Banning NON VIP members

OP
OP
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Starting a petition. I’ll send it to your inboxes. Looking to vote out all non-VIP foreigners here. This should be an all Canada board

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Don't bother with my inbox, dweeb.
Worst necro of 2021.
Who the fuck are you again?

Was I addressing you, Wet Brain?

If I want any of your lip I'll just rattle my zipper.
I’ll zipper your fucking neck imbecile!
He'd be better off if you zippered the big hole in his face where his nose used to be

just saying
Oh FFS...I keep on forgetting this cunt is Jake!
Oi Jake you fucking forum-hopping rabbit! Get in the cross-hairs and make yourself worthy you pathetic fucking twat!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ban this cock muncher @King Martini . Fucking idiot cringes up the entire male species. I could foot stomp his brains out on the pavement and I wouldn’t skip a beat! Lamest fucking clog that makes even maxis735CP shine like a diamond!

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Starting a petition. I’ll send it to your inboxes. Looking to vote out all non-VIP foreigners here. This should be an all Canada board

I did not get your petition in my inbox. I want to vote out all right wing Canadians.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't get the petition either.

I want to vote out all members whose handles end with the letters L or F or R or that begin with the letters A or U.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Ffs...your latest avatar looks like a horrendous cross between an aging Gotye and Cruella de Vil you flamboyant tart! Lol

That so?

And your latest avatar looks a real life Dennis the Menace... minus the mojo and the IQ.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That so?

And your latest avatar looks a real life Dennis the Menace... minus the mojo and the IQ.
Yeah at 12 years of age, I was a bit of a menace…but a good one. And I’ve always had mojo…in fact I was born in the year Mr Mojo died, the late Jim Morrison. He was also Sagittarius and had the gift of the gab. One might even suggest that I am Mr Mojo rising and his reincarnation!? And fuck your interpretation of IQ lad…I run circles around you adaptive fools! Löl

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah at 12 years of age, I was a bit of a menace…but a good one. And I’ve always had mojo…in fact I was born in the year Mr Mojo died, the late Jim Morrison. He was also Sagittarius and had the gift of the gab. One might even suggest that I am Mr Mojo rising and his reincarnation!? And fuck your interpretation of IQ lad…I run circles around you adaptive fools! Löl
I think you mean to say "maladaptive," right?

The more you know, eh!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!