Forum Killer Count- Biggie VS TwaP

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Twap, who for some reason isn't banned here yet, has the distinct honor of being the creme de la creme when it comes to being known as the guy who has killed off message boards within this community.

He was the retarded Michael Jordan of forum serial killers.

But recently, with Fleas emo breakdown over her failure as a forum owner here, I'm not going to fault her for it, but rather Biggie.

As pointed out, this is the third forum Biggie has taken and strangled from one person alone. Fucking THREE!!! That alone is impressive. But that's just the tip of the iceberg. Even before that the tards been an internet champion of creating forum nothing burgers nothing short of a small, rotund Iron Chef of stupid would regularly create. I wouldn't even call it failure any more, but destiny.

At least at twats dead forums, he still posting up cat pics to an audience of himself. You can't find any of Biggies failures.

Haw Haw

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Twap, who for some reason isn't banned here yet, has the distinct honor of being the creme de la creme when it comes to being known as the guy who has killed off message boards within this community.

But recently, with Fleas emo breakdown over her failure as a forum owner here, I'm not going to fault her for it, but rather Biggie.

As pointed out, this is the third forum Biggie has taken and strangled from one person alone. Fucking THREE!!! That alone is impressive. But that's just the tip of the iceberg. Even before that the tards been an internet champion of creating forum nothing burgers nothing short of a small, rotund Iron Chef of stupid would regularly create. I wouldn't even call it failure any more, but destiny.

At least at twats dead forums, he still posting up cat pics to an audience of himself. You can't find any of Biggies failures.

Haw Haw
All lost to the dustpan ignominy.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Haw Haw

It isn't just him... it's the people he targets...

I come here and go, not the 3 stooges going at it again ...then I leave.

Can't somebody just kill them for us?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
another trophy thread?

lmao

I really make the tards screech in pissy rage these days :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
another trophy thread?

lmao

I really make the tards screech in pissy rage these days :LOL3:
couldn't hear yeh ... jump up ..
81eX659YqZL.__AC_SY300_SX300_QL70_ML2_.jpg
and come again :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Thread details what a complete loser the guy is.

Complete loser" trophy thread!!!"

It's like giving the mentally handicapped guy working at Walmart employee of the month.

Props too him, but he's still a fucking retard.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
A loser who doesn't have mold in my bathroom and 4 kids I don't support

Yeah, murdy disclosed those court records too

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Thread details what a complete loser the guy is.

Complete loser" trophy thread!!!"

It's like giving the mentally handicapped guy working at Walmart employee of the month.

Props too him, but he's still a fucking retard.

Yeah having some asshurt loser start a thread whining about someone they don't like is a trophy thread.

Your narcissism makes it impossible for you to realize this because your goal is to make yourself look a certain way.

Normal people don't care much about how they are in the thoughts of others. Foreign concept I know.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeah having some asshurt loser start a thread whining about someone they don't like is a trophy thread.

Your narcissism makes it impossible for you to realize this because your goal is to make yourself look a certain way.

Normal people don't care much about how they are in the thoughts of others. Foreign concept I know.
I'd just be devestated if some dead beat dad loser who still spends 12 hours a day playing video games at 50 didn't think I was a really cool guy

it would just crush me

about as much as it crushes me to know some fat hulking whale who looks like the Michelin man didn't think my sex game was top notch

lma0 -- talk about delusional aye?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Good thing the BM dropped the child support then....

I mean, if I wasn't supporting my kids it wasn't like I was helping anyways.....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Good thing the BM dropped the child support then....

I mean, if I wasn't supporting my kids it wasn't like I was helping anyways.....
Murdy said she simply gave up trying to draw blood from a stone and that the new step dad simply picked up where you utterly failed

are you saying she's lying?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
And here comes the term "teared spamming" from moron number one and two from this forum.

Warning- these dolts will shatter any spamming record this place has. For the useless here, watch and learn from Biggie404 and Dovid.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
According to her you don't help and your kids video tape your house to show why they don't want to come there.
Murdy the blob texted me the whole story on that one

apparently she looked up his Ex on Lexus Nexus too

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Murdy said she simply gave up trying to draw blood from a stone and that the new step dad simply picked up where you utterly failed

are you saying she's lying?
The new step dad?:LOL3:

I think you need to go re-stalk my ex and kids again there.

Just sayin

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Just sayin

She was more than happy to share. And yeah....the black man she left you for and is still with today.

The man your kids call "dad".

They take a lot of fun vacations.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Just sayin
I think you need to have a sit down with Murdy again cause she's the one who released all that info gratuitously

I for one never cared as I am a real dad to my kids.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
She was more than happy to share. And yeah....the black man she left you for and is still with today.

The man your kids call "dad".

They take a lot of fun vacations.
Oh ouch...

but you mean none of them want to follow in sperm doner's fortnite footsteps?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Not at all. They all know he is an unhinged liar and they don't believe anything he says.

They've seen a lot of psycho shit from him.
I Have a text convo around here somewhere where murdy gets into all of that

unsolicited of course

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
According to her you don't help and your kids video tape your house to show why they don't want to come there.
That's interesting.

(Cat out the bag- Dovid here stalks and contacts members families when she finds out she was nothing more then a cum bucket. We wary, members here, she's a nutjobs of the highest order with one of the worst track records in the history of life)

(Shakes head)
You were saying?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I Have a text convo around here somewhere where murdy gets into all of that

unsolicited of course

His kids wouldn't even have known I existed if it hadn't been for him telling them about me and also telling them thar me and their mother are plotting to have him "assassinated"

He is a fucking wackjob. He needs a psych hospital.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's interesting.

(Cat out the bag- Dovid here stalks and contacts members families when she finds out she was nothing more then a cum bucket. We wary, members here, she's a nutjobs of the highest order with one of the worst track records in the history of life)

(Shakes head)
You were saying?

Sure, Scrotini.

I don't really care what pitiful narrative you want to spew because of your ego problems as long as you stay far the fuck away from me in real life.

Good luck with people believing you on this though.