Biden or Trump?

Joe Biden or Donald Trump?

• Donald Trump

• Joe Biden

Results are only viewable after voting.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Is that your way of saying: "I don't understand all this shit, so I just blabber nonsense"?

No, you window licking, paste eating retard. That's Skin's way of saying:

skinofevil said:
Stop lying; clearly, you can't deal with facts. You can only deal with the Communist narrative. But Skin takes that narrative in both hands, shatters it, and stomps on the shards.

Dumb, gay bastard.

• Disagree
Reactions: Q
OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Is that your way of saying: "I don't understand all this shit, so I just blabber nonsense"?

No, you window licking, paste eating retard. That's Skin's way of saying:

skinofevil said:
Stop lying; clearly, you can't deal with facts. You can only deal with the Communist narrative. But Skin takes that narrative in both hands, shatters it, and stomps on the shards.

Dumb, gay bastard.
Thank you, this is probably just an act of kindness that fails due to your inability to do anything. Please go away and never come back

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
So now you are saying that some blacks cannot be stupid? Well... they can abviously also be stupid Trump voters...

Doesn't change the fact that DJ Trump made life worse for a lot of black people.

Yeah like finding them job's !

TheHaze

Site Supporter
The owner was in the same car.
Well... boohoo! Please forgive these friendly people for rescuing a dog in need. They probably just not see that owner then
[/QUOTE]

The people wanted to get rid of the dog and then get at the driver and smash his brains in !

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Doesn't change the fact that DJ Trump made life worse for a lot of black people.

Yeah like finding them job's !
[/QUOTE]
How did he do this?
[/QUOTE]

By letting any CEO who has Dutch glen's suck his cock and in trade for job's - - - - - - -

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
bidens blm/antifa

id pull a 180 at the intersection and kill these mother fuckers

The dogowner is the asshole here... leaving a dog in a car? The dog might die a very painful death

How did you arrive at THAT conclusion?

The owner was in the same car.

Well... boohoo! Please forgive these friendly people for rescuing a dog in need. They probably just not see that owner then

How many crayons do you eat daily?

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Nothing would convince any sane person to vote for Biden, because Biden is mentally unfit. His every public speech proves it, which is why he gives so few of them.
Did you see the movies from DJ Trump I posted last night? Hmm... looks like he is a demented retard...

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
TRUMP for life.

Boden has made operations on his SKULL and face. Botox, etc. He looks CRUSHED and lazy!!

TRUMP POWER!!!!

Last edited:

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
They're not really even running Biden, anyway, the Democrats. They're really running Harris, with Biden serving as a Trojan horse. They know, just as everyone knows, that Biden is a feeble, doddering old nincompoop. They also know that Harris is an unlikable authoritarian far-leftist who could never get the votes to get into office.

They think they can gild a turd by promoting Biden, all the while believing we don't know that if he was to get into office, he'd immediately step down and let the police state minded whore Harris take over.

But we do know that. It's glaringly obvious. And we won't fall for it.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Speaking of which, why is it that far leftist women are so universally unlikable? Hillary Clinton and Kamala Harris are cut from the same grating, inappropriately-weird-cackling cloth.

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
They're not really even running Biden, anyway, the Democrats. They're really running Harris, with Biden serving as a Trojan horse. They know, just as everyone knows, that Biden is a feeble, doddering old nincompoop. They also know that Harris is an unlikable authoritarian far-leftist who could never get the votes to get into office.

They think they can gild a turd by promoting Biden, all the while believing we don't know that if he was to get into office, he'd immediately step down and let the police state minded whore Harris take over.

Seen the movie of the blabbering, demented DJ Trump? He has dementia! As clearly as Biden has dementia....

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Speaking of which, why is it that far leftist women are so universally unlikable? Hillary Clinton and Kamala Harris are cut from the same grating, inappropriately-weird-cackling cloth.
The fact that you do not like certain women only means you are gay. Not that something is wrong with the women in question :devil1:

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

Seen the movie of the blabbering, demented DJ Trump? He has dementia! As clearly as Biden has dementia....

Trump isn't the one claiming he attended an historically black college, only for the college to basically go, "Uhhh, no you didn't, dude." That's Biden.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Trump isn't the one claiming he attended an historically black college, only for the college to basically go, "Uhhh, no you didn't, dude." That's Biden.

Hmm... you are me now telling that that argument I used is invalid, but.... I never used it!

What the hell are you trying to do?!

All I showed you was the evidence that DJ Trump is a retarded dementing enderly idiot.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
The fact that you do not like certain women only means...

That Skin is not a simp, unlike your pitiful Euro-sissy self.
Nope, you are GAY!

GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! :PartyTime:

HOMOSEXUAL @skinofevil

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

Hmm... you are me now telling that that argument I used is invalid, but.... I never used it!

All I showed you was the evidence that DJ Trump is a retarded dementing enderly idiot.

You wanna try that again, and this time in English, sport?

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Wow... a native american that cannot read over a typo? Your IQ must be dramatically low....

Well, here it goes:

All I showed you was the evidence that DJ Trump is a retarded dementing elderly idiot.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

Wow... a native american that cannot read over a typo? Your IQ must be dramatically low....

Are you insinuating that Native Americans have subpar IQs? That is shockingly racist for a supposedly "enlightened" Euro-faggot such as yourself.

All I showed you was the evidence that DJ Trump is a retarded dementing elderly idiot.

WTF does "dementing" mean, Euro-sissy? "Demented" means "deprived of mental faculties" whether by age or by disease or by accident. "To dement." But "dement-ing"? I think Trump has demented you. The idea of an American office holder actually representing Americans instead of selling us out has stripped you of your brains, clearly.

• Boring

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
The fact that you do not like certain women only means...

That Skin is not a simp, unlike your pitiful Euro-sissy self.
Nope, you are GAY!

GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! :PartyTime:

HOMOSEXUAL @skinofevil

Listen here, you little homo. Wishing Skin was on your nut swizzling team doesn't make it so. Dumb, gay bastard.

• Boring
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Are you insinuating that Native Americans have subpar IQs? That is shockingly racist for a supposedly "enlightened" Euro-faggot such as yourself.

WTF does "dementing" mean, Euro-sissy? "Demented" means "deprived of mental faculties" whether by age or by disease or by accident. "To dement." But "dement-ing"? I think Trump has demented you. The idea of an American office holder actually representing Americans instead of selling us out has stripped you of your brains, clearly.
Please learn your own language and piss off

Btw, learning the language is not a requirement for pissing off, please start with the piss off part!