Biden or Trump?

Joe Biden or Donald Trump?

• Donald Trump

• Joe Biden

Results are only viewable after voting.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
And again, my being stupid is based on....

Well, Skin has no idea what has caused you to be stupid. Bad genetics, perhaps. Certainly a rotten culture that has instilled in you the vices of cowardice, willful ignorance, and blind submissiveness to the political class, whom you have apparently been conditioned since birth to regard as your "betters."

All of those factors make you profoundly and fundamentally wrong when it comes to politics, American politics in particular. But being wrong isn't the same as being stupid. Being wrong can come from a lack of information; but stupidity is an intrinsic lack of reasoning, the ability to process information when it's provided to you.

Any rational person can see that Trump has done, and is doing, plenty of good by the American people; he is representing our best interests, which is his job as President. You, however, fail to comprehend any of that. No... that's not accurate; you don't fail to comprehend it. You steadfastly, stubbornly refuse to comprehend it, preferring to regard observable, provable reality as "propaganda."

Any rational person can see that Joe Biden is losing his grip on his mental faculties, and doing so at an alarmingly rapid pace, to an alarmingly severe degree. Again, you stubbornly refuse to acknowledge what is patently obvious to any objective person.

It's not that you don't have the information; you have been conditioned to misprocess the information. You have been literally raised to be stupid. Pointing that out isn't an "attack." It's an observation of readily apparent fact.

Skin cannot absolve you of your sins of stupidity, however; go, my child, and derp no more.
Lots of difficult wordt, mr. @skinofevil ! Bravo! Did you find them on the internet? :devil1:

But, as always, wrong again.

You have no way of knowing whether or not what Skin wrote was wrong, if you didn't comprehend what Skin wrote.

See? You're a well-trained idiot.
I have read them, didn't make sense. As always.

While it's of passing interest to wonder if you're confessing to a deficiency in literacy or overall basic cognition, Skin will dismiss it by simply accepting that you are a dull-witted simpleton.

• Boring
Reactions: Q

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Oh.. now they want whites to give up their homes... lmfao!! NOT GOING TO HAPPEN :)

This BLM horseshit was founded by self-avowed Marxists. It has nothing to do with protecting innocent lives; it's just typical nigger behavior of the "gibs me dat" variety.

• Boring

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
DJ made it worse for blacks....

By deregulation and tax cuts that drove black unemployment to record lows? Through criminal justice reforms that have effectively addressed overprosecution of blacks for victimless crimes, paired with pardons for many? You really are an astonishingly stupid person.

• Boring
OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Obama did a good job
Yeah, he did a REAL good job sending the United States racial situation 50 years into the past.
where do you pick up this phony info?
From looking out the window. Or walking down the street; that is, if the street's not being burned down by the Dindu Nuffins contingent.
Ah, you are "street wise".... You know that is another word for "stupid"?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What could be more racist than Biden saying "you ain't black" if you don't vote for me.. I was astounded that he received little to no backlash for that... If Trump would have said that.. The niggers would have gone nutso :/

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
And again, my being stupid is based on....

Well, Skin has no idea what has caused you to be stupid. Bad genetics, perhaps. Certainly a rotten culture that has instilled in you the vices of cowardice, willful ignorance, and blind submissiveness to the political class, whom you have apparently been conditioned since birth to regard as your "betters."

All of those factors make you profoundly and fundamentally wrong when it comes to politics, American politics in particular. But being wrong isn't the same as being stupid. Being wrong can come from a lack of information; but stupidity is an intrinsic lack of reasoning, the ability to process information when it's provided to you.

Any rational person can see that Trump has done, and is doing, plenty of good by the American people; he is representing our best interests, which is his job as President. You, however, fail to comprehend any of that. No... that's not accurate; you don't fail to comprehend it. You steadfastly, stubbornly refuse to comprehend it, preferring to regard observable, provable reality as "propaganda."

Any rational person can see that Joe Biden is losing his grip on his mental faculties, and doing so at an alarmingly rapid pace, to an alarmingly severe degree. Again, you stubbornly refuse to acknowledge what is patently obvious to any objective person.

It's not that you don't have the information; you have been conditioned to misprocess the information. You have been literally raised to be stupid. Pointing that out isn't an "attack." It's an observation of readily apparent fact.

Skin cannot absolve you of your sins of stupidity, however; go, my child, and derp no more.
Lots of difficult wordt, mr. @skinofevil ! Bravo! Did you find them on the internet? :devil1:

But, as always, wrong again.

You have no way of knowing whether or not what Skin wrote was wrong, if you didn't comprehend what Skin wrote.

