Forum Killer Count- Biggie VS TwaP

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

I say this as a pal:

It sounds like you've been bumping the ching; riding the white rails; snorkeling the flake.

Know what I mean?

That stuff'll kill ya, mate.
Especially a fella of your advanced age... your gaskets are becoming fragile and prone to failure under that much pressure.

I'd hate to see anything happen to ya and I know both Flynn and X would be despondent.
Inconsolable even.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I say this as a pal:

It sounds like you've been bumping the ching; riding the white rails; snorkeling the flake.

Know what I mean?

That stuff'll kill ya, mate.
Especially a fella of your advanced age... your gaskets are becoming fragile and prone to failure under that much pressure.

I'd hate to see anything happen to ya and I know both Flynn and X would be despondent.
Inconsolable even.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The problem with you older blokes is that you think you’re wise and shit. You forget that you’re American and live in a fucking visceral bubble of your own making. Innit? I’m world-wise and a fucking Kung Fu master! You better believe…

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The problem with you older blokes is that you think you’re wise and shit. You forget that you’re American and live in a fucking visceral bubble of your own making. Innit? I’m world-wise and a fucking Kung Fu master! You better believe…

The idea that *all* 'Muricans are brainwashed idjits is its own kind of idiocy, or bias if you prefer a more diplomatic term.

And anything can be kung-fu with the proper intent and concentration.
Practice makes proficiency and proficiency becomes alacrity and/or mastery.
If you want to impress with your martial arts skillz go win a belt in the UFC or something.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The idea that *all* 'Muricans are brainwashed idjits is its own kind of idiocy, or bias if you prefer a more diplomatic term.

And anything can be kung-fu with the proper intent and concentration.
Practice makes proficiency and proficiency becomes alacrity and/or mastery.
If you want to impress with your martial arts skillz go win a belt in the UFC or something.
Listen buddy…us educated folk know the meaning of Kung Fu…that goes without saying when you address a man of my high calibrated intellectual savvy. I used to be a pit fighter…bare knuckle fighter…but it’s a young man‘s game and dentistry can be expensive.

I’m just a lethal weapon these dayz and there’s no cunt that I couldn’t give a thick ear to in the blink of an eye.

So don’t pussy—foot with me sunshine. Ootikopf or not!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah of course, but having my nipples torn off with rusty barbed wire is preferable to that shit.

Not exactly a high bar.
Don’t knock nipple piercings. The scar tissue makes the body titillating and the nerve connecting the nipples runs straight down into the penis. You wouldn’t know this because your nipples haven’t been pierced yet. Never too late to learn. I’m a gentleman and a scholar fo fo life y‘all!

I can’t give a fuck really…I’ve been here for around 13 years. This is my forum. You don’t waltz in here and think you’re king shit without going past me first. Innit?

Whooptidoo!!! 13 years here.

This ain't your forum. It's just a place that you like to post in, for whatever reason.

As far as me "passing you", when you are clearly posting to me, tells the viewership who's really in the lead.

I need no more smelly turds than I already poop out. Truly.

I don't waltz around anywhere pretending to be some sorta influencer.

But ask me to Boogie Oogie Woogie, and just might dance a circle around you so big, the hole it would carve out might drop your silly big ass clear to China.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I’m just a lethal weapon these dayz and there’s no cunt that I couldn’t give a thick ear to in the blink of an eye.

Yeah good, okay.
You and literally millions of other blokes around the world.

In the grand scheme of things that doesn't actually *matter* though, does it?

Stick to the music and humor.
At least they might help you stand out from the crowd.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Whooptidoo!!! 13 years here.

This ain't your forum. It's just a place that you like to post in, for whatever reason.

As far as me "passing you", when you are clearly posting to me, tells the viewership who's really in the lead.

I need no more smelly turds than I already poop out. Truly.

I don't waltz around anywhere pretending to be some sorta influencer.

But ask me to Boogie Oogie Woogie, and just might dance a circle around you so big, the hole it would carve out might drop your silly big ass clear to China.
You’re so awesome! Löl…fuckwit!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Two old farts bruising my fucking aura! Fuck off!

d2PMvUv.jpg

I‘ll fucking powerdrive you both into the fucking reef. Löl