> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Post your awards to BF here.

I'll start.

wdxhxnH.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I shit in the toilet today and thought of Bastard Factory. At first this might not seem like such a great award but realize folks like Throb are shitting outside of a toilet so...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I shit in the toilet today and thought of Bastard Factory. At first this might not seem like such a great award but realize folks like Throb are shitting outside of a toilet so...
Bahaahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I remember THROB posted a pic of the aftermath of him wanking to a pic of Sharona

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Bahaahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I remember THROB posted a pic of the aftermath of him wanking to a pic of Sharona
I've done something to my settings on this laptop double-tap the touchpad and it posts but I cannot be bothered with lookimg fot it..

Anyway did you see that pic? room was a total mess then a saw a fuckin mackerel fish just randomly sitting by the tv!!???? hahahahhaaha

OP
OP
cw_

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

Ta-da!
Ta8Hcem.gif

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Behold, The Bastard Factory Youtube.

Haha we had a Facebook page also but I think it got nuked

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
OK I'll go make a slick one.....

hbmeme.jpg

to soon?
I don't get this one and if I was still a twitchy noob MOD, I can honestly say it "It would've caused, deep thought about what it meant" If I couldn't get anybody trustworthy to either lol it or report it I'd have posted it publicly on one my safe keeping imgur accounts publicly n waited n waited, weird how shit gets ya at times... Cookie didn't post all that often, in fact looking at it he could have joined and made this his 1st post un wittingly knowing he's just caused the noob mod ALL ALONE WITH this and no clue how to handle it, there's actually a few things that has me convinced BF is tired of or ok imm leave it before I do what I usually do and hand my sworn enemies high explosive ammo to lob at me next time I catch them slippin and they will they always do, my bros never slip

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
OK I'll go make a slick one.....

hbmeme.jpg

to soon?
I don't get this one and if I was still a twitchy noob MOD, I can honestly say it "It would've caused, deep thought about what it meant" If I couldn't get anybody trustworthy to either lol it or report it I'd have posted it publicly on one my safe keeping imgur accounts publicly n waited n waited, weird how shit gets ya at times... Cookie didn't post all that often, in fact looking at it he could have joined and made this his 1st post un wittingly knowing he's just caused the noob mod ALL ALONE WITH this and no clue how to handle it, there's actually a few things that has me convinced BF is tired of or ok imm leave it before I do what I usually do and hand my sworn enemies high explosive ammo to lob at me next time I catch them slippin and they will they always do, my bros never slip

Your being paranoid, this is because you are inventing senarios. I am not a newb at the mercy of newb mods. I can do that, if I newb mod given your avatar you like to kill Celtic fans.

It is just an edgelord type post, I am neither promoting KP or saying BF is full of nonces.

Short answer, get a grip.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I appreciate when @Bastard Factory posts more. Today was good to see that!

If a forum owner simply "watches", so will the lurkers. Lead by example I say.

@RAVEN , same, I havent heard much on the banners in a bit. I think BF gets busy with all the strippers and forgets these things some times, lulz.

:PartyGirL3:

OP
OP
cw_

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
The best part of the old logo/header was the factory aspect. That's what makes that chop work so well.