Bastard Factory

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
That would mean your sense of feeling is not not working well.

You mean to say that you feel bad, so it would be "I feel bad."

If her sense of feeling is not not working well, then surely Lily must be feeling goodly, wouldn’t you say?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
No one seems to like you. You need to ask yourself why.

IMG-1108.gif

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
There is no recollection because such events never happened anywhere but inside her twisted mind. I just see a lot of bitterness directed at me from a person i want nothing to do with. A marginal individual who is so obsessed with me, she created her username after me. Yes "Murdock" was derived from "Murder Idoc". My user ID used to be related to my chosen profession of eye doctor. She wanted to murder me after I told her I wanted her to just leave me alone and stop bothering me and begging me for some scraps of attention. I once posted on social media about a trip I made to the Grand Canyon a few years ago (she stalks me and follows my posts even though I defriended her). I was with my then girlfriend of 10 years. Murdock seems to have this fantasy that I was going to ask her to go with me despite having a long term committed relationship. It's rather amusing while at the same time, pathetically sad.

On a related note, the following handles are up for grabs:

- Murggie
- Murly
- Murmin
- Murliday
- Murtler
- Murven
- Murler
- Murt
- Murmar
- Murpu
- Murtory
- Murzer
- Murkur
- Murthern
- Murlko
- Clyde

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The truth is that there has been a lot of underhanded shit that has gone on over the years. I acted in a fit of rage because my family was dragged in.

I fucked up because of that anger.

Oh so you think you were justified because your rage has more value than other peoples rages.

One rule for you and hang everyone else.