Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
120186677_3493661110697312_4937562929691049386_n.jpg

• Boring
Reactions: Q

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
The corrupt old sack of shit is non compos fucking mentis. And so is any jackhole stupid enough or crooked enough to pretend that he isn't and support him anyway.

119842264_3472290199501070_130220106286458859_n.jpg

• Boring
OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
bidens blm/antifa

id pull a 180 at the intersection and kill these mother fuckers

The dogowner is the asshole here... leaving a dog in a car? The dog might die a very painful death

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Still better than an egoistic, self centered DJ that does not do anything

The dude is actually successfully bringing peace to the middle east, you delusional twat.
Believe what you want, just know it is bullshit! :)

He's been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize for it, ya fucking weapon. Unlike Chocolate Jesus, Trump has actually done something to earn it. I guess if it's bullshit that myself and the Nobel Committee recognize his role in the peace talks between Israel and the United Arab Emirates and between Israel and Bahrain... you know, the only one who thinks it's "bullshit" is you, resulting from your pathological level Trump Derangement Syndrome. Get tae fuck, ye wally.

• Boring
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Still better than an egoistic, self centered DJ that does not do anything

The dude is actually successfully bringing peace to the middle east, you delusional twat.
Believe what you want, just know it is bullshit! :)

He's been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize for it, ya fucking weapon. Unlike Chocolate Jesus, Trump has actually done something to earn it. I guess if it's bullshit that myself and the Nobel Committee recognize his role in the peace talks between Israel and the United Arab Emirates and between Israel and Bahrain... you know, the only one who thinks it's "bullshit" is you, resulting from your pathological level Trump Derangement Syndrome. Get tae fuck, ye wally.
Adolf Hitler and Josef Stalin have also been nominated for this award. Do you need more info? A nomination is MEANINGLESS. He has not gotten the award.

And sure, he was there in person. But you and I both know that he was just the puppet that had to go there. I have never denied that there are some good people around him, that use him as a marionet.

Now, Adolf Hitler and Josef Stalin. Think about it... DJ Trump should be on the same list... 200,000 people DEAD. Due to HIM.

Oh and by the way, one idiot has nominated him. I can probably also nominate you... Would make as little sense as this.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Holy shit, you may actually be dumber than poor old Barky. You'd probably support him for President, too, ya nincompoop.

• Boring
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Holy shit, you may actually be dumber than poor old Barky. You'd probably support him for President, too, ya nincompoop.
*Looking round*

*Searching for valid arguments*

*Searching for ANY arguments*

*Sad face*

Well... looks like you are again out of arguments and start shouting that the other person is stupid? What we also call the "loser solution to win an argument he cannot win"?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Well... looks like you are again out of arguments and start shouting that the other person is stupid?

Skin isn't "calling you stupid." Skin is pointing out that you're stupid. Don't like it? Well, the solution to that is easy: Quit being stupid.

• Boring
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Skin isn't "calling you stupid." Skin is pointing out that you're stupid. Don't like it? Well, the solution to that is easy: Quit being stupid.
And again, my being stupid is based on.... exactly NOTHING.
Actually I have proof os me not begin stupid. I have some papers hier that proof I am pretty much the opposite of stupid.
And -interestingly enough- I know that people who call others stupid without any argumentation and/or proof are ususally the ones that are not the smartest

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
And again, my being stupid is based on....

Well, Skin has no idea what has caused you to be stupid. Bad genetics, perhaps. Certainly a rotten culture that has instilled in you the vices of cowardice, willful ignorance, and blind submissiveness to the political class, whom you have apparently been conditioned since birth to regard as your "betters."

All of those factors make you profoundly and fundamentally wrong when it comes to politics, American politics in particular. But being wrong isn't the same as being stupid. Being wrong can come from a lack of information; but stupidity is an intrinsic lack of reasoning, the ability to process information when it's provided to you.

Any rational person can see that Trump has done, and is doing, plenty of good by the American people; he is representing our best interests, which is his job as President. You, however, fail to comprehend any of that. No... that's not accurate; you don't fail to comprehend it. You steadfastly, stubbornly refuse to comprehend it, preferring to regard observable, provable reality as "propaganda."

Any rational person can see that Joe Biden is losing his grip on his mental faculties, and doing so at an alarmingly rapid pace, to an alarmingly severe degree. Again, you stubbornly refuse to acknowledge what is patently obvious to any objective person.

It's not that you don't have the information; you have been conditioned to misprocess the information. You have been literally raised to be stupid. Pointing that out isn't an "attack." It's an observation of readily apparent fact.

Skin cannot absolve you of your sins of stupidity, however; go, my child, and derp no more.

• Boring
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Well, Skin has no idea what has caused you to be stupid. Bad genetics, perhaps. Certainly a rotten culture that has instilled in you the vices of cowardice, willful ignorance, and blind submissiveness to the political class, whom you have apparently been conditioned since birth to regard as your "betters."

All of those factors make you profoundly and fundamentally wrong when it comes to politics, American politics in particular. But being wrong isn't the same as being stupid. Being wrong can come from a lack of information; but stupidity is an intrinsic lack of reasoning, the ability to process information when it's provided to you.

Any rational person can see that Trump has done, and is doing, plenty of good by the American people; he is representing our best interests, which is his job as President. You, however, fail to comprehend any of that. No... that's not accurate; you don't fail to comprehend it. You steadfastly, stubbornly refuse to comprehend it, preferring to regard observable, provable reality as "propaganda."

Any rational person can see that Joe Biden is losing his grip on his mental faculties, and doing so at an alarmingly rapid pace, to an alarmingly severe degree. Again, you stubbornly refuse to acknowledge what is patently obvious to any objective person.

It's not that you don't have the information; you have been conditioned to misprocess the information. You have been literally raised to be stupid. Pointing that out isn't an "attack." It's an observation of readily apparent fact.

Skin cannot absolve you of your sins of stupidity, however; go, my child, and derp no more.
Lots of difficult wordt, mr. @skinofevil ! Bravo! Did you find them on the internet? :devil1:

But, as always, wrong again.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think I'm correct in saying this, but Trump was one of the FIRST world leaders to ban flights in and out of China. Of course Biden and the rest of the cuck left were crying RACIST.. He was also taking the advice of WHO which were claiming that the virus couldn't be spread from human to human..wtf? Also, It wasn't up to the President to supply mask and such.. it was your local governments... The surplus he had was depleted because Nigger Obama didn't have a supply to speak of.. Trump couldn't shit a mask, ffs.. As far as helping out Local Government.. MY GOD.. look what he did for NY... and they still weren't happy.. You stupid cocksuckers don't live in the US anyway.. so stop your bitching just because you don't like Trump... :D

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

Lots of difficult wordt, mr. @skinofevil ! Bravo! Did you find them on the internet? :devil1:

You have no way of knowing whether or not what Skin wrote was wrong, if you didn't comprehend what Skin wrote.

See? You're a well-trained idiot.

• Boring

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I think I'm correct in saying this, but Trump was one of the FIRST world leaders to ban flights in and out of China. Of course Biden and the rest of the cuck left were crying RACIST.. He was also taking the advice of WHO which were claiming that the virus couldn't be spread from human to human..wtf? Also, It wasn't up to the President to supply mask and such.. it was your local governments... The surplus he had was depleted because Nigger Obama didn't have a supply to speak of.. Trump couldn't shit a mask, ffs.. As far as helping out Local Government.. MY GOD.. look what he did for NY... and they still weren't happy.. You stupid cocksuckers don't live in the US anyway.. so stop your bitching just because you don't like Trump... :D

The Yur-peenz are only pissed at Trump because he's making them finally pay their share for NATO. The only reason they can fund massive welfare states is because we Americans have been footing the bill for their military defense for decades. Now that they have to pay their own way they're crying like spoilt children.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
  • Boring

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh.. now they want whites to give up their homes... lmfao!! NOT GOING TO HAPPEN :)

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

You have no way of knowing whether or not what Skin wrote was wrong, if you didn't comprehend what Skin wrote.

See? You're a well-trained idiot.
I have read them, didn't make sense. As always.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
The Yur-peenz are only pissed at Trump because he's making them finally pay their share for NATO. The only reason they can fund massive welfare states is because we Americans have been footing the bill for their military defense for decades. Now that they have to pay their own way they're crying like spoilt children.
You mean that sissy potus of you is doing something good? Like breaking the agreements we have? Hmm.... makes me wonder in what kind of world you live.