• Joe Biden

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I can predict that healthcare costs will then increase, increase and increase.... Until only the rich can affort getting healthcare.

In which case revenues for the medical field would shrink, and shrink, and shrink, because if only the 'rich' are paying for healthcare, that's a seriously diminished number of customers.

Do they train Europeans to be Fucking Stupid somewhere? Is there a summer camp you go to for that?

The medical field wants more paying customers, not fewer. The wider the pool of customers, the higher the revenues. Seriously, think. Just for the novelty of it.
Look at the history. You will see it proves me right

Skin has looked at the history -- to the present day -- and it proves you soundly wrong. But you won't acknowledge that fact, because you are a brainwashed, self-deluded little sissy.
Apparently we are looking at different histories... In which parallel universum are you?

The one in which you're not speaking German, Tater Tot.
You keep comin up with the Germans. Is that really all you've got? That is even totally irrelevant for the healthcare topic....

Germans have good healthcare too btw, check it out! :-)

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
We're not voting for the demented old Communist.

Do you understand that?

We will not vote for the senile old Communist.

It's not going to fucking happen. Give. Up.
I don't care if you vote for him, the majority of the americans will. You can be stupid. Just go ahead :devil1: :OMG4:

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
You can so a lot about Trump, but "good enough" is not applicable :Beatdown2:
Nutmeg is a spice, mate....not a recreational drug replacement. :facepalm:
You cannot admit that he SUCKS BIGTIME?

Because he doesn't suck big time.

That's what you've been trained to think. I look at results. He has gotten some. The rest is just mindless babble from TDS infected leftist clowns.
Why would I have been trained? I am just a spectator in this whole soap you call politics.

YOU (americans) are the ones that -from their birth- have been inundated with propaganda. Brainwashed to think that america is doing stuff the way it should be. That americans are better than everyone else.... That is all bullshit.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

That's what you've been trained to think. I look at results. He has gotten some. The rest is just mindless babble from TDS infected leftist clowns.
Why would I have been trained? I am just a spectator in this whole soap you call politics.

YOU (americans) are the ones that -from their birth- have been inundated with propaganda. Brainwashed to think that america is doing stuff the way it should be. That americans are better than everyone else.... That is all bullshit.

Australia, mate...

Don't make assumptions and find more credible news and political commentary sources than whatever rubbish you've been ingesting. You sound unhinged....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Do you understand that?

I don't care if you vote for him, the majority of the americans will. You can be stupid. Just go ahead :devil1: :OMG4:

God bless the US Electoral College.... stopping progressive douchewads on the Coasts from dictating to the middle....

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Australia, mate...

Don't make assumptions and find more credible news and political commentary sources than whatever rubbish you've been ingesting. You sound unhinged....
If you are from australia then you should know america is a pile of smoking crap.... And you should not be too impacted by their propaganda.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Australia, mate...

If you are from australia then you should know america is a pile of smoking crap.... And you should not be too impacted by their propaganda.

False and get your TDS sorted, tossbag....

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Australia, mate...

False and get your TDS sorted, tossbag....
Out of arguments? Ah, because you never had any...

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
The list of Trumps accomplishments ranging from prison reform to strong economic growth and Middle Eastern peace deals is all I need.
Ah, an empty sheet of paper?
Not at all.
He takes credit for stuff others did... Well.. in that case, I can do the same thing. Thanks to me there is COVId-19 in the world! I have created the virus myself and then spread it via China

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The list of Trumps accomplishments ranging from prison reform to strong economic growth and Middle Eastern peace deals is all I need.
Not at all.
He takes credit for stuff others did... Well.. in that case, I can do the same thing. Thanks to me there is COVId-19 in the world! I have created the virus myself and then spread it via China

Did he not reform some aspects of prison sentences after consultation with Kim, Kanye, Ivanka, and so on?

Have the African American and Latino American unemployment rate not dropped to 50 year lows?

Has he not gotten Bahrain, Israel, and UAE to sign a historic peace deal and further interest 6 more nations to possibly sign on too?

Those are concrete things he is responsible for.

Denying it won't disqualify those achievements. Do better.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Not at all.

Did he not reform some aspects of prison sentences after consultation with Kim, Kanye, Ivanka, and so on?

Have the African American and Latino American unemployment rate not dropped to 50 year lows?

Has he not gotten Bahrain, Israel, and UAE to sign a historic peace deal and further interest 6 more nations to possibly sign on too?

He takes credit for stuff OTHERS did.... OTHERS DID.... OTHERS DID.... How often do I have to say it?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Not at all.

He takes credit for stuff OTHERS did.... OTHERS DID.... OTHERS DID.... How often do I have to say it?

As much as you like.

Doesn't make it true though....

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
It seems to Skin that the little Euro-sissy is juuuuust a mite "triggered", as the kids would say. 'Unhinged' is right, and how!

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

Do you understand that?

Skin notes, with a brow raised in wry amusement, that you no longer deny that Biden is a senile old Communist. Concession accepted, little Euro-sissy. :)

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

Australia, mate...

You're operating on a profoundly and fundamentally flawed premise, little Euro-sissy. It isn't propaganda.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Not at all.

As much as you like.

Doesn't make it true though....
Indeed... it is not true that Trump has done anything good

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Do you understand that?

Skin notes, with a brow raised in wry amusement, that you no longer deny that Biden is a senile old Communist. Concession accepted, little Euro-sissy. :)
Not denying it does not make that I say it is true. It's just not worth the time, since you're too stupid to comprehend.

I feel sorry for you.... I actually really do. No lie!

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
:rightON:

120014198-10159786804092502-4840022244815677056-o.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I guess I could take that Orange tard seriously if he wasn't married to Zsa Zsa Gabor :LMAO:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
bidens blm/antifa

id pull a 180 at the intersection and kill these mother fuckers