Forum Killer Count- Biggie VS TwaP

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
In one match I did at FC, I wrote a scroll bomb and waited to the last minute to post it thus taking the last word but Twat closed the match EARLY and wouldn't let me post it. I put effort into it too and knew it was the closing winner.... he used to manipulate matches but never owned up to his treachery....

When Brain gave Twat a mod panel at 3rd Rail, my heart really sank.
I remember the Sloan nick because I thought it was a sexy name for a woman. Damn it. Can’t stand blokes that pose as women…DD being the exception. She got deviant Semenwaifer all in a tizz. Semenwaifer‘s frantic PM‘s were a laugh and a half. The old wanker has never been the same since. Löl

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The years are rolling on and the memories are fading and being replaced by new chapters and new people making up those chapters and in real life ALL AROUND ME my friends and family and neighbours are dying. FLAME Town LaLaland was a WONDERFUL ESCAPE away from the horrors of real life....

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I remember the Sloan nick because I thought it was a sexy name for a woman. Damn it. Can’t stand blokes that pose as women…DD being the exception. She got deviant Semenwaifer all in a tizz. Semenwaifer‘s frantic PM‘s were a laugh and a half. The old wanker has never been the same since. Löl

I didn't know Sloane was a man... like everyone else, so when he was hitting on me in PM...LOL I thought I was being hit up by a lezbo....lol

ALPO was a real shit at times and caused many problems back then... you know he made out he hated flea but then turned around down the track and must have got a crush or something.....he thought she was funny ( in a good way funny.).

You will find that in flame town... 1 minute people are lovely dovey, next minute they want to axe each other for real.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Twap, who for some reason isn't banned here yet, has the distinct honor of being the creme de la creme when it comes to being known as the guy who has killed off message boards within this community.

He was the retarded Michael Jordan of forum serial killers.

But recently, with Fleas emo breakdown over her failure as a forum owner here, I'm not going to fault her for it, but rather Biggie.

As pointed out, this is the third forum Biggie has taken and strangled from one person alone. Fucking THREE!!! That alone is impressive. But that's just the tip of the iceberg. Even before that the tards been an internet champion of creating forum nothing burgers nothing short of a small, rotund Iron Chef of stupid would regularly create. I wouldn't even call it failure any more, but destiny.

At least at twats dead forums, he still posting up cat pics to an audience of himself. You can't find any of Biggies failures.

Stumpy has fucked over everything he’s ever touched. This includes his cock adoring self.

Haw Haw

OBI AKA TWAP = The Wise and Powerful.... is about 80 or more now. Lives in Colarado owns/owned a dress shop his daughter ran/runs .... loves cats... belonged to webtv times and was one of the founders of a group called Ooticopf (or similar spelling) an excellent promotor of flame matches and time keeping.

But he was a bit on the corrupt side as well.
I bet you have Spiral notebooks filled with supposed personal info on every individual that has ever been unfortunate to have come across you. So many notebooks, that you had to take over your hubby's side if the garage to house them all.

It's nice to see that you still care for me after all these years (pardon me while I throw up).

You do have one distinction - you are the only person that ever banned me from a forum LOL

Don't forget to visit
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
sometime.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
eFuwMpX.jpg

Did Temple ever return or has there been any indication of what happened to him?

I haven't seen his nym there in quite a while.
Temple hasn't been at my forum for two months. He never replied to any DM's or emails.

My guess is that he finally realized that voting for Biden, and trying to bolster all the blunders and bullshit his administration foisted on the American public, caused him to have a complete mental breakdown.

That, or he died from getting one too many Crapvid booster shots.

Although I was the one that nominated him for KOFdom way back in 1999 or so, I never knew his real name, but I do have pics of him and his wife and their kids. She was a real looker. Maybe she's available now. LOL

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Temple hasn't been at my forum for two months. He never replied to any DM's or emails.

My guess is that he finally realized that voting for Biden, and trying to bolster all the blunders and bullshit his administration foisted on the American public, caused him to have a complete mental breakdown.

That, or he died from getting one too many Crapvid booster shots.

Although I was the one that nominated him for KOFdom way back in 1999 or so, I never knew his real name, but I do have pics of him and his wife and their kids. She was a real looker. Maybe she's available now. LOL

The fact he was there literally daily for sooo long, despite his being the only democrat and constantly having to eat shit about that, is what made his sudden and complete disappearance kinda disturbing.

I hope he just got tired of being the odd man out and moved on.

I've always liked Temple, exasperating though he could be at times, and wouldn't wish anything bad for/to him.

I hope he's doing well and enjoying himself.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I bet you have Spiral notebooks filled with supposed personal info on every individual that has ever been unfortunate to have come across you. So many notebooks, that you had to take over your hubby's side if the garage to house them all.

It's nice to see that you still care for me after all these years (pardon me while I throw up).

You do have one distinction - you are the only person that ever banned me from a forum LOL

Don't forget to visit
sometime.
Yes.... it is called my brain... it remembers at least 98% detail of every person I have met online... unfortunately since I am an imperfect human, I contribute the 2% loss of memory as shit happens....

Ps, banning is too good for you... never mess with my posts and you won't get cancelled.... you need to learn once and for all, I am the real Queen of Flame town..... that makes me the most powerful troll on the planet... I even have more power than that idiot MeAgain Markle..

Just saying...

How are you doing TwaP? Unlike Poofer I do not wish you dead..

:)

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pffft... the Queen of Flame, that be adorable me (no, not you flynn) just has to drop a name and they come running.

One day, flea, (a mere Duchess), Flynn, (a wannabe Queen of gutter talk), Dovey, (fill this space) and Oak, (Pochohontis reincarnated) will inherit my title when I am dust... until then, pay homage.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Pffft... the Queen of Flame, that be adorable me (no, not you flynn) just has to drop a name and they come running.

One day, flea, (a mere Duchess), Flynn, (a wannabe Queen of gutter talk), Dovey, (fill this space) and Oak, (Pochohontis reincarnated) will inherit my title when I am dust... until then, pay homage.
And you really believe Flynn is a chick? There’s too much hairy arse and sack about that character!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Yes.... it is called my brain... it remembers at least 98% detail of every person I have met online... unfortunately since I am an imperfect human, I contribute the 2% loss of memory as shit happens....

Ps, banning is too good for you... never mess with my posts and you won't get cancelled.... you need to learn once and for all, I am the real Queen of Flame town..... that makes me the most powerful troll on the planet... I even have more power than that idiot MeAgain Markle..

Just saying...

Queens are inferior to Kings though.... just look at how Admin sucks Biggies virtual cock.

Just saying...

How the fuck could I have been banned for messing with YOUR posts at YOUR forum??

I had no panel there.. <shaking head>

You ask how I'm doing??? Stop by and find out

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think you need to have a sit down with Murdy again cause she's the one who released all that info gratuitously

I for one never cared as I am a real dad to my kids.

You 2 gay sons are sitting ducks like you Stumpy body

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't need you to care about my kids.. hello?

But you should support yours tho -- so that they don't call another man "daddy"

Bet there’s a special time and place when they call you Daddy. In the septic ditch you call the hot tub

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Caskur admits her brain is a collection of spiral notebooks... BWAHAHAHA

Too bad the wires are squashed and bent, the covers are stained and torn, half the pages are missing and the rest are filled with incomprehensible scribbles apparently done with crayons, or possibly dog turds.

But other than that she's a genuwhine scholar. luz