Biden has a new pick for mental health zsar

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

"If I see your resume and its says Bob Smith and next to preferred pronouns I see "Aaaaaaaaaaaa"

Fuck we live in a South Park episode lol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How to deal with these mentally ill lunatics? I am beginning to see why communists always have purges whenever they take over. It is to get rid of the absolute idiots on their own side. Once they are no longer useful then it is off to the gullog for them.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How to deal with these mentally ill lunatics? I am beginning to see why communists always have purges whenever they take over. It is to get rid of the absolute idiots on their own side. Once they are no longer useful then it is off to the gullog for them.
Maybe thats how we fix this problem....join the dems and then execute them all when we take over.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah. It's like peoples brains are scrambled for the purpose of ideological subversion and then when GovCo is big enough....they get taken right out. Useful idiots are only useful when they are helping chip away our(and their own) rights.

These people dont believe it can happen today.

It kills me when they claim other communist revolutions and dictators where not "real communists". How do they not get that's the point? Communism is a perfect system that requires perfect people. REAL communism isnt possible. Yet these people learn nothing from history.

Youd think they would at least have a plan and checks and balances to protect against a dictator/authoritarian party so it has a chance of working this time but they dont even have that. It's the same sort of gas lighting, lies, and psycho bullshit that has come with every other communist revolution that went badly.

You know it's not real communism or gonna be real communism of you need lies, distortions and violence to push it. Its gonna be the same result as it's been in the past. These people couldnt even have communism in the CHAZ....people were raped and killed.

Theyve been heavily propagandized and they think we are the ones plugged into a matrix and brainwashed.

I've always wondered why we put so much emphasis on the horrors of nazi Germany and the holocaust.....but we dont put any emphasis on communist revolutions and regimes. And those are just as....if not more...brutal and killed more people. I guess we have the answer to that, right? Because we had ideological subversion in the works and we cant have communism looking worse than it already did by teaching the horrors of it.