Biden or Trump?

Joe Biden or Donald Trump?

• Donald Trump

• Joe Biden

Results are only viewable after voting.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is no difference in Black Lives Matter and the KKK.. imo. They are both hate groups, but one is burning down cities and the other isn't :/

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Nah, he'll be there for some time... The new president will be inaugurated at the 20th of Januari 2021

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Just heard he is in the hospital now for his COVID-19 infection... Fever, obese, unhealthy habits, old...

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Just heard he is in the hospital now for his COVID-19 infection... Fever, obese, unhealthy habits, old...
Sharona is NOT obese or OLD ....she's a delicate desert flower that on occasion may sell a panty liner or two of hers. AND if your lucky her jock strap too
23086a_med.jpeg

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Sharona is NOT obese or OLD ....she's a delicate desert flower that on occasion may sell a panty liner or two of hers. AND if your lucky her jock strap too
23086a_med.jpeg
Oh, yeah, I forgot about you.
TRUMP GOT THE COVID! Bahahaha-
Wear a mask you fucking idiot!

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Just heard he is in the hospital now for his COVID-19 infection... Fever, c...
23086a_med.jpeg
Sorry for the confusion, but I meant DJ Trump is obese, unhealthy and old. I wasn't talking about @Sharona.

Thanks for mentioning the panties thing, but I am not into this... Actually we prefer to wash dirty clothes in the Netherlands.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Last edited:

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Sorry for the confusion, but I meant DJ Trump is obese, unhealthy and old. I wasn't talking about @Sharona.

Thanks for mentioning the panties thing, but I am not into this... Actually we prefer to wash dirty clothes in the Netherlands.

contrary to your inflated ego and peanut sized brain....the forum doesn't revolve around you ...I was talking to Benzo...
giphy.gif

• Interesting
Reactions: Q