Forum Killer Count- Biggie VS TwaP

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wasn’t on 3rd rail long enough to know him. These blokes tend to just banter with the same crew anyhow…

TWaP didn't banter that much... he liked following the stock exchange and promoting matches.... he was like a forum book keeper!~

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
TWaP didn't banter that much... he liked following the stock exchange and promoting matches.... he was like a forum book keeper!~
Anybody who took stock advice from twap should be placed on the "do not resuscitate" list. That idiot cried so much at FC it could have been packaged as a squirting video for Brazzers.

Fuck him.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Twap, who for some reason isn't banned here yet, has the distinct honor of being the creme de la creme when it comes to being known as the guy who has killed off message boards within this community.

He was the retarded Michael Jordan of forum serial killers.

But recently, with Fleas emo breakdown over her failure as a forum owner here, I'm not going to fault her for it, but rather Biggie.

As pointed out, this is the third forum Biggie has taken and strangled from one person alone. Fucking THREE!!! That alone is impressive. But that's just the tip of the iceberg. Even before that the tards been an internet champion of creating forum nothing burgers nothing short of a small, rotund Iron Chef of stupid would regularly create. I wouldn't even call it failure any more, but destiny.

At least at twats dead forums, he still posting up cat pics to an audience of himself. You can't find any of Biggies failures.

Haw Haw
You need to fuck off you ugly mutt! Less talk and mutter.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Twap, who for some reason isn't banned here yet, has the distinct honor of being the creme de la creme when it comes to being known as the guy who has killed off message boards within this community.

He was the retarded Michael Jordan of forum serial killers.

But recently, with Fleas emo breakdown over her failure as a forum owner here, I'm not going to fault her for it, but rather Biggie.

As pointed out, this is the third forum Biggie has taken and strangled from one person alone. Fucking THREE!!! That alone is impressive. But that's just the tip of the iceberg. Even before that the tards been an internet champion of creating forum nothing burgers nothing short of a small, rotund Iron Chef of stupid would regularly create. I wouldn't even call it failure any more, but destiny.

At least at twats dead forums, he still posting up cat pics to an audience of himself. You can't find any of Biggies failures.

Haw Haw
Who is twap? Never hearded of him

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Who is twap? Never hearded of him
A fucking elderly man who has to be in his 70's now who used to dress up like a fucking medieval knight back in the day.

The fucker made a petition at change.org to keep webtv up and running.

Heres a story about twat;

Back in the day he had the hots for this poster named AW. She posted pics of her daughter claiming they were her. When she turned him down he had a semi stroke and sent her pictures of how he shit himself over it.

A couple years later she showed up at BH and trolled she was seeing one of the admins there. He had a full stroke this time and was posting up cat pics with a pencil stick up one of his nostrils because he lost feeling on both his arms.

Fuck him. I hope that mother fucker sleeps with his colostomy bag hooked up and he rolls over in his bed with something sharp in his pocket.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
A fucking elderly man who has to be in his 70's now who used to dress up like a fucking medieval knight back in the day.

The fucker made a petition at change.org to keep webtv up and running.

Heres a story about twat;

Back in the day he had the hots for this poster named AW. She posted pics of her daughter claiming they were her. When she turned him down he had a semi stroke and sent her pictures of how he shit himself over it.

A couple years later she showed up at BH and trolled she was seeing one of the admins there. He had a full stroke this time and was posting up cat pics with a pencil stick up one of his nostrils because he lost feeling on both his arms.

Fuck him. I hope that mother fucker sleeps with his colostomy bag hooked up and he rolls over in his bed with something sharp in his pocket.
Oi dipstick…fuck off with your bullshit history lesson. That all we mostly hear about from you. It’s either your angsty scorn or just bullshit hero status over at BH. You’re a twat…end of story. Fuck_face!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
twap is over 80.... I was there when he turned 76 and that was a couple of years before 3rd Rail closed.
At that age he would have had a somewhat dry sense of humour no doubt? I thought Semenwaifer was the oldest fossil around.

I’ll be a grey nomad in my 80’s!

images

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
twap is over 80.... I was there when he turned 76 and that was a couple of years before 3rd Rail closed.
Then he most definitely should be hanging out in either churches or hospices instead of farting around on message boards.

There's perfectly good breathing air being wasted that could be fixed with a nice, soft pillow and a little bit of force while that decrepit piece of dog shit is sleeping.

Here's more Twat stories;

Twat liked to vote for Regs over at FC when being a reg actually meant something. There was a lot of talent at FC at the time, while not as deep as BH or F4$, with some cultivation it could have blossomed.

Who did Twat vote for?

Me? The guy who singlehandedly put that place on the flametown map? Nope

Toefactor? The purest definition of a wordsmith? Nada

He voted for those three useless broads. Sloane I think was one, and the other two were so bad I asked one of them for tittie pics so I could post them on the forum and she sent me pics of her concave chest because she had her tits removed from breast cancer and i never read the broad to know she was going thru that shit.

Fuck twat. Fuck twat in the ass. Somebody hit that elderly road kill in the head with one of those big sausages, contort his body so his ass is up, spread his ass cheeks manually, then radio a fucking plane to nosedive right into his asshole already.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Then he most definitely should be hanging out in either churches or hospices instead of farting around on message boards.

There's perfectly good breathing air being wasted that could be fixed with a nice, soft pillow and a little bit of force while that decrepit piece of dog shit is sleeping.

Twat liked to vote for Regs over at FC when being a reg actually meant something. There was a lot of talent at FC at the time, while not as deep as BH or F4$, with some cultivation it could have blossomed.

Who did Twat vote for?

He voted for those three useless broads. Sloane I think was one, and the other two were so bad I asked one of them for tittie pics so I could post them on the forum and she sent me pics of her concave chest because she had her tits removed from breast cancer and i never read the broad to know she was going thru that shit.

Fuck twat. Fuck twat in the ass. Somebody hit that elderly road kill in the head with one of those big sausages, contort his body so his ass is up, spread his ass cheeks manually, then radio a fucking plane to nosedive right into his asshole already.
Oh shut up ya drip. Nobody is interested in what a former poster does in retirement ffs. God you’re pathetic!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
And one more thing, Twat since I know your Geritol snorting ass is hovering over this place like a fucking vapor from hell;

If anybody has any self motivation they would wheel your ass to a Mexican hood, throw a sombrero on the street then staple a pair of fucking maracas in your parkinson's and bad blood flow diabetes laced hands.

I, for one, would happily throw a fiver into a Walmart bag and la-cuca-racha so long as you kept good time, which should be barrowed time.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And one more thing, Twat since I know your Geritol snorting ass is hovering over this place like a fucking vapor from hell;

If anybody has any self motivation they would wheel your ass to a Mexican hood, throw a sombrero on the street then staple a pair of fucking maracas in your parkinson's and bad blood flow diabetes laced hands.

I, for one, would happily throw a fiver into a Walmart bag and la-cuca-racha so long as you kept good time, which should be barrowed time.
Löl

qG3pInB.jpg

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who did Twat vote for?

Sloane was a man pretending to be female... his Christian name was Burl (I can't think of his surname, too much time has passed)... his ex-wife befriended Alpo and she told him all about Burl aka Sloane. Sloane's wife was a very attractive red head...

I ended up quite mean to Sloane egged on by Alpo (they turned on each other).... if Sloane ever showed up, I would apologise.

Sloane wrote erotic flames.... I used to think, "no real woman would write that stuff in mixed company."

I am pretty sure Twat thinks Sloane was a female and doesn't believe me BUT in PM, Sloane was hitting me up...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In one match I did at FC, I wrote a scroll bomb and waited to the last minute to post it thus taking the last word but Twat closed the match EARLY and wouldn't let me post it. I put effort into it too and knew it was the closing winner.... he used to manipulate matches but never owned up to his treachery....

When Brain gave Twat a mod panel at 3rd Rail, my heart really sank.