Banning NON VIP members

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Yes, this thread should allow members to make a good case of certain undesirable non vib members with poor political views to be voted out of Bastard factory BANNED! I actually feel safe in here somedays. People outside VIB are whacked and seems membership is growing so maybe a mass banning and then make the whole board a pay per view. I don't go to meltdown area because of that Dilf really isn't right, so I'll start it in here.

For example:
Stinkyfinger & Oliver Shagnasty I worry about their mental health.
Sharona: aggressive towards men in general and Hilary Clinton fanatic.
Concerned about FagglesMcGee - I think he's a Canadian. How do I swap out his avatar? hate that game.
Raven: I think he's following me.
Also that sweaty guy.

I've written a short list here at my desk and will keep adding, but I'd like to know if we can donate more money to ban people?

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is Bastard Factory. Where Bastards hang out.

And what are "poor political views" exactly, ones that make you cringe?

There is always the option to simply ignore/scroll by/ refrain from comment.

Asides, as some may recall, that whole "pay to ban a person" thing was tried, as a means to raise coin for the coffers .. we know how that turned out.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Hey Sid when you going to post some pictures(like you said) of the wife?I promise to go easy!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I do enjoy your posts Sid but this isn’t one of them... You can ignore others and lock up your privacy settings.... I find the concept of paying money to ban another a bit toxic... Sorry

OP
OP
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

Site Supporter
Well some of you are just not saying anything. I would like to donate $60 to ban a few people here. Look at the antagonisitc views. Trump bashing is getting old too.

I am adding Masterblaster and SupremeVictory to the NEVER ALLOWED IN THE VIB.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Well some of you are just not saying anything. I would like to donate $60 to ban a few people here. Look at the antagonisitc views. Trump bashing is getting old too.

It’s a bit unfair to ban people that haven’t broken any rules. Next you’ll be asking for me to be banned for my 9/11 meme thread. :BAN3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It’s a bit unfair to ban people that haven’t broken any rules. Next you’ll be asking for me to be banned for my 9/11 meme thread. :BAN3:
Get over yourself lol ffs

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Eat a dick........... pussy.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Eat a dick........... pussy.

OP
OP
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

Site Supporter
I want to create a list. Start with that loudmouth in the basement

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Yes, this thread should allow members to make a good case of certain undesirable non vib members with poor political views to be voted out of Bastard factory BANNED! I actually feel safe in here somedays. People outside VIB are whacked and seems membership is growing so maybe a mass banning and then make the whole board a pay per view. I don't go to meltdown area because of that Dilf really isn't right, so I'll start it in here.

For example:
Concerned about FagglesMcGee - I think he's a Canadian. How do I swap out his avatar? hate that game.
Also that sweaty guy.

I've written a short list here at my desk and will keep adding, but I'd like to know if we can donate more money to ban people?
Well you can just worry about your own damn mental health wise guy!

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter

For example:
Also that sweaty guy.

Like every other site on the interwebs, this one is entertainment. If you don't like the content, change the channel.

But I draw the line at 1) dismemberment and B) animal cruelty. You fucks can fuck right the fuck off.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

For example:
Also that sweaty guy.

Like every other site on the interwebs, this one is entertainment. If you don't like the content, change the channel.

But I draw the line at 1) dismemberment and B) animal cruelty. You fucks can fuck right the fuck off.
Yea animal cruelty is bullshit. I watch gore vifeos from time to time out of curiosity but anything involving animals or kids I can't watch.

OP
OP
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

Site Supporter
I can name 2 people that should be isolated into that chamber forum for a few weeks.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

I was wondering what happened to Swampy. Do you think she'll return?
[/QUOTE]

Most likey got locked up for a no show court date for trying to buy drugs - - - - - -

OP
OP
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

Site Supporter
Ban sss for his mouth
Ban Sharona before the elections ramp up.
Ban all Democrats actually.
Ban all Chinese from joining
Ban anyone who doesn’t have a picture or avatar thing in their profile

Ban all women That sneak money take advantage of great situations, has two kids that are almost grown and gone, and never has to pay a bill really cooked anything in the last 28 years. Ban the women that say their going to Palm Springs on business but extend their trip 4 days using another mans cc.
Ban all of them. They here?