you like theDonald so much.

The FACT that you havent BOUGHT tells me a shit ton

Nope, it's just led you to write some fiction and make up yer own narrative about why I would do such a thing. Straw Man Fallacy.

An AR in 223 or 308 is accurate way beyond 300 meters, dipshit.

We're not talking about which is more accurate, we don't put optics on an AK EITHER you impossibly stoopit cretin. Take yer stoner rifle to the field for a week or 2 and burn a few hundred rounds, pretending yer actually in some kinda combat where you don't have time to clean it or tune it up. Lemme know if it even WORKS after that.
Hey doofus, dont blame ME for your need to bring ammo purchases into the mix as if everyone needed an emergency loan from the bank for an AR and ammo when they already have em both!

Dont blame ME for you admitting you never bought 556. Are we to expect that the AR fairy drops off all the latest AR's and ammo for you to review? You either buy and shoot em or you rely on outdated and/or 2nd hand information. At the end of the day, my knowledge of AR and AK platforms are way better than yours. After all, I've used both in this century.

And as far as running hundreds of rounds through it, I've ran 200+ rounds through one of my AR-15's in a single day without a single malfunction. You dont know WTF you're talking about. Optics dont just mean a scope either, fuktard, although its nice to own a platform that you can mount an ACOG, red dot, scope or swap one for the other in under a minute. Thanks for reminding me about yet ANOTHER superior design point of the AR platform! Well, to be fair, its more like reminding me about another design FLAW of the AK.

I suppose its all appropriate though. A piece of shit commie gun for a piece of shit commie! Enjoy that MOA accuracy of 200" at 100 yards. BWAAAAHAHAHAHA! PWN3D!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Settle down monster.

Don't want you triggering so hard you blow off your fake nose.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Settle down monster.

This is a red letter day. Stubby actualy made a slightly amusing metaphor.

Get it?

For a guy too short to play bumper pool without shooting Sidearm like the great Willie Hoppe, pretty good even if it's all gaslight.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Settle down monster.

This is a red letter day. Stubby actualy made a slightly amusing metaphor.

Get it?

For a guy too short to play bumper pool without shooting Sidearm like the great Willie Hoppe, pretty good even if it's all gaslight.
Why don't you go play bumper rubber noses with rubber dildos and make yourself smile, creature.