Bad News

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
MasterBlaster's fight with ER employees ended very poorly. He, looking like Frett Favre in one picture, then knowingly posted many close-up pics himself to say "Later faggots. Seriously".

Guess why, 'tards? No matter would've I cared about that dumbshit, I'd still do the worst sins that I could and pic it and post it right here, which you ladies would all squeal and despise SSS at the same fucking time *frowns and shrugs shoulders*.

MasterBlaster is kickin' it without always stuck in some RL bullshit...

SSS
- RIP

Last edited:
OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Nekromantic 1 (1987)

Nekro1.jpg

"A street sweeper who cleans up after grisly accidents brings home a full corpse for him and his wife to enjoy sexually, but is dismayed to see that his wife prefers the corpse over him."

***Do yourselves a favor by not reading IMDb reviews before watching a film that some consider naughty, mommy***

I'll start by stating that this gem has no rating, and as far as I know is that it most likely was never shown in American theaters. People don't understand that many of the special effects were intentional cheap props to keep its viewers in their seats. They certainly convey the messages they are meant to, and frankly gives watchers something else to complain about other than the sub-standard acting and script. And subtitles.

One can complain about many of this film's shortcomings, but putting them all together takes very little away from the picture as a whole. The characters are fleshed out over much of the movie's running time, but the last twenty minutes or so really make it very memorable. Blair Witch did the same thing and its fantastic last three minutes make watching it worth the wait. Nekromantic resembles that very little while it somewhat slowly makes the two-part ending so great, which it is.

Again, the audience was/is blown away by it and silently sit there without moving when the unknown names begin to scroll. I myself was too, but not in need of my box of lament that I pet almost every day. No need, because the final two acts indeed take another clever angle, explores necromancy in a way weirdoes hadn't considered before watching this winner. And isn't that great? Hollywood big-budget films do not require their audiences to own crystal balls so they know what's coming. Even though they can look pretty and well written, predictable happy endings have made me sworn off theaters altogether.

Well, Saw certainly did at the end. I hadn't read or heard anything about it and needed a place to hide for a few hours and sat down to watch a movie that is considered to be a horror, but is certainly not. I walked out with a bounce in my step after watching how important it is to live without giving up to any set-back, no matter how deep. Nekromantic even has a very interesting way about showing the class what necromancy can be without much telling. I'll never delete it from my utorrent list...

SSS
- I'd gladly send it to you if the process doesn't compromise either of our identities

Last edited:
OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Nekromantic 2 (1991)

***don't look at the worst spoiler movie poster ever made and approved. please don't***

"A female nurse desperately tries to hide her feelings of necrophilia from her new boyfriend, but still has pieces of the corpse of the first movie's hero in her possession."

I guessed that this sequel would have been released months after its predecessor because it picks up right where the other left off. It reminds me of Resident Evil 2 where you beat it with Leon and get a short ending that tells you that you have to beat it with Claire to see what she went through in order to know what happened at the same time you were playing as the other character in the first run (it works both ways depending on who you choose to play first with).

It begins perfectly, I say. Fuck yeah. Before the internet was specifically made and designed for myself, television and *shudders* tapes of movies had to be rented from some goddamn corporate rental goliath. Right by me, however, was a local place to do the same was/is still called I *heart* Video. They had the two Romantiks, they had Faces of Death, and later Traces of Death which plays heavy metal while showing animals and sometimes people be killed - awesome. Faces of Death is far more mature.

I was sent to boarding military school when I was thirteen. A new teen who had already seen movies that the other trouble makers and fuck-ups who end up at a place like that so young. One introduced me to Danzig, which even put me aback regardless of seeing anything.

Getting back to N2, the female character in the first hadn't changed a bit. Her new boyfriend walked into her place and saw her watching whales be killed, cut open, flayed for their valuable fat, etc. Mr Goody Twoshoes was upset about his new lady willing and wanting to watch such things. As in going out to rent it first. The stark contrast between their faces during that somewhat unimportant scene was really good at letting us know that she considered death as something that actually happens (she's a nurse), while the guy knows of it, but like almost all people, the thought of it alone terrified him. I'll go ahead and say he should've performed a practiced "about face" and walked right back out. He instead tried to understand, because who turns down a night of long blowjobs and choke-fucking their newest bitch? Huh?

If you spot something off, something pretty wrong about your mate - bail - the sooner the better. This dude didn't and was a huge part of the blessing end of the film, which is outright exciting, bewildering, wonderful, etc. Do yourself a favor by not looking it up on IMDb either - the douche who drew the cover of the movie was such a huge spoiler that he needs to be part of N3...

SSS
- no other movies are like these two, probably because they need their films to turn a profit

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
first sentence, that's all you got before my eyes grew strained lol ... what a fucking dimwit :LMAO2:

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Story Time

I have a frozen heart. According to some of the pics I posted of myself, I still get in random real fights to this day. Th'fuck you want, bitch? As far as on-line mouthing, I let whoever wants to step up pick the judges and anything else. I win.

Well, I've never told anybody about the horror I'm going to unleash upon you cuddle bears. Make sure you read it while the Sun is still up, like the hair around your nipples will soon be.

There's one poster in my long stay in the sewers of the filthonet that got under my old soul, repeatedly, and there was nothing I could do about it. Now, you kids know that you can place posters you hate on Ignore at any time. I'm not like that... anymore.

Woman. That's right, my invincible nemesis was a semi-cute little spic with her hair styled with gel, gooped doodles, and some highlights. Some posters even tried to be OK with the cunt. So help me God, I had to use the goddamn Ignore strategy. Fail.

You see, I'd be slowly rollin' and scrollin', minding my own business as usual. Then I'd come across one of her posts but couldn't see it because it was on Ignore, eh? Then my scrolling slowed until it reached a halt and began to scroll in reverse! You faggots seen Evil Dead 2 where Ash's hand gets possessed and fucks him all up? We're brothers now.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The devil in me made me click it, and read it before I would fall out of my fucking chair having another goddamn seizure. It must've been a coincidence because I only got them when reading her posts. Some left half my face dead for a few days, the other side later. That's how I learned to sneer with both sides of my mouth.

Then the biggest turd hit the smallest fan so that it'd keep flinging vile shit all day and day. Her real picture was revealed, changing us all forever. It's only natural to make fun of people for anything and everything, but not this time.

That's right, we were all rushed to the nearest ERs experiencing a tragic new body shut-down that doctors are still trying to discover the cause of. I hope to hell they fuckin' don't, then send all the other curious doctors her pic. We'd lose at least a quarter of our proud nation's docs.

Here she is:

SSS
- Make sure you get a quick look at your twat's momma before you marry.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
You kids don't even know WFT I'm talkin' about. That's right, I know you're talkin' shit about banning me like everywhere else does. Well, pull the fuckin' trigger you gay bastards. I get it wherever I go...

SSS
- where next?