Forum Killer Count- Biggie VS TwaP

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have been watching a few youtubes of the English feeding their wild urban foxes. I am getting interested in foxes lately. In Australia they are hated vermin because they are an introduced pest.

As odd as this sounds.....same lol

I follow a youtube channel about them. A fox rescue place. They are adorable.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As odd as this sounds.....same lol

I follow a youtube channel about them. A fox rescue place. They are adorable.

They are so gorgeous but definitely an outdoor pet.... we should do a thread in the general section about unusual pets.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I have been watching a few youtubes of the English feeding their wild urban foxes. I am getting interested in foxes lately. In Australia they are hated vermin because they are an introduced pest.
People aren't keen on them here either. They often go through people's bins and make a mess and sometimes attack cats.

This thread needs some moderation, right???

Not that Biggie and I are actually sparring...

And not that foxes are cute, or that Dove needs to shave her armpits, or that...well, you get the picture.

• LOL
Reactions: cw_

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
^Noob.

AldRpBj.gif

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People aren't keen on them here either. They often go through people's bins and make a mess and sometimes attack cats.

Well when they attack it is obviously because they are starving ...

All animals turned into pets and fed well, behave well.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This thread needs some moderation, right???

Not that Biggie and I are actually sparring...

And not that foxes are cute, or that Dove needs to shave her armpits, or that...well, you get the picture.

Unlike other shit holes, we are free to say and talk about anything we want here This isn't a flame forum apparently. We tried to make it one but we cannot teach trolls flaming.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well when they attack it is obviously because they are starving ...

All animals turned into pets and fed well, behave well.

That is not true at all. Read up on the differences between domestication vs tamed animals.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Did I mention that admong is a pussy who paid money to have me banned?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
There’s not many people that manage to tackle the mighty Breakfall unless you want to disrespect his mother or his child. And then you can expect a hatred that is fuelled by the desire of possible murder. When nobody is looking…a body can disappear quite easily.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Joined almost 3 years ago.
Not a lot of poasts here, but given that he's not a spammer and unquestionably a veteran with the notches of a thousand forums on his belt he doesn't actually *need* a shit ton of poasts.

Innit.
I can’t give a fuck really…I’ve been here for around 13 years. This is my forum. You don’t waltz in here and think you’re king shit without going past me first. Innit?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I can’t give a fuck really…I’ve been here for around 13 years. This is my forum. You don’t waltz in here and think you’re king shit without going past me first. Innit?

I don't recall ThWAP poasting about being "king" of anything except maybe Usenet and that's an actual thing. He has the URL to prove it.

I'm only saying it's ridiculous to call him a noob in any context.

/shrug