Forum Killer Count- Biggie VS TwaP

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I think you need to have a sit down with Murdy again cause she's the one who released all that info gratuitously

I for one never cared as I am a real dad to my kids.
Then go play with your kids?

Da fuck some idiot with 40k posts and lives on a forum 24/7 is gonna be like "imz a real dadz".

Ok, fuckwit, prove it.

Log out.

Haw Haw

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Then go play with your kids?

Da fuck some idiot with 40k posts and lives on a forum 24/7 is gonna be like "imz a real dadz".

Ok, fuckwit, prove it.

Log out.

Haw Haw
My kids are 23 and 21

one lives in North Carolina on his own with his Fiancee and the other is currently out working -- which is what you need to be doing

hello?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Not at all. They all know he is an unhinged liar and they don't believe anything he says.

They've seen a lot of psycho shit from him.
Murd told me they hate him and that even with court ordered visitation they refuse to go see him

ouch, for a real man that would really sting

but then again this is poofer we're talking about

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
His kids wouldn't even have known I existed if it hadn't been for him telling them about me and also telling them thar me and their mother are plotting to have him "assassinated"

He is a fucking wackjob. He needs a psych hospital.
I feel sorry for him

those flame matches really mean alot to him and he's never really been the same since I whooped his ass twice

imagine that... getting beat at something he holds so dear by a guy who didn't care less about them?

It's like - gotta feel like, oh I dunno, Kim Kardashian loosing a beauty contest to a pig like MooDock ?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Sure, Scrotini.

I don't really care what pitiful narrative you want to spew because of your ego problems as long as you stay far the fuck away from me in real life.

Good luck with people believing you on this though.
Dumbass, everyone believes me on that shit. Even the ppl you think are in your corner know your a fucking nutjob. Dems the breaks, stupid.

And no offense, loon, the whole "stay away from me irl" thing goes towards you too. You, are a failure at life. Nobody wants those types of loser vibes around them and the ppl who do only keep a moron like you around do so to make themselves look better.

Don't kid yourself, stupid. That shoe fits like a glass fucking slipper

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dumbass, everyone believes me on that shit. Even the ppl you think are in your corner know your a fucking nutjob. Dems the breaks, stupid.

And no offense, loon, the whole "stay away from me irl" thing goes towards you too. You, are a failure at life. Nobody wants those types of loser vibes around them and the ppl who do only keep a moron like you around do so to make themselves look better.

Don't kid yourself, stupid. That shoe fits like a glass fucking slipper
mad

lmao

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
My kids are 23 and 21

one lives in North Carolina on his own with his Fiancee and the other is currently out working -- which is what you need to be doing

hello?
Ok. So if I don't care about my own kids, why the fuck would I give too shits about yours? No need to go into details but you sure as fuck dodged the whole "log out and be a father" thing tho.

Wait, I don't work now?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Ok. So if I don't care about my own kids, why the fuck would I give too shits about yours? No need to go into details but you sure as fuck dodged the whole "log out and be a father" thing tho.

Wait, I don't work now?
I don't need you to care about my kids.. hello?

But you should support yours tho -- so that they don't call another man "daddy"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
that shit would fuck with me bad if my kids thought so little of me they willingly referred to another man as "daddy"

I certainly wouldn't be playing fortinite for 12 hours a day if that were the case

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I don't need you to care about my kids.. hello?

But you should support yours tho -- so that they don't call another man "daddy"
Yeah but....

If your here 24/7, and have a hilariously high post count a normal poster would be ashamed of, you obviously don't give too shits about them, real dad.

Hey, if they need advice or something, you got all my pi from Murd, right? Just tell them to shoot me an email or something since your 40k deep here. I'll do my best.

Haw Haw

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
By the way, I've been meaning to ask, and you can simply confirm through negative confirmation by not responding

Is it true what murdock told me about you? That you've had more than one restraining order filed against your baby momma for beating you up?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I feel sorry for him

those flame matches really mean alot to him and he's never really been the same since I whooped his ass twice

imagine that... getting beat at something he holds so dear by a guy who didn't care less about them?

It's like - gotta feel like, oh I dunno, Kim Kardashian loosing a beauty contest to a pig like MooDock ?
Or dreaming about gang status, and winding up the mascot.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Hold on, one of your kids is emailing me.

Something about going on a fishing trip because you were always too busy on message boards or something ...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
oh look.. one of Poofer's child raping friends is rolling on in to defend him

rape van riding tonight guise?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hold on, one of your kids is emailing me.
You get a lot of email from kids?

Is that why you spend so much time on fortnite and cosy up with the child molesters around here?

interesting

tell mee moar!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
You get a lot of email from kids?

Is that why you spend so much time on fortnite and cosy up with the child molesters around here?

interesting

tell mee moar!
Sorry BiggieZulu.

You got shit stomped for two days straight and all you got in return were reply emojis from Dovid.

Get better, little fat fella. All your gimmicks are flatlining.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I guess it is true then what MOodock told me

that Martini had several restraining orders filed against his baby mama because she was beating him up

lmao -- you got beat down by a woman, homie? All big n bad in chicago and you was taking Ls from a woman who was about 5' 4" ?

omg that's funny

This song is for you poofy cakes

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
another trophy thread?

lmao

I really make the tards screech in pissy rage these days :LOL3:
Who is this insignificant TWAP individual? A has-been from the past, a supposed “flamer” that wasted sentiment on a nerdy few? What is the point of this poofter cry-baby being here? He’s a fucking embarrasstment! FFS!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who is this insignificant TWAP individual? A has-been from the past, a supposed “flamer” that wasted sentiment on a nerdy few? What is the point of this poofter cry-baby being here? He’s a fucking embarrasstment! FFS!
OBI AKA TWAP = The Wise and Powerful.... is about 80 or more now. Lives in Colarado owns/owned a dress shop his daughter ran/runs .... loves cats... belonged to webtv times and was one of the founders of a group called Ooticopf (or similar spelling) an excellent promotor of flame matches and time keeping.

But he was a bit on the corrupt side as well.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
OBI AKA TWAP = The Wise and Powerful.... is about 80 or more now. Lives in Colarado owns/owned a dress shop his daughter ran/runs .... loves cats... belonged to webtv times and was one of the founders of a group called Ooticopf (or similar spelling) an excellent promotor of flame matches and time keeping.

But he was a bit on the corrupt side as well.
Why does he still make Poofter aka @The Ruler wet at the anus?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’ve never come across him and I’ve been in the forum world for an entirety…just a different community to a lot of you guys. Piercing, MMA and sex. My world kicked arse!

Yes you have... He was on all boards you were formally on. You were on 3rd Rail and RANCID's Board whatever that was called. You and he never wrote to each other so you don't know him.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yes you have... He was on all boards you were formally on. You were on 3rd Rail and RANCID's Board whatever that was called. You and he never wrote to each other so you don't know him.
I wasn’t on 3rd rail long enough to know him. These blokes tend to just banter with the same crew anyhow…