• Joe Biden

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Speaking of which, why is it that far leftist women are so universally unlikable? Hillary Clinton and Kamala Harris are cut from the same grating, inappropriately-weird-cackling cloth.
The fact that you do not like certain women only means...

That Skin is not a simp, unlike your pitiful Euro-sissy self.
Nope, you are GAY!

GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! :PartyTime:

HOMOSEXUAL @skinofevil

Listen here, you little homo. Wishing Skin was on your nut swizzling team doesn't make it so. Dumb, gay bastard.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Looks like yer trusty pal Skin has finally broken the lil Euro-Commie faggot's programming. xD
Nope, just not into replying to you. You have the intelligence of a retarded 2 year old child.

So, now please fuck off

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Oh, ho ho. That's hilarious. Everybody here has seen your lack of mental facilities, Euro-pussy. You've been beclowning yourself since you got here, and we've all been watching you do it. Don't put on a pretense to the intellectual high ground, it's way too late for you to try that. You are a known imbecile.

Your stupidity, just now, is exemplified by your jacking up Skin's board rep. Because, apparently, you think that's important.

Dumb, gay bastard. lmao

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Oh, ho ho. That's hilarious. Everybody here has seen your lack of mental facilities, Euro-pussy. You've been beclowning yourself since you got here, and we've all been watching you do it. Don't put on a pretense to the intellectual high ground, it's way too late for you to try that. You are a known imbecile.
As I said: the intelligence of a retarded 2yo

Even "fuck off" is not clear enough for you...

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

If Skin had "the intelligence of a retarded 2yo", he'd support that anti-American sack of fucking pus Biden. Like you do. Ya dumb, gay bastard.

• Disagree
Reactions: Q
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

If Skin had "the intelligence of a retarded 2yo", he'd support that anti-American sack of fucking pus Biden. Like you do. Ya dumb, gay bastard.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Let’s get real about this. Trump has fucked himself inside out. Now the fact that he cheated on his taxes, the way he has. It’s almost over. Dont you Trump fans feel taken advantage of? I wanted to say stupid, but I’m feeling mellow.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Let’s get real about this. Trump has fucked himself inside out. Now the fact that he cheated on his taxes, the way he has. It’s almost over. Dont you Trump fans feel taken advantage of? I wanted to say stupid, but I’m feeling mellow.

How did he "cheat"? By paying the greedy bandits in DC as little as legally permissible? Dude, we all do it that way. Those greedy punks aren't entitled to a dollar anybody else earned, anyway, they can all suck a fat, leprous dick. XD

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Unfortunately DJ Trump does not have supporters, he has brain-dead-groupies. They will believe anything he says and he will of course have a "good explanation" for this tax issue. Something like "they are all lying" and "its fake news" His groupies will just believe it. The kind of people that vote for him is brain-dead. They vote for him, because finally there is a politican who they understand (DJ Trump himself is also incredibly stupid).
Joe Biden is a smart(er) person, so the Trump supporters just do not understand him. Trump uses that.

Sure, this is not true for all Trump voters, but for the majority it is....

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Now, you go stand in front of the same amount of people and have a speech... See how good you will do. How many times you will stumble over words or read something wrong... 200000 or 2000000. Do you see the difference in a split second?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s just that he fooled you all. Mr. wonderful Negotiator. The phony owes millions to China, Russia, Saudi Arabia. He’s flat broke. Sorry amigos, he’s a major league loser.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
It’s just that he fooled you all. Mr. wonderful Negotiator. The phony owes millions to China, Russia, Saudi Arabia. He’s flat broke. Sorry amigos, he’s a major league loser.
The negotiator part is not him, he is trained by some very skilled people for that task. All he did was act like a parrot and say what they have taught him. He is not smart enough to accomplish things by himself.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

Whipple, you’d be going to the moon if this tax cheat was Biden or Obama. The Buffoon spent 2 million and some change golfing. Cool with you? I dont know about you, but I hate getting ripped off.

You mean like Chocolate Jesus did? Nahhh, you didn't care about that. Criticizing Chocolate Jesus was "raaaaaaycist." We all remember.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see Maxis is a typical cheating leftard....The little bastard voted twice for Biden on this poll....:Sad:

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
"Mehhhhh, no pointing out that the dithering, senile old geriatric did the same shit! That's whataboutism! That's placing the action we're screaming bloody little-girl-ass murder about into an actually applicable context! Stop putting things in context! Stahhh-hahhhh-hahhhhhp it!"

iu

No.

• Disagree

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I see Maxis is a typical cheating leftard....The little bastard voted twice for Biden on this poll....:Sad:

And much as went down with Hilldabeezt in '16, he cheated and he's losing anyway.

The will of Americans is clear. We demand -- and we will have -- a President who represents us.

• Disagree

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Oh, shit. Turns out that "Trump paid only $750 in taxes durr durr durrrr!" bit? Even the Jew York Times story that shit comes from contradicts it.

Anybody who fell for it? Slap yourself in the face with a brick for being a fucking retard.