See? You're a well-trained idiot.
I have read them, didn't make sense. As always.

While it's of passing interest to wonder if you're confessing to a deficiency in literacy or overall basic cognition, Skin will dismiss it by simply accepting that you are a dull-witted simpleton.
Go ahead... That is probably best, because admitting you are too stupid yourself is not an appealing idea for you

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

By deregulation and tax cuts that drove black unemployment to record lows? Through criminal justice reforms that have effectively addressed overprosecution of blacks for victimless crimes, paired with pardons for many? You really are an astonishingly stupid person.
Go look outside.... Seeing any riots? When did that begin? Who was president then? Which president fucked up america?

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
What could be more racist than Biden saying "you ain't black" if you don't vote for me.. I was astounded that he received little to no backlash for that... If Trump would have said that.. The niggers would have gone nutso :/
Some people have earned the right to say some stuff... some already fucked up too much

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
i would go for baron sacha von cohen, really ..
giphy.gif

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
i would go for baron sacha von cohen, really ..
giphy.gif
He would be a better president than DJ Trump... But then, anyone would. Remember Jeff Dunham? Achmed the Dead Terrorist would also be a better president than Trump :-)

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

Go look outside.... Seeing any riots? When did that begin? Who was president then? Which president fucked up america?

BLM started under the Divider-In-Chief, Obama, AKA Chocolate Jesus. Look it up.

• Boring

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
He did not, that was DJ Trump. Obama improved a lot, but not specially for the blacks. DJ made it worse for blacks....

Dude, RIGHT before this fucking pandemic, Trump's rating among blacks was going up.

Dismiss the link if you want, but the timing is impeccable. \

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It's pointless to show the little euro-sissy any facts. He's programmed so hard that if his dick was big enough to count as a clit he'd be a fucking Stepford Wife.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
You mean that sissy potus of you is doing something good? Like breaking the agreements we have? Hmm.... makes me wonder in what kind of world you live.

It was European countries breaking the agreements by not paying into NATO what they agreed to pay, you willfully ignorant bag of douche.

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
He did not, that was DJ Trump. Obama improved a lot, but not specially for the blacks. DJ made it worse for blacks....

Dude, RIGHT before this fucking pandemic, Trump's rating among blacks was going up.

So now you are saying that some blacks cannot be stupid? Well... they can abviously also be stupid Trump voters...

Doesn't change the fact that DJ Trump made life worse for a lot of black people.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

It's pointless to show the little euro-sissy any facts. He's programmed so hard that if his dick was big enough to count as a clit he'd be a fucking Stepford Wife.
I can deal with FACTS.... not with your twisted explanation of facts that have no longer any relevance to facts.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
You mean that sissy potus of you is doing something good? Like breaking the agreements we have? Hmm.... makes me wonder in what kind of world you live.
It was European countries breaking the agreements by not paying into NATO what they agreed to pay, you willfully ignorant bag of douche.
So when I jump into the vulcano, you will also?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

Nope. The most you can hope for is that Skin will light a Nat Sherman Puro in celebration, plebe.

• Disagree

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

I can deal with FACTS.... not with your twisted explanation of facts that have no longer any relevance to facts.

Stop lying; clearly, you can't deal with facts. You can only deal with the Communist narrative. But Skin takes that narrative in both hands, shatters it, and stomps on the shards.

• Disagree

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Doesn't change the fact that DJ Trump made life worse for a lot of black people.

You know what does change that, though? The fact that it isn't a fact. The fact is that Trump has made life better for American blacks in many ways.

Now, Skin doesn't fucking care if your simple, retarded ass acknowledges that or not. You're a fucking nobody, and if you choose to be a fucking retarded nobody, it doesn't change anything.

• Disagree
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Nope. The most you can hope for is that Skin will light a Nat Sherman Puro in celebration, plebe.
Weird... so how does it justify DJ's actions then?

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Stop lying; clearly, you can't deal with facts. You can only deal with the Communist narrative. But Skin takes that narrative in both hands, shatters it, and stomps on the shards.
Is that your way of saying: "I don't understand all this shit, so I just blabber nonsense"?

I can forgive you. You are just not intelligent enough. I can understand how that must be, not understanding everything around you. Must be very frustrating. Just get some rest after doing intensive stuff like walking or breathing. Just take the time you need after those hard tasks to recover....

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
bidens blm/antifa

id pull a 180 at the intersection and kill these mother fuckers

The dogowner is the asshole here... leaving a dog in a car? The dog might die a very painful death

How did you arrive at THAT conclusion?

The owner was in the same car.

Well... boohoo! Please forgive these friendly people for rescuing a dog in need. They probably just not see that owner then