Biden or Trump?

Joe Biden or Donald Trump?

• Donald Trump

• Joe Biden

Results are only viewable after voting.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Not at "unhuman" as forced labor, which is what universal healthcare is to doctors.
WTF?! How would it be forced labor... Humor me...
Can a doctor refuse treatment?
Yes
Then universal healthcare falls apart. You can't have medical professionals providing all the unpaid care the poors want, without getting paid what they think their work is worth, unless their labor is compelled.
I think you don't understand the concept of a "healthcare plan". Doctors still get paid there...

Sorry, what's that? Couldn't hear you over the roar of you being wrong.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Not at "unhuman" as forced labor, which is what universal healthcare is to doctors.
Yes
Then universal healthcare falls apart. You can't have medical professionals providing all the unpaid care the poors want, without getting paid what they think their work is worth, unless their labor is compelled.
I think you don't understand the concept of a "healthcare plan". Doctors still get paid there...
Sorry, what's that? Couldn't hear you over the roar of you being wrong.

I am not going to read that, but assume that some idiot senator proposed free healthccare at the cost of the medical professionals? Well... the face that you and he both are stuid makes a "healthcare plan" not a bad idea. Go google how the scandinavian countries do it....

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I am not going to read that,
It's no surprise to Skin that you're a coward who argues in bad faith.
No, I am too tired to discuss with you why you are not wrong, while you are wrong.
Please do your reading about the scandinavian countries. Learn something

Give you this, boy, you ain't short on cheek. You won't read what Skin laid right at your lilly-white sissified feet, but you reckon Skin's your Steppinfetchit and will go read what YOU say. Haw.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Kamala should win. I need healthcare plan.
Yes, all americans do. The way it is now organized is unhuman

The fucking Insurance certainly can and probably will. How many pre existing conditions do you have?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

The fucking Insurance certainly can and probably will. How many pre existing conditions do you have?

Skin is physically flawless in every way. But good point about insurance. Strip it away entirely, says Skin, and make the medical industry compete for their dollars with better care and lower -- and up front transparent -- costs.

Insurance socializes medicine already, and it amuses Skin to no end that so many nincompoops think more of the problem is the solution to the problem.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
No, I am too tired to discuss with you why you are not wrong, while you are wrong.
Give you this, boy, you ain't short on cheek. You won't read what Skin laid right at your lilly-white sissified feet, but you reckon Skin's your Steppinfetchit and will go read what YOU say. Haw.
Last time I did all the effort, now you do something

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
And again -feel like I have said this before- it all depends on the execution.

Maybe you should have a look closer by. What about Canada?

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
But good point about insurance. Strip it away entirely, says Skin, and make the medical industry compete for their dollars with better care and lower -- and up front transparent -- costs.

Insurance socializes medicine already, and it amuses Skin to no end that so many nincompoops think more of the problem is the solution to the problem.
I can predict that healthcare costs will then increase, increase and increase.... Until only the rich can affort getting healthcare.
Healthcare should be something you don't think about. You should go to a doctor when you need it. And the costs should stay within reasonable limits.

With medicines you already see the trend: the costs keep on increasing. Why? Greedyness! This is exactly where you need the government to regulate. People can make a profit. That makes sense. But not unlimited profites at the cost of others...

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I can predict that healthcare costs will then increase, increase and increase.... Until only the rich can affort getting healthcare.

In which case revenues for the medical field would shrink, and shrink, and shrink, because if only the 'rich' are paying for healthcare, that's a seriously diminished number of customers.

Do they train Europeans to be Fucking Stupid somewhere? Is there a summer camp you go to for that?

The medical field wants more paying customers, not fewer. The wider the pool of customers, the higher the revenues. Seriously, think. Just for the novelty of it.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

Good point. What about Canada.

Wow. Yeah. Their healthcare system is so "great" they come here to the US for healthcare.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Last time I did all the effort, now you do something

You didn't "do" anything. You flat out refused to read information laid down right in front of you. Do you really think nobody noticed that blatant and obvious lie?

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

In which case revenues for the medical field would shrink, and shrink, and shrink, because if only the 'rich' are paying for healthcare, that's a seriously diminished number of customers.

Do they train Europeans to be Fucking Stupid somewhere? Is there a summer camp you go to for that?

The medical field wants more paying customers, not fewer. The wider the pool of customers, the higher the revenues. Seriously, think. Just for the novelty of it.
Look at the history. You will see it proves me right

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Good point. What about Canada.

Wow. Yeah. Their healthcare system is so "great" they come here to the US for healthcare.
Checkout Sweden. And at least it is better in Canada... EVERYONE can get healthcare. Not just the people who can affort it.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
The people who can't afford it should achieve enough in life to be able to afford it. Outside of that, natural selection shall apply, and righteously so.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

Skin has looked at the history -- to the present day -- and it proves you soundly wrong. But you won't acknowledge that fact, because you are a brainwashed, self-deluded little sissy.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
The people who can't afford it should achieve enough in life to be able to afford it. Outside of that, natural selection shall apply, and righteously so.
In that case we can just kill everyone in america... Natural selection is no longer a valid argument

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Skin has looked at the history -- to the present day -- and it proves you soundly wrong. But you won't acknowledge that fact, because you are a brainwashed, self-deluded little sissy.
Apparently we are looking at different histories... In which parallel universum are you?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Trump has to win....otherwise the USA is a banana republic...
Isn't it already one? Joe Biden can help fixing it, Trump is not capable...

Wtf are you smoking? Biden has dementia and Kamala is a dumb opportunistic and narcissistic cunt who spread her legs for appointments.

For all of Trumps shortcomings, he's still the best candidate running. Good on foreign policy, the economy, and law and order.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Wtf are you smoking? Biden has dementia and Kamala is a dumb opportunistic and narcissistic cunt who spread her legs for appointments.

For all of Trumps shortcomings, he's still the best candidate running. Good on foreign policy, the economy, and law and order.
Trump only claims he is good, he is not really good at anything... Biden is your best guess

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Trump only claims he is good, he is not really good at anything... Biden is your best guess

You must live on Bizarro World.

Trump has the economy, historic peace deals, willingness to bring troops home, ability to speak plainly/bluntly and persevere against a relentless deep state and msm hellbent on burying him... yet Biden the Forgetful Hair Molester is your man?

:LOL2:

Trump is far from perfect but he's good enough....

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Trump has the economy, historic peace deals, willingness to bring troops home, ability to speak plainly/bluntly and persevere against a relentless deep state and msm hellbent on burying him... yet Biden the Forgetful Hair Molester is your man?

You can so a lot about Trump, but "good enough" is not applicable :Beatdown2:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Nutmeg is a spice, mate....not a recreational drug replacement. :facepalm:

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

Apparently we are looking at different histories... In which parallel universum are you?

The one in which you're not speaking German, Tater Tot.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

We're not voting for the demented old Communist.

Do you understand that?

We will not vote for the senile old Communist.

It's not going to fucking happen. Give. Up.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Nutmeg is a spice, mate....not a recreational drug replacement. :facepalm:
You cannot admit that he SUCKS BIGTIME?

Because he doesn't suck big time.

That's what you've been trained to think. I look at results. He has gotten some. The rest is just mindless babble from TDS infected leftist clowns